14 / Bisexual / Looking?... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ll-Mystic Rhythms-ll

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:11 pm
Ello, I'm Izzy!

Wow, this is gonna be a challenge getting everything about me in here!!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Anyhoo, one big thing about me is that I love to draw! I'm a big art person, I draw mostly on my laptop (bamboo pen tablet FTW!!!) I only draw traditionally anymore if i'm bored at school .__.
I draw mostly anime-ish style, ok lemme just give you an example:
User Image

:3 That one is supposed to be my avi but I got the hair wrong….
But yep that is pretty much how my style is, It changes sometimes

I have a pretty laid-back personality, I love making people laugh, and I myself love to laugh and smile. I can be pretty dang devoted to a person if I fall in love with someone, but that has become a problem since if I do, it results in me being sad for a few weeks or months when broken up with. Life's good though I am 14 years old, and will be a freshman in high-school (whoops almost put college!!!) I am in varsity choir and will continue to be all throughout high-school. I am a manga/comic-book fanatic and reader. I am a big fangirl for many things. Most of them TV shows and comic-book heroes.
Oh and guess what I love chicken pie

My music is very varied, I listen to anything from the 60's to now. I had been listening to The Beatles and Queen ever since I was born and got a little yellow cassette/radio player. I miss that thing….I just don't miss having to rewind the damn cassette over I have to thank my parents for introducing me to many awesome bands though :3
I play a little piano myself, and wanting to take bass guitar and acoustic guitar soon (since I have one but never play it ._.)

I love shows like The Big Bang Theory, Glee, Community, Fringe, Doctor Who, 21 Jumpstreet, and Square Pegs. Some of my favorite movies are The Breakfast Club, Sixteen Candles, Hairspray, Sunshine Cleaning, 300 Days of Summer, Scott Pilgrim vs. The World, Youth in Revolt, Napolean Dynamite, Pretty in Pink, Say Anything, Ferris Beuler's Day Off, and the list goes on…..
I love watching movies though, especially with a big bowl full of popcorn…..Hey that reminds me…(goes off and makes a bowl or popcorn)

-crunch-
………-crunch-

……………….

-crunch-

Well, that's basically me in a nutshell, all that's left I guess are that I have 3 adorable kitties

So what i'm looking for in a girl would basically be just someone who understands me and my interests, someone who isn't stereotypical, someone who is unique, who isn't depressing or sad all the time, someone who won't mind that we might live far away from each other, and someone who is willing to talk to me about anything.

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 8:28 am
x3
I know you'll find someone, you seem like an interesting person~

iMischievous

ll-Mystic Rhythms-ll

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 8:29 am
iMischievous
x3
I know you'll find someone, you seem like an interesting person~

Thanks! :3  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 8:44 am
Good luck finding someone hun! smile I'm interested, but I'm prob to old for you, haha. I'm 17. wink I'd love to be friends though, pm me sometime, and add me? If you want, that is. heart  

RoseColouredPetal

Romantic Lover

ll-Mystic Rhythms-ll

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 8:52 am
RoseColouredPetal
Good luck finding someone hun! smile I'm interested, but I'm prob to old for you, haha. I'm 17. wink I'd love to be friends though, pm me sometime, and add me? If you want, that is. heart

Aw thanks!
Ok 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 9:03 am
ll-Mystic Rhythms-ll
RoseColouredPetal

Aw thanks!
Ok 3nodding

your welcome. smile And by the way, love your art! I wish I was as good as you at drawing.  

RoseColouredPetal

Romantic Lover

ll-Mystic Rhythms-ll

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 9:24 am
RoseColouredPetal
ll-Mystic Rhythms-ll
RoseColouredPetal

Aw thanks!
Ok 3nodding

your welcome. smile And by the way, love your art! I wish I was as good as you at drawing.

Thanks! I still have much to learn though (like drawing hands!!)
I'm not as good as allot of artists on Deviantart which I wish I could be gonk
Allot of my inspiration comes from artists on there  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 9:58 pm
..you sound so much like me when I was younger. It makes me laugh a little.

Good luck in your search for love. <3  

Ulterior_Motives

ll-Mystic Rhythms-ll

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 2:18 pm
Ulterior_Motives

Really? Cool! whee
Thanks!  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 2:28 pm
Hi there!~

I am also 14/Bi/&& looking..
I love ur art! i am also into drawing/coloring.
Hehe(: it might not be has good as urs though!
biggrin

~ Stormy  

ianite

Alien Kitten

Ulterior_Motives

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 5:29 pm
ll-Mystic Rhythms-ll
Ulterior_Motives

Really? Cool! whee
Thanks!

It amuses me to no end. Times don't change too much I guess. Feel free to PM me whenever- especially if you want help with art. Senior painting/sculpture major and all. ;3  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 7:27 am
ll-Mystic Rhythms-ll
RoseColouredPetal
ll-Mystic Rhythms-ll
RoseColouredPetal

Aw thanks!
Ok 3nodding

ahh nice. smile well i think your amazing. heart I cant draws hands or feet. >.<  

RoseColouredPetal

Romantic Lover

ll-Mystic Rhythms-ll

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 3:42 pm
RoseColouredPetal
ll-Mystic Rhythms-ll
RoseColouredPetal
ll-Mystic Rhythms-ll
RoseColouredPetal

Aw thanks!
Ok 3nodding

ahh nice. smile well i think your amazing. heart I cant draws hands or feet. >.<

Those both are a huge pain to draw gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:24 pm
i am 16 i like drawing two and pm me if you want to  

Moneygirl14 In

AnniieWantsYouu

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:14 am
Hey Izzy, I'm Annie, but everyone calls me Bubbles (long story)
I just turned fourteen in May and you seem very very interesting.
I would say I'm a lot like you!
I love drawing, even though I suck at it! I am a down to earth girl and am always reading. I am a great listener and always like to help people with there problems. I have a low-self esteem so bare with me I'm always trying to tell my self things that aren't true. I love music is is like my life I love Queen, The hives, Green Day, Katy Perry, anything that is really catchy. A lot of people say I'm unique because if everyone does one thing i do the other, which in some cases can be day. I would never hurt anyone, I'm actually harmless and am always up for a challenge. I am learning how to play piano and am teaching myself how to play guitar. If you every want to know more just PM me I'm always available!

post what your looking for in a gf here please and thank you

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff