Welcome to Gaia! ::

Death Note Forum

Back to Guilds

Death Note Forum - Come join us for Death Note information, graphics, screenshots, quotes, artwork, news, role play, games, fun and prizes! 

Tags: Death Note, Death Note Forum, Death Note Role Play, Death Note Anime, Death Note Fans 

Reply Death Note Discussion
Sninigami Eyes Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AlmostRulingTheWorld
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 11:52 am
Actually, I have two questions regarding the Shinigami eyes

1. Would you trade half of your remaining life span for them?
and
2. You know how numbers appear above the faces of people when someone with Shinigami eyes sees them? Does anyone know if there's a pattern to how the numbers work, like a code or something? I haven't payed attention close enough to notice. Anyone who knows please answer!!

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 12:09 pm
AlmostRulingTheWorld

and
2. You know how numbers appear above the faces of people when someone with Shinigami eyes sees them? Does anyone know if there's a pattern to how the numbers work, like a code or something? I haven't payed attention close enough to notice. Anyone who knows please answer!!

1. Do you mean us? Or like that's how you get them?
2. I'm going to figure that out. But I can't seem to find a few pictures of people with the numbers over there head. I might figure it out. :/  

Deniera Knight

AlmostRulingTheWorld
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 12:52 pm
Deniera Knight
AlmostRulingTheWorld

and

2. I'm going to figure that out. But I can't seem to find a few pictures of people with the numbers over there head. I might figure it out. :/

1 I meant hypothetically if you had the choice to trade half of your life for Shinigami eyes.
2. I think in ch5 of Death note there is. And episode 2 or 3 in the anime. I'm trying to figure it out too... Light is 17 in the beginning of the storyline, right?

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 1:51 pm
AlmostRulingTheWorld
Deniera Knight
AlmostRulingTheWorld

and

1 I meant hypothetically if you had the choice to trade half of your life for Shinigami eyes.
2. I think in ch5 of Death note there is. And episode 2 or 3 in the anime. I'm trying to figure it out too... Light is 17 in the beginning of the storyline, right?

1. Oh, then no, I wouldn't.
2. Oh, Ya, Light is 17 at the beggening.  

Deniera Knight

AlmostRulingTheWorld
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 1:53 pm
Deniera Knight
AlmostRulingTheWorld
Deniera Knight
AlmostRulingTheWorld

and

1. Neither would I but I bet there are people who would.
2. Okay. Thanks biggrin I just need to watch the part in the episode where it shows what he looks like with the Shinigami eyes and see if I can get 17 out of those numbers somehow.

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 1:56 pm
AlmostRulingTheWorld
Deniera Knight
AlmostRulingTheWorld
Deniera Knight
AlmostRulingTheWorld

and

2. Okay. Thanks biggrin I just need to watch the part in the episode where it shows what he looks like with the Shinigami eyes and see if I can get 17 out of those numbers somehow.

Ha ha, ya. If only we can find out how.... then we call see what the numbers are to human time, like shimigamis can.  

Deniera Knight

AlmostRulingTheWorld
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 1:59 pm
Deniera Knight
AlmostRulingTheWorld
Deniera Knight
AlmostRulingTheWorld
Deniera Knight
AlmostRulingTheWorld

and

Ha ha, ya. If only we can find out how.... then we call see what the numbers are to human time, like shimigamis can.

Yeah it's probably complicated lol. XD that would be sweeeet.  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 2:01 pm
AlmostRulingTheWorld
Deniera Knight
AlmostRulingTheWorld
Deniera Knight
AlmostRulingTheWorld

Or maybe they randomly made up numbers? That might be it..... -.-
Then all my work would be for nothing..  

Deniera Knight

-I Left Forgotten I-
Crew

3,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 4:20 pm
I have the first manga with his lifespan numbers hehe  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 4:31 pm
I vaguely remember that Obata did have a system for converting shinigami units into human time... but that he'd forgotten it by the time HTR13 came out. -.o

Anyway, as the shingami eyes require Death Note ownership and there's only one person I ever thought I'd kill with the Death Note and right now it looks like he's going down regardless... yeah, my pathetic inability to recognize people is better than losing half my lifespan.

(Especially since I would probably succumb to the rule about losing ownership of the Death Note if you can't find it for two-hundred-odd days. When I think of myself as a character in the show, I always see myself as Aizawa, but really, I'm on a par with Matsuda for absent-mindedness.)  

DomaDoma

Myuki Tod

3,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 5:14 pm
I'd probably trade half my lifespan for the eyes. For no reason less than it would be cool to have them. X)'  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 5:56 pm
1. No, because I would like to live long and you woulden't know how long you have left anyway
2. I'm trying to peice it together but I always get confused xD  

StrawberryRapture

Omnipresent Shapeshifter

AlmostRulingTheWorld
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 12:46 pm
LightYagamiisawesome
I have the first manga with his lifespan numbers hehe

I don't own it but I can see the page online 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 12:46 pm
Deniera Knight
AlmostRulingTheWorld
Deniera Knight
AlmostRulingTheWorld
Deniera Knight
AlmostRulingTheWorld

Or maybe they randomly made up numbers? That might be it..... -.-
Then all my work would be for nothing..

I think that's a possibility. But if I made something like that I'd make it actually figure-out-able. Other people might be like that too so there is a chance.

AlmostRulingTheWorld
Crew

AlmostRulingTheWorld
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 12:48 pm
Myuki Tod
I'd probably trade half my lifespan for the eyes. For no reason less than it would be cool to have them. X)'

I think they look cool but I wouldn't risk half of my life.
I wonder if BB lost half of his lifespan when he got the eyes.

Death Note Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff