Reply 27. ✿ - - - Girls
A book just for friends? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dazed Poppet

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:06 am
Haha I know the title of this post is quite lame. But whatever.

So my friends and I have a book.. it's basically a diary that we all share. We each have it for a few days, write in it, then give to the next girl and so on. It's really helped me better understand my friends, because there are some things going on in their lives that they're not too comfortable talking about. So they use The Book(that's what we call it, cause we're original bastards XD) to express themselves. I think it's really helpful and it's also really fun reading everyone's entries.

So my question is, does your group of friends do this or anything similar? If so, then elaborate. XD
If not, then I highly recommend doing it C:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:01 pm
you're right! we are some original bastards!  

In Living Colour

catsoon

Friend

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:14 pm
Me & a friend used to do that! But then we got a bit older and the things we started writing about got all... sketchy. So we stopped before a parent found it & killed us, lawl.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:02 am
A few of my friends and I tried that one year in middle school. It was fun until two of them began to write about nothing but how "Hyper" they were, the boys they hated, and having "Blah" wars (Where literally there would be full pages of nothing but BLAH written).
I feel it's a good idea though if everyone is okay with how it's done. It does allow you to learn more about each-other.  

Obliviosity

Invisible Explorer

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:38 pm
I love the idea, but I've never tried it before. Perhaps I'll do tha sometime. I've seen a girl or two do that, and I've always thought of it as a wonderful idea depending of course how open you are to the person you're writing with. I have to test my friendships before doing that. XD  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:55 pm
I've done it only once, with one friend... but it was more of a letters-back-and-forth thing, I don't think much that was any kind of important was said.  

Art Greylace

Dapper Cutie-Pie

11,050 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Flatterer 200

flauterfli

Gekko

3,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 9:42 pm
Aww that sounds sweet x]

maybe I can try something like that..

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 12:01 pm
YOU CAN KEEP YOUR PERFECTLY PINK LIFE

The only thing my friends would do was "the wall". We each had a space in our rooms just for art (drawings of us) & quotes (about friendship & live & stuff..) & pictures (of us together). 'Cept, I wasn't permitted to add anything "the wall" in my room, I could only add to the others rooms. Same rules applied for them. We also had "Walls" in hidden places in our school. It was really fun. =)

I'LL BE JUST FINE LIVING MINE MULTICOLOR ;D

-Angel Buttons-

D1RTY C3X C3LL

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 12:30 pm
Holy shiz. My friends and I used to do that all the time until we drifted apart and found new people to hang out with. ^_^"

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 3:03 pm
That sounds super fun! I might suggest that to a few of my friends :3

tobejulietssecret

2A30128

Shameless Heckler

12,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 3:24 pm
My little sister had a book designed specifically for that. It was Hello Kitty. c: User Image  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 3:58 pm
That is... an amazing idea! I had actually just recently bought this pretty little journal we would be able to use~ Im going to start the book tonight, and pass it on tomorrow.

Haha, this is kinda like the 'Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants', except its only in our school right now... Ahaha. (: Thanks so much for the idea. Im going to start writing in it now.

Skarry Neon Puppeteer

5,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Member 100

asjgrjkshvfgjkhs

Shadowy Shapeshifter

4,600 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 5:30 pm
my friends and i have a lot of inside jokes. one of these days ill get them all together(cause i have them written everywhere lol) and make a book =D  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 6:06 pm
That actually sounds kinda cool. Maybe I can see what my friends think of it biggrin  

Jarsha

Golden Gekko

Blue Eyed Wallflower

Thieving Scrounger

36,475 Points
  • Married 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:05 pm
I totally did this with friends in school. It was a lot of fun.  
27. ✿ - - - Girls

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff