Welcome to Gaia! ::

les/bii paradise

Back to Guilds

girls only 

Tags: lesbian/bi, girls only, yuri, Friends 

Reply post what your looking for in a gf here please and thank you
What do you want in a girlfriend? What kind of person? Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which do you go for in a girl?
  The tomboy type
  The girly type
  The dark/mysterious type
  The fangirl/geek
View Results

ll-Mystic Rhythms-ll

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:49 pm
What kind of girl do you want? Just reply with what you want in a girlfriend, what personality, just basically what is your dream girl?
Also please make it at least a paragraph, I don't wanna see this:

"I want a girlfriend who is kind and sweet"

And that being it….

Just make it a nice paragraph, who knows you may meet your dream girl right here in this thread!

Allright, let's go! :3  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:21 pm
I'm already taken, but I do wanna post here~

My dream girl would be someone who is dominant, someone who will take control over me. (Lol)
Someone flirty but knows when to be serious, and someone a bit mean.
My dream girl would be able to make me blush and laugh and hold a REAL conversation with me.
Of course, someone who loves me for me but also someone who WANTS only me and won't go off with anyone else.

I guess that's my dream girl. > u <

iMischievous

ll-Mystic Rhythms-ll

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:23 pm
iMischievous
I'm already taken, but I do wanna post here~

My dream girl would be someone who is dominant, someone who will take control over me. (Lol)
Someone flirty but knows when to be serious, and someone a bit mean.
My dream girl would be able to make me blush and laugh and hold a REAL conversation with me.
Of course, someone who loves me for me but also someone who WANTS only me and won't go off with anyone else.

I guess that's my dream girl. > u <

Sounds lovely! whee
I wish you and your girlfriend every bit of happiness! heart  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:09 am
id have to say i would take a shot at u if u werent taken  

shadow hazard 4

1,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

ll-Mystic Rhythms-ll

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:52 am
shadow hazard 4

I'm flattered whee
But other than me, what would you like in a girl?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:40 pm
ll-Mystic Rhythms-ll
shadow hazard 4

I'm flattered whee

well i like girl to be nice and poliet  

shadow hazard 4

1,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

ll-Mystic Rhythms-ll

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:15 pm
shadow hazard 4
ll-Mystic Rhythms-ll
shadow hazard 4

I'm flattered whee

well i like girl to be nice and poliet

That's cool smile  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 12:11 pm
I would enjoy man different characteristics in a girl but generally i go for those are kind and polite, fun, and generally anyone who is openminded but also isnt afraid to be themselves
P.s. my cousin put that signature thing about hannah montana on their and i just dont know how to change it back, ironicaly my cousins name is hannah, although i do dislike hannah montana, well at least her music  

gothic_kitty_fairy1108

Etoiles_Grace

6,950 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 1:12 pm
I want a girl who is a bit of a geek, nice, does anything to get what she wants, sexy and has manners  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 6:35 pm
I want a girl who accepts me for who i am and not on just appearances,
A girl who enjoys walks along the beach being read poetry and just want to cuddle under the moonlight or watching the sunsetting in the west.
Someone to trust me as I trust in them and of course someone within my age range who don't mind that i'm a little older and into video games and anime he he
who doesn't mind trying out new things or enjoys my home style cooking or a little take out he he
I know that this girl exists but she has to be between 19-28 and doesn't mind that i'm 24 and accepts all my faults because lets face it i'm not perfect but i try so hard to be and i'm willing to go the extra mile to prove my love is more than words but heartfelt and honest because as the wise ones once said honesty is the best policy and we each have a dark past but want to leave it in the ashes where it belongs. No not a criminal one hehe i know most think dark past tends to involve criminal things but mines not like that at all hehe
My Pm box is always open so even if you just wanna chat or Roleplay or Give me a shot feel free to leave a nice message >^.^<  

Raven Foxclaw

Space Senshi

14,300 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Timely Contributor 100

Inaturah

Professional Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 10:01 pm
Layla of the moonlight
A girl who enjoys walks along the beach being read poetry and just want to cuddle under the moonlight or watching the sunsetting in the west.
Someone to trust me as I trust in them and of course someone within my age range who don't mind that i'm a little older and into video games and anime he he
who doesn't mind trying out new things or enjoys my home style cooking or a little take out he he
I know that this girl exists but she has to be between 19-28 and doesn't mind that i'm 24 and accepts all my faults because lets face it i'm not perfect but i try so hard to be and i'm willing to go the extra mile to prove my love is more than words but heartfelt and honest because as the wise ones once said honesty is the best policy and we each have a dark past but want to leave it in the ashes where it belongs. No not a criminal one hehe i know most think dark past tends to involve criminal things but mines not like that at all hehe
My Pm box is always open so even if you just wanna chat or Roleplay or Give me a shot feel free to leave a nice message >^.^<

It's like you read my mind or something... Except on the poetry thing... Poetry=Ick, to me.. that and I'm 21. >_> but yeah...pretty much exactly what I would say... except it looks prettier than if I had said it.  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 10:33 pm
Inaturah
Layla of the moonlight

It's like you read my mind or something... Except on the poetry thing... Poetry=Ick, to me.. that and I'm 21. >_> but yeah...pretty much exactly what I would say... except it looks prettier than if I had said it.

Some girls like poems others dont hehe i make compromises to suit the needs of whom i love hehe so i can skip poetry and just stare into those eyes all day knowing shes happy and im happy if i was taken..  

Raven Foxclaw

Space Senshi

14,300 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Timely Contributor 100

xX_LORD_oF_nOOb_Xx

2,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 4:29 pm