Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Nerdy Kitten

8,200 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:11 pm
I'm only 14 turning 15. Well I've been doing with my boyfriend recently. Last time we did it was last ngiht. Anyone I'm nto really feeling well today. We always use protection no matter what. Anyway, hough I'm a ltitle afraid even if I'm on birth control. Help?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:20 pm
-Flying-Pandas-RAWR-

I wear His collar,

I think you may be overreacting. Even if you are pregnant, it is extremely unlikely that you would be feeling any symptoms yet. Conception may have happened, but it doesn't even implant into the uterine wall until 6-12 days after conception. Then you may or may not have implantation bleeding which is spotting and cramping. Usually tender breasts is the first symptom and that shows about a week after at the earliest. I wouldn't worry until you missed a period.

Sources:
American Pregnancy

Also- I have been pregnant three times.

as well as His ring.

Alyx Rodanthe

Sparkly Pup

8,900 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Nerd 50

The Nerdy Kitten

8,200 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:22 pm
We've been doing for months... I got my peroid this week but I'm still a little afraid because I"m like never sick.  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 8:27 am
I don't know in which country you live becouse in some countries it's forbidden, but where I live you've got a tester for pregnancy, you can buy it at the pharmacist. When you take the test you can see that it's positive or negative, when it is positive you can buy abortus pills or go to the hospital for an abortus.

So my advice is, buy a pregnancy test smile .
Wiki for more info  

Angel Essayez

Adventuring Explorer

10,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Healer 50
  • Hunter 50

Moxcella

6,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 11:46 am

I don't mean to be rude but you wouldn't have to worry about being pregnant
if you stopped having sex, especially at your age x.x;
I know my mom would kill me if i had sex at my age and i'm sixteen.
I don't have any advice to give you except good luck o.o

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 12:44 pm
Oh, hun. You're too young for sex!

I wasn't even thinking about making out at your age Dx

Maybe that's just me being too much of a nosy mother-hen but still, no matter how mentally mature you are, you should be focusing on school, not worrying about being pregnant!

How old is he, and what is the age of consent in your area? He may get in trouble if you get caught. He'll definitely get in big trouble if you do get pregnant.

But anyhow; don't panic.

If you're consistently sick only in the morning for a week straight, test for pregnancy.

If negative, wait a bit. Test again. If negative, wait a little more, test again. You may want to get tested at a clinic if you're still worried. (it'll be private)

You most likely are not pregnant if you're using birth control and protection properly.

There is still a small chance you could get pregnant but it's not likely.

Even so, the best way to avoid pregnancy is abstinence. I know you probably hear that a lot and it gets tiresome after awhile, but it's true. Mistakes happen.

I'm just glad you're being smart about sex, at least. There's a freshman in choir who believes "pulling out" is adequate protection. Yeah. =/

flauterfli

Gekko

3,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Timid 100

Chibi_Madoka5

Time-traveling Doll

39,175 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:05 pm
few tips:
1. get a pregnancy test
2. your way too young for sex!
3. if yur not pregnant then u need a break from sex to and think of a sustainable future.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:57 pm
abstinence is the key!  

Kitty-in-a-hole

xX_Destiny_XxX

Chatty Sex Symbol

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:02 am
Your a little young for sex....  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:04 pm
why the ******** are you having sex at such a young age?  

Mord Alushar

-werewolf-grl-743-

Demonic Mage

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:50 pm
Now here's the BIG question::
Why in the world are you having sex now??
Is it so bad to wait until you're at least 20??
Because frankly is you waited, you wouldn't be having this problem. Would you??
Now I don't have any advice except for one thing::
Buy a pregnancy test.
My friend had a pregnancy scare ((of course she was 17, not 14)) but she wasn't pregnant. Luckily. But I'm gonna give you kudos for having safe sex!! Just, try not to do it any more or there is a possibility that you will have more pregnancy scares or a real pregancy. Sometimes birth control isn't enough, and the condom could also break.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:57 pm
I lost my virginity at 14 as well.. and here I am 20 years old with the same guy.

Speaking from experience since I too had my own scares through out the time. Just make sure that you guys are ready to accept any outcomes that might happen from having sex.. because if you aren't, you need to stop.

Lady Kira X

Caring Cleric

10,300 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

BijutsuHime

5,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:57 pm
kudos to you for at least using protection.
my advice to you:
1) get a pregnancy test. maybe more than one, just to be sure.
2) take a break from the sex for now. You're super young to be doing this. My biggest concern was KISSING a guy at 14. I know it might seem like I'm nagging you but at your age, you should be more concerned with your school work rather than you sex life x.x  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:26 pm
wow...that is a young age, but i wont judge, because i do have my moments of want. but if i was pregnant as a teen, my mother would lock me in a closet. my cousin told me, and i believe her.
yeah, so wait until your period comes, and you should stop having sex, really. has kissing become too little? ;o  

vxrs

Liberal Fatcat

Daffodil the Destroyer

Salty Bilge rat

44,725 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:46 pm
User Image

I think 14 is too young for sex too, but hey isn't this supposed to be a place where we can talk about this kind of thing without worrying about getting judged? Some of the comments here sound really judgemental to me, and while I do think that 14 is too young, The Nerdy Kitten is showing a wonderful sense of responsibility by using protection.... a sense of responsibility that a lot of sexually active teenagers (and hell, even adults) don't show. And I think she needs to be commended for that!

It's extremely unlikely that you'd get pregnant if you're using birth control properly. Especially if you use birth control pills/nuvaring/other-hormonal-options WITH condoms. It was never enough to completely put my mind at ease either, though, even after being married (I always knew I didn't want to have my own kids). I don't worry any more because I had really painful adenomyosis which caused me to go for a hysterectomy (you wouldn't believe how hard it is to convince a doctor to do one when you're in your mid-20s). But if you can't set your mind at ease about it, then it really might be better to be celibate for a while and concentrate on doing well in school.

It's drilled into everyone's head that abstinence is the only way to be sure... but be careful, though - because even if you aren't having intercourse, all it takes is one sperm to make it close enough, so mutual masturbation and even humping in your underwear can get you pregnant too if you aren't using protection. My stepson came about that way, no lie.

Oh, and one more really important thing. If you're going to be having sex, you need to have some idea of a plan for what would happen if you DO get pregnant. Like, do you have an abortion, keep the baby, put it up for adoption? What adults can you count on to help you if you need it? How old is your boyfriend and could he get in legal trouble for having sex with you? Check the laws about age of consent and how much older one person has to be than the other in order for it to count as statutory rape. Because if he's above the age of consent and you aren't, the law doesn't care if it was consensual.

User Image

27. ✿ - - - Girls

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces