Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply The White Tomb [Archives]
Spring Cleaning: Begin Step 2! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

free gold!
100%
 100%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 6

IceeWitch

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 7:16 pm
And it begins!!
Ok, so we're doing a complete overhaul of our entire memberslist.... the best way to start is to actually find out who our 'unknown' members are!
So Heads of House, please highlight in your House color, those members of your House (including grads)! Hopefully everyone gets this done by Tuesday (at the latest) so we can move on to the next step!!

At least for now, only 'color' members of your House. Also, the names are in alphabetical order to make it easier for you all!

When we go through the bannings, no one but Honorary Members are excluded. If you have a question about someone's status as HM ask me!

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 7:18 pm
Memberslist as of May 7 @ 11pm EST. Don't forget to 'color' your House Ghost and yourself!
Also, you can use CTRL + F if it helps smile
All 188 members xp This should be everyone because I don't see any repeats but if (oh no...) I missed someone, please let me know ASAP.

[Shorty]
abhilashrox
AlexLezBoi
anya-rose86
Clover_IceQueen
DarkHunterLycane
dearmikacountmein
DeidarasBombette
DFC1995
dragons375 **Lyra has PMed her to find out if she should be banned or not.
Durbs The Derp
Game Master 2626
General Fallen-NATO-
Jitterbug5x5
Kagamicchi
KimixKupkake
Kisaki Kitsune-Hi
KitsuSoraAya
Ko Miyabi
llililolo123
Luni Lulu
marth354
MeroMerokono
MissAwwtum
NeonPearlVoiceAlina
One Past Midnight
PhilbertTenderbean
Pirate Pinkie (honorary)
PoisonXLilly
Professor Baloony (no longer a HPGoG mule)
S l y t h e r W i n
Silent_wolf92
Skarry Neon Puppeteer
The Inkspots
The Pigtailed Girl 22
thomlina
Ura the rainbow King
Valkyrie-Chii-Chan
vivacious_red
winnter_spirals
wrathofrealm
xCupcakesx  

IceeWitch

IceeWitch

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 12:56 pm
@Rayne: is jewellieate diamond a Slytherin?? Also, Grey Temerity is a Slytherin xp He was the first graduate, but hasn't really done anything in years.

Also, the olive colors are appreciated but not needed just yet.

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 6:01 pm
I'll check. Never heard of her/him.
I know Grey Temerity is a Slytherin. I think someone started to highlight other houses (cause there was some green names highlighted that I never did), but I made sure I got everyone.

b e a r - c h o o

IceeWitch

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 6:30 pm
must've been Tina. We do appreciate it, but I need every Head to double check.

Also, anime freak is a Hufflepuff. Thanks for seeing that Kitty.

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 7:45 pm
Yeah, some of mine were already blue as well. All 15 of the Ravenclaw students and grads are accounted for (and no extras).

Someome put Voluptuous Jon in green, but he's a Ravenclaw grad so I changed it.

Is Reese_Roper a Ravenclaw from ages ago? I seem to remember that she was the one who made the previous Ravenclaw common room, before we switched to the ones made by the ghosts. That would mean she was the HoH at some point, but I don't know if she actually graduated or not. Not sure what I should do...

Lyra Elizabeth

IceeWitch

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 8:25 pm
Lyra Elizabeth
Yeah, some of mine were already blue as well. All 15 of the Ravenclaw students and grads are accounted for (and no extras).

Someome put Voluptuous Jon in green, but he's a Ravenclaw grad so I changed it.

Is Reese_Roper a Ravenclaw from ages ago? I seem to remember that she was the one who made the previous Ravenclaw common room, before we switched to the ones made by the ghosts. That would mean she was the HoH at some point, but I don't know if she actually graduated or not. Not sure what I should do...

She's a Ravenclaw, and former HoH so she def is a Honarary Member. Ask her what 'year' she's in though because I have no clue. I remember her coming back a year ago saying she wanted to be a student, but after that I have no idea. She's def not a graduate.

Also tehre's a lot of names confusion above. That's why I tried to stress that each Head colors their own house members first sweatdrop So make sure you do a double check of the names. If the names are in olive/brown just leave it there for now.

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 8:25 pm
I finished putting all of the Hufflepuffs in orange.

And what happened to DevilsDarkAngel?
I know he was a grad, but I searched him and he's no longer a member. :/
Did he quit? (I only ask because I know he's the one that made the thread in the Graduates subforum)

Stardust Disaster
Crew

Lyra Elizabeth

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 9:08 pm
Ok, I'll put Reese_Roper in blue. I don't remember her returning; must have not stayed around for long. Are there any other people like that who I should know about?

I only colored Ravenclaws. I made sure none were missing, and I double-checked all the blue names. The only extra one that's not on my list is the Grey Lady, who is fine to be colored blue.

@Icee: jeweliette diamond is in the right color. She was sorted into Gryffindor at the end of April.

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 9:32 pm
thanks Lyra. I don't know why I keep putting jewel in Slytherin lol

Anyway, it's a really good thing we did this because it seems a lot of 'HMs' quit and we know nothin about them. Juni actually quit =/

IceeWitch

b e a r - c h o o

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 11:29 am
I colored my house..and doubled checked.  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 12:03 pm
Before we move to Step 2, Amber needs to check the Sorting Hat lists because some people from her House are listed there, but not colored here. Pentigan was the only one I know of de-sorted.
I also stopped because there were a lot of Gryffindor namse that confused me and I'm not sure if Kitty or Tina colored them. Kitty please double check people like Rqblack as soon as you can!
Only those two should edit that post for now guys!

Ok guys Step 2!!

I removed all of the people in Houses. Now I have a question:
everyone left should get some sort of PM (or outright ban)...my question is are you all willing to help me PM/ban them?
Depending on whoever is willing we'll split the list up.

Let me know!

IceeWitch

IceeWitch

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 12:05 pm
--NO NEED TO READ THIS YET GUYS... still BRAINSTORMING
Options:
They get banned outright (If they haven't posted in one month, less than 10 posts, unless they are new)
They get PMed if they have more than 10 posts but haven't posted  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 12:47 pm
I'm very confused right now. sad I double-checked when I colored people in, so it should have been right.
RQBlack is a second year, but when I went to check again as directed, there were names missing. Is it cuz you removed all of the people in Houses (like you said)? Wait, but that's not right, there are still colored names on the list. What's going on? burning_eyes

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 3:01 pm
Yeah, that was me that highlighted a few names before anyone had a chance. I knew alot of them and had time so I just started. Oh and I put the Mules in Olive (except Adonis) because I didn't want them to be forgotten and I figured with Olive it's not green so not Slytherin but enough to get your attention, which it did.
RQBlack is a Gryffindor and she was Sorted in the Special Winter '11 Sorting. She's also on the list, you must have just missed it Kitty, but she's there.
As for PM or Ban, I think it depends on the person by now. I mean, there are some people that I think would at least respond and others that would just ignore the PM and that would be a waste of time to me. That's my 2 cents, if there is someone you think is great in the guild PM if you haven't seen them in months (or even years), I'd just ban them, it's up to ya'll.

The White Tomb [Archives]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff