Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Celeanor
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 10:00 pm
Hello and good day~!

Welcome to my plot thread! I've got a lot going on behind the scenes, but am ALWAYS willing to include old and new faces alike! If you see something you think you'd like to get in on, feel free to shoot me a PM or message me on aim at: shadowdreams3331

The basic rundown is this, I have one major plot-timeline I am following for my own ponies (it is in varying stages of completion) as well as several assist-type plots going on with some other folks here in the shop.

In addition to all this plotting, I also have several informal/backstory type romantic plots, as well as a herd in which I am a member. If you are interested in romance plots, feel free to PM me, but please don't be offended if I turn you down! Perhaps that particular couple wouldn't work, but maybe someone else could?

If you have a soquili who is looking for a herd to join, head on over to the Tiabi Herd! We've got plenty of room, and also welcome alliances with other herds! (Just keep in mind we try to keep it drama and ego free. No one is really 'in charge' if Tiabi, a group of players keep it running. )

So once again, welcome! Kick up your shoes and make yourself at home, I promise I don't bite! <3

Important Outside Links
Tiabi Herd | My Teepee | Old Plot Thread | Custom Plot Thread | Kyaishi War Plot Thread

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 10:01 pm
Story Plot summaries

Seresai: A Journey to Elderhood.
Life hasn't been particularly kind to the oldest daughter of Amarinne and Crousader, but that hasn't kept her down. Imbued with a bone-deep sense of responsibility and duty, Seresai takes her job as Protector seriously. So seriously, she has been known to extend her Protectorship beyond the boundaries of her herd, even going as far as the human realm. Life, especially newly formed life, holds particular meaning to her, and she will go to the ends of the earth to keep the fires of the next generation burning.

Toujours: Whatever happened to happy endings.
Tragedy compounded upon tragedy has come to define this dark unicorn's very existence. Haunted by his past failures, and hunted by a dreadful choice to flee instead of fight, Toujours must come into his own and finally face the demon of his own making... the purewalker Seethe.

Ajax: When does a boy become a man?
At the conclusion of his training with his brother Apollo, Gen, and the angeni Sirian, Ajax finds himself at loose ends. Feeling caught between the expectations of him that he perceives in others, and his own fierce drive to succeed, he decides to push himself a little further... trekking off on his own into the big wide world to see what there is to be seen.  

Celeanor
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

Celeanor
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 10:02 pm
Romantic plot summaries..  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 10:03 pm
Main herd storyline....
These plots have been in the works for years, please respect that and don't diss the typos. They are old typos. With sentimental value.

The Skinwalker Arc
Theme Song: The Howling, by Within Temptation

Starting time, Seres is 6, Tiarnan is 4

Quote:

-Tiarnan flees Elderwillow Camp ( Where Dreams Have A Limit SOL RP )
-Seresai chases after
-Wildfire and Killian head upstream from the main camp to study what has been happening. They take Wile's human partner Red Wolf (son of Celei and Pathen) with them following.

-Toujours returns from the City of Thieves with Seethe trailing him hatefully. TJ does not tell anyone about the lurking shadow, fearing the results, and mostly hoping the beast will go away.

- Seresai comes across Nocturne while looking for Tia. ( The Seeker RP w/Uta )
- Seresai runs into Seethe and Lessia during her search. ( Play the Pawn RP w/Caj-Boss)
- Following the first encounter with Seethe, Seres is tracked by him while she is still wounded, but she is helped by a local pack of wolves... and gains another friend in the process. ( I Am Not Giving In SOL RP )

- (Misc Seres hunting her bro and meeting other soqs RPs)

2 months Pass

Quote:

-Wildfire and Killian are caught in a rockfall Killian is mostly uninjured, but Wile is seriously hurt.

-Killian leaves Wile in ______'s care while he goes back to the Elderwillow camp to get help. The trip to and from will take him two days. Returns with Amarinne and Toujours.

- After deciding Seres is too much work to pursue and kill in order to exact punishment on Toujours, Seethe moves formally into the Elderwillow territory. He leaves his slash marks on some trees to alert Blais and any other predatory creatures in the area that he has moved in. His plan is to create some paranoia, and test the waters to see how far he can push. He doesn't want them to move, because he has selected them as his next targets. That, and he really wants to see TJ suffer.

- Blais confronts TJ when he returns, recognizing the striped pelt of Seethe via reports given to him by Seres while she and Wildfire had still been traveling with TJ towards the City of Thieves. TJ caves and tells everything that happened and why he thinks the skinwalker followed him.

- Fights erupt among the herdmembers, Seresai is still gone, Tiarnan is missing, and Blais is up to his eyeballs trying to keep everyone calm. During this time, Seethe comes across another skinwalker, the cursed son of BA Princess Hallany, Amaroq. The two form a sort of non-aggression pact, and Seethe starts to select his first target.

- Everyone within the camp assumes either the usdia or the blind elder Flame will be the first to be targeted, so measures are taken to secure them. Messages are sent uphill to alert the northern part of the herd, and another messenger is sent out to retrieve Seresai. (This is Zoet, who does manage to find Seres eventually and get her to come home) Wildfire tries to convince everyone to move to a new location, citing both the instability of the land and the skinwalker threat. She is met with stubborn refusal (especially from Crousader) but is backed largely by Tai and Killian.

-The tension reaches the breaking point when two of the messengers are killed and left outside the camp entrance, and then one of their own turns up missing.

- Despite the heightened alert, Tai goes off on his own to think after an interesting discussion with Toujours. He doesn't quite believe the dark unicorn when he says that there are multiple chances for happiness in one lifetime, but he at least willing to think on it. However, after observing TJ and Tai's interaction, Seethe decides that the lone brown and gold stallion is probably the best available option.

-When Tai turns up missing, more messengers are sent out to the surrounding areas requesting help. Gully runs into an old friend and enlists their aid. (( Ti'ran and Ren'dari /w Hiru ))

-Also, one of the messengers runs into one of Seresai's old pupils, the young knight Royce Garnet, and his aid is requested.

- Meanwhile, the rest of the camp forms up search groups and try to find their missing family member. In the chaos, one of the groups is attacked by Amaroq, thus ensuring that the group Toujours is with is the one to locate Tai.

-Tragically, everything goes according to Seethe's plan when Tai's corpse is found by TJ, Blais, Gully, and Sandsablaze. Left mangled in a cave, Blais is the only one who can approach the body to try and figure out who killed him. TJ, however, already knows.

-Leigh will be in the group that finds Tai. He'll be rather ashamed of how the girls step up and get involved and lead when he has always just laid about and not worried over that sort of thing. He'll ruminate on his role in the herd and will throw his back into the ((future)) move, working hard for the herd. Perhaps something will come of his newfound determination. (( w/Talkitty))

- Eloran remains with Flame, Princess, Wildfire, Dream, and the humans in the main camp to help defend.

-The news hits the entire camp hard, even after Amaroq is successfully driven off by Crousader, Galahad, Jose, Bonfire and the pride of mountain lions who helped them. Not that Amaroq goes far, like Seethe, he has his own fish to fry in the person of his mother.

-(Insert Killian returns with reinforcements here. For sure: Nocturne w/Uta, Antony and Lessia (maybe Corsant) w/Caj.)

- Within Elderwillow, the infighting ceases, and a smoldering anger replaces the earlier fidgety tension. Flame, in particular, takes the news poorly and is largely left to the care of his mate and daughters while he mourns. Blais resists making any concrete decisions until Seres returns, despite a renewed effort by Wildfire and Killian to get the herd to move.

*rest pending acquiring Shishio Gen, Tylen, and Hunter in custom slots*

1 week passes

Quote:

- (Insert various hunting RPs here with other folks interacting with the skinwalkers and the Islagiatt Border Guards kicking some a**.)

-Seres finally comes back (insert Seres/Tia plots before this) but she does not have Tiarnan with her, only a promise that he will be back soon. She does, however, have a sickly black colt at her side. He's of mixed kalona blood, and given recent events, his arrival (and hers) is the vent for a lot of misplaced anger... especially on the part of Crousader and Flame. She is forced to defend the colt physically, and the assert her rights as the heir and call on Blais to bring back order. It is only then that they tell her about Tai.

-The news hits her hard, but she rallies in the face of the devastation on the expression of those around her. With even Blais rendered indecisive and very very distraught, Seres takes the reins and galvanizes the rest of the herd into swift action. She gets Wildfire to convey to her human the need for defenses to be built by the humans, and works out the logistics of protecting the rest of the Elderwillow soquili with what stallion-power they have available. After a few days of this, Blais quietly informs Seres that once things settle down, he will formally step down and promote her... and until then she can consider herself the Protector in his stead.

- Taking the initiative, Seres pushes HARD for Wildfire's proposal to move, finally winning majority consensus. She cites Tai's wish for everyone to live happily, and chastises Wile's nasty remark to Crous and the others who dragged their feet about the move initially that if they had gotten their act together sooner, Tai might still be alive. Rebuked, Wildfire lapses into silence with Toujours, who has taken everything on his shoulders emotionally as if everything was his fault anyway. Seres eventually seeks her mentor out and talks im out of his funk, recommending that he go visit Ashura and to take Burn with him for added protection.

- With a decision in place, Wildfire gets to work on the move, and her human starts to work with the other humans to help find a suitable location for everyone. (Wile and Red Wolf have had some education from the white settlers, and will use this)

- During this time, Seres is trying to raise Gen amid the chaos as best she can. Wildfire has blossoming feelings for Dakari (w/Talkitty)

- Seethe and Amaroq are pressured HARD by the Defense guards, and are forced to reconsider their plans.

-After a few weeks of searching, a new location is found and fortified... and a new totem pole is erected following the old one being destroyed during one of Seethe's night attacks.

-In honor of Tai, the topmost emblem of the Elderwillow totem is a golden horse... a stallion with an warm and welcoming expression that could light the world.

Start time is after the move, about 6 months later.

Quote:

- Seres, beginning to grow frustrated with the day to day monotonous routine of leading the Elderwillow camp, retreats into her mother-son relationship with Gen. Occasionally enlisting the aid of Wildfire to teach the youngster how to use his brain for things other then fighting. Gen, however, doesn't seem terribly enthused.

-(insert Seres and Gen plots before his first black-out episode here)

- Not enough time has passed for the shock of Tai's tragic death to have strayed far from everyone's mind.. particularly for Flame. He has rallied from his sorrow, and suggests to Seres and the rest that perhaps some new 'blood' so-to-speak is in order. He's not getting younger, Blais has retired, Sandi is not terribly reliable, and Burn's arrogance is grating on everyone's nerves. Recruitment is suggested and agreed upon... and Flame sets out with Gully. ((Self))

-Enter Manny and Hunter, two strapping wind brothers who are generally more trouble then they are worth, but are amusing none-the-less. ((Pending customs, Self RP))

- ((Insert Gen's first explosion plotline))

- Seres seeks out help from beyond the herd, and finds Sirian, the Angeni of Chivalry. (( Rest of Gen plots here, RP w/ Hiru))

- During Gen's absence while he trains with Sirian, Seres experiences a renewed vigor in leadership. While the wounds she suffered while calming Gen heal, she goes out f her way to be friendlier and more involved with the humans of the new Elderwillow Settlement. Some time passes (about two months) and when the topic arises, Seres allows for the humans to expand their settlement and introduce more European techniques. (( She's absurdly fascinated by agriculture!))

- Crous ((his issues long since resolved)) decides to go off on his own for a bit and come to terms with the remaining vestiges of doubt that linger from the skinwalker attack. Since Seethe and Amaroq have moved on (or, in truth, just returned to that status quo of 'wait and see' ) and he has renewed confidence in the new young stallions of the camp and their human partners, he sets off without worry.

Celeanor
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

Celeanor
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 10:04 pm
RP Links ...  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 10:05 pm

The Candle in the Dark
Life has no smooth road for any of us; and in the bracing atmosphere of a high aim
the very roughness stimulates the climber to steadier steps, till the legend, over steep ways to the stars, fulfills itself.

User Image

Name: Seresai
Temper: Aristocratic

Personality:

Seeking:  

Celeanor
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

Celeanor
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 10:06 pm

The Demon Behind You
Oh Heaven. Loathe me, demonize me, attempt to convert me, but we both know neither you nor your host of angels can stop me.

User Image

Name: Seethe
Temper: Manipulative

Personality:
Seethe is an old soul... if you'd call that ferocious thing that burns within his chest a soul. He's not known for being mindlessly vicious, but that doesn't mean you should treat him like any of those lesser 'evil' creatures or those weak halfbreeds who call themselves skinwalkers. Seethe is, above everything, a cold and calculated predator. He chooses his victims for certain reasons, and has quite the appetite for young soquili, particularly those who suspect he's hunting them... and are well flavored with fear. He enjoys the chase, and puts a great deal of effort into setting up mazes of obstacles through which he drives his prey.

All of that requires forethought, and forethought also grants him a certain wisdom when it comes to his continued existence. He avoids situations that would get him injured, and is remarkably 'easy-going' when it comes to dealing with other skinwalkers. He won't breed with any of them, ever, but he will work with like-minded individuals towards a common goal.

Seeking:

Seethe, the opportunistic b*****d. I'll be looking out for folks who need a bad guy. Why? Cause Seethe is a very bad guy.

To make matters worse, he's gone and found other skinwalkers who share in some of his ideals. Now while he doesn't exactly 'hang out' with these other skinwalkers ... we all know that blood in the water draws sharks. ( potentially: Amaroq, Sharma, Desdemona. )

Note #1 - He will NOT challenge your tough stallion. Just goes against the grain y'know? He'd rather stalk your old, your weak, your young, or your females and manipulate them into a frothy terror before eating them.

Note #2 - Due to note #1, these makes him one of the easiest skinwalkers to RP against and actually stay within the SW guildlines. Why? Well, he'll approach, but will cut and run if his target happens to have a protector he deems the type to inflict damage on him. This means, if you want a demon to instill terror, but you don't want immediate death and would really like for some hope of rescue, Seethe is your man. Err. Stallion.

Note #3- He's not a pansy, and WILL kill your tough stallion if cornered, but he'd just rather avoid having to retreat with all sorts of injuries. Injuries inhibit his ability to find future prey, plus disease could set in... etc. He's not a moron, won't rise to the bait of wannabe tough guy's loud mouth, and will just walk away and eat some other unguarded foal/mare/oldtimer.

Note #4- He HATES unicorns. More then he is racially inclined to hate Angeni. More then he fears being dragged back to hell. More then ANYTHING! He hates unicorns. Angeni may be the poison of his blood, but unicorns are the poison of his mind. (Why? One actually managed to wound him once as a youngster. And the horn burneddddd, and he hatedddd ittttt and in the nature of most youngsters, the experience has exploded in his head over the years into a sweeping generalization of Avoid Avoid Avoid.)

Note #5- Seethe won't EVER breed. I don't believe pure skinwalkers should come into being outside of being direct summons from Hell, so I won't ever submit him in a breeding raffle. Ever. Please don't try to change my mind on this. I'm a bit old-fashioned, unfortunately, and would like to avoid any potential misunderstandings right away. =( !  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 10:07 pm

The Heretical Priest
Those who believe that they believe in God, but without passion in their hearts, without anguish in mind,
without uncertainty, without doubt, without an element of despair even in their consolation, believe in the God idea, not God himself.

User Image

Muse Song: Angels by Within Tempation

Name: Toujours
Temper: Heretic

Personality:
The stallion is, without a doubt, complicated to understand.

When he's not firmly engrossed in a conversation with a tree (or other inanimate object) he is prone to lectures on subjects ranging from the weather ... to the just punishment of those who have committed heinous crimes. He's got an interesting worldview, that is for sure, and has fully given himself over to a pseudo-religion he himself contrived to help him deal with a terrible trauma from his past.

Looking to a being called The One God, Toujours considers himself both a teacher of his God's ways, and an eternal student. He is as equally humble as he is arrogant, and comes across as unyielding when it comes to discussions involving the dominant faith in the Kawani Lands (that of the Great Spirits.) He's definitely not afraid of a verbal spar, but physical altercations have an usually cowing affect on him. He will, quite literally, run from direct threats to his person, and he thoroughly hates himself for this coward's streak that he has yet to shake.

Seeking:
Strangers are disciples I haven't met yet!...: Do you have a precocious youngster who needs to learn some manners? How about an older soquili who just wants to debate something existential? Contrary to the name of this plot, I'm not actually looking for 'disciples' ... just soquili who could use a little practice in tolerance, or who just like a good debate. Multiple openings, One Shot RPs.

Just kill me...: He didn't think he could find any MORE trouble, but here he is, staring at your badass, thinking to himself.. why me? Too tired to take the cowards way out, I'm looking for somebody nasty to try to end his life. Don't worry though, rescue will come, but I would like to get a few good blows in before the fight is broken up. One-shot single RP, badasses need only apply.

Someone to turn to...: TJ's had a rough time of it, but he is just as deserving of love and understanding as anyone else. This is a romance plot (though it doesn't have to be a breeding one) and I will be very picky with him. Multi-thread, RP Intensive, angsty, and likely to take quite a while to fulfill.  

Celeanor
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

Celeanor
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 10:08 pm

The Wanderer
The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes but in having new eyes.

User Image

Name: Tiarnan
Temper: Distant

Personality:

Seeking:  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 10:09 pm
User Image

Name:
Temper:

Personality:

Seeking:  

Celeanor