Reply Chat and Plot Zone
Exaleen Plots [AXELLA NEEDS PLOTS<33] Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Exaleen2

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 5:54 pm
Any plot suggestions anyone would like to throw out please don't be afraid too!

All my soquili need RP badly and any without life mates I am willing to breed or life mate. If I don't respond here quickly, do not take offense. I am in the midst of my sport season, but I am usually quick to respond.

You can PM me or IM me on AIM (Bayleakay) if its easier for you ^W^

heart  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 6:24 pm
User Image
Name: Tolavan
Children: Fernando and Fall
Mate: None (Looking)
Children: Fernando(look below) Fall
Temper: Hot-headed
Personality: She's got a lot of hurt on her, but Tolavan will never show it. She's got a quick temper and when aggravated she can be a lot more mean than she ever intended. Underneath her quick temper, lays an understand and sweet mare who cares for others. She's got a good heart ever since having her first child. She has become rather patient and intends on being a better person in order to 'right her wrongs'.
Plot Idea's?

Looking for a Life mate!

Where are your parents?: This is for a foal rp. She hasn't had foal interaction for such a long time I am sure this would be an interesting rp!

Adventure...okay?: She's never really been on an adventure, someone needs to get through her thick head and get her to go!

You Don't Scare Me: I am hopeful that Tolavan can meet a Kalona. I don't want her to be extremly hurt, but a few cuts and bruises wouldn't be awful.

Daddy Dearest: Finding Tolavan a father figure would be something I love. She was babied by Chaser as a foal, she wants a father that can help her when her anger takes over.

I HATE you: Getting her an Enemy, she has "friends", but not really someone she can't stand.

any more plot idea's throw them at me!  

Exaleen2

Exaleen2

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 6:55 pm
User Image
Name: Rainbow Chaser
Temper: Spunky
Children:Mishra and Axella
Mate: Urza

Plots:

No Parents: Chaser loves to be a motherly figure. Her two kids have grown up and she would love to be an "adoptive" mother to a basket with no parents.

What is on you!: Meeting a soquili with clothes would be an interesting thing to Chaser, she never really has met a soquili with odd colors or wearing anything.

Adventure Time!: Chaser is one for long adventure, so she would love to meet someone who would join her. Really, all I am wanting is a fun RP to get Chaser back out there.

Any more Idea's PM me or Post!  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 7:09 pm
User Image
Name: Bijoux
Temper: Devious
Mate: Foxx

Plots:

Get. Away: Bijoux loves to stur up trouble, but no one has ever caused her trouble. It'd be an interesting twist.

Foal Alert: Meeting a crazy pregnent mare would be a funny plot. Bijoux was never a fan of Chaser being pregnent, but it'd be funny for her to meet another one.

Tricks Galor: Causing trouble is Bijoux's favorite thing. She wants someone who she can ruin some things with.

How are you hyper!: Bijoux never liked the over active and extremely spunky soquilis. So spending the day with one would be quite the interestig time. A foal would be more then appreciated, but a stallion who can't act mature would even better for her!

Extra Idea's are appreciated ^ ^  

Exaleen2

Exaleen2

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 7:10 pm
User Image

SHE NEEDS PLOTS  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 7:11 pm
User Image

Name:Oliver Constantine Brochan
Temper:Corruptive
Mate: Lifemated to Tundra Snow
Kids: More like minons.
Personality: Oliver is not one to be over powerd by anyone, no matter what they look like or what their reputation may be. He has a hard time with being proven wrong, but he keeps his anger held in through his snarky remarks and his calm face, but angry eyes. He despises his own family, believing that he has a greater power inside himself and wishes to move on without them while he grows his power and turns life into something meaningful that can instill fear into anyone around him. He is one that strives for power and he won't let anyone try and tell him that he shouldn't do that. He does not run around and play games, he does not sit and talk for hours, and he does not wish to be loved by any sort of weak soquili. He has one goal in life and that is to become a super power. Oliver is always cold hearted and he has a very ahrd time opening up to anyone. You will not get anything out of him, he is an excellent one at pushing all away. When he does fall in love, he would need a mare of power and of independence.

Do keep in Mind: Oliver will most likely not remember the name of you unless you have great meaning to him. He has a bad habit of calling mares, "my Lady" and stallions "Good sir". This is NOT him being polite. He also has the tendency to click his tongue when he is in deep thought, or really rather interested.

Plots?:

Mentor: Oliver wants power, but he isn't sure how to get it yet. He needs a mentor or someone to teach him the ways of ecil so that he can destroy anyone that choses to come into his path.

Mommy Dearest: He can't stand his mother or his father, but he wants to be addopted by someone else who has the same mindset as he does, someone who is willing to raise him the way he should be raised, the evily right way.

Partner in Crime: Life isn't fun when you do it alone, even Oliver knows that. He needs a companion that will partake in his journey and help him with all the evil things that he has in his mind. Someone he can trust with his thoughts and his secret plans.

A Mate: I haven't decided if I really wanna mate off Oliver since he is such a jerk, but I think if I get a really good offer I can save 2 breedings for such a mare. This requires an intense RP though.

How Dare You: Meeting someone who would disagree with him and try to steal away what he loves most, his pride.

Heaven forbid: A goody good soquili trying to convince him that his life style choice is not a good one to go down. Someone trying to convince him to change, then gets sucked into his little games and believing he has changed, then being sadly mistaken.

Becoming a mentor: He was taught, now its his time to teach.

She's MY baby sister: Things have changed, and Oliver has become quite the protective brother. His sisters mate, will have to be checked out by him.

Exaleen2

Exaleen2

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 7:13 pm
User Image
Name:Fernando
Temper: Random
Mate: Jay (not life mated though) There is a plot between the two of them allowing another mare to mate with Fernando.
Children: Oliver (Below) and Claudine
Personallity: Fernando is a fun loving and a happy go lucky soquili who loves to meet anyone who comes to his way. He isn't anything like his mother, they are almost complete opposites. His favorite past times are to play tag and to basically be a foal, but he has a hard time keeping his mouth shut. Its almost a goal to keep his attention, seeing as he can barely focus on when his mother talks to him. He has a tendancy to say out loud anything that he thinks and he isn't afraid to do it either. He has a hard time being a serious stallion, even towards a mean one that comes his way. He hates a mean soquili, and actually fears Kalonas and anything of those sorts. He secretly loves to watch the stars and try and find all the constellations he can in a nights time. He's always trying to please others and tries his best to be the one soquili anyone can come too, even if his attention does slip here and their. His biggest problem? He's a worry wart and wont let it go until he knows everything is okay.

MINE!: Finding him a mate Even though he has a mate, he is up for 1 mating with a random mare.

Best Friends?: Nando is a social butterfly and has always wanted a best friend he can enjoy spending time with. Someone who is as random as he.

Babysitting: Interaction with a foal would be great for him. He'd need the practice for if he ever became a father.

Mean Spirted Stallion!: Meeting someone even meaner then his Mom! Whether it'd be a Kalona or just a mean Horse.

Wings: Nando's never met a soquili with wings, It'd be interesting to see how he would react to a soquili with some!

WHAT DO I DO?

Can anyone help?: Nanny is a new father and doesn't know how to handle his crazy kids. Both of them have seemed to come out a lot more strange then he could of ever imagined and he is slowly losing his mind as he tries to raise them with his mate Jay.

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 7:43 pm
For the what is on you plot I'd love to offer my girl chatella or buttercup. Both have piece's of clothing.

User Image

User Image

chi honda

Adorable Dreamer

18,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

Exaleen2

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 7:46 pm
I think Chaser and Buttercup would be a fun RP, due to the fact they are so different in spirits!  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 8:00 pm
Okay that sounds fun to me! An true they are, it should be an interesting meeting! = o

Would you like to start or would you like me too?

chi honda

Adorable Dreamer

18,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

Exaleen2

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 8:44 pm
Would you mind starting? I have had bad luck with starting x3  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 3:32 pm
heart  

Exaleen2

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 3:47 pm
I can offer up a mare with wings. Mahina is my Alicorn. Or we can go with my usdia Imp, who is still a foal and has wings. For Fernando
User Image User Image  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 3:56 pm
Either would work wonderfully! It's your choice ^ ^  

Exaleen2

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items