Welcome to Gaia! ::

Death Note Forum

Back to Guilds

Death Note Forum - Come join us for Death Note information, graphics, screenshots, quotes, artwork, news, role play, games, fun and prizes! 

Tags: Death Note, Death Note Forum, Death Note Role Play, Death Note Anime, Death Note Fans 

Reply Media [graphics, fanart etc.]
Fan Fiction Writers Unite! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I am a...
Fan Fiction Writer
14%
 14%  [ 2 ]
Fan Fiction Reader
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
I Write and Read Fan Fictions
78%
 78%  [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 14

Biblically Accurate Enby

Aged Noob

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:02 pm
Have you got stories that you posted online that are Death Note related? Looking for some reviewers or just viewers? Look no further! If you are a fan fiction writer and would like to shamelessly promote new works or revive some older stuff, post the links here. Include minor details if you will please :3

1. I Only Want You to Submit: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6727668/1/I_Only_Want_You_to_Submit
-LightxL is the main pairing
-Multiple Chapters
-Alternate Universe
-Converted from a completed Role Play between myself and another person.
-Still updating
-Mature Content

2. Trial: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6867386/1/Trial
-MelloxMatt
-Multiple Chapters
-Alternate Universe
-M!Preg
-Still updating (Every 4 days)
-Mature Content

3. Valentines and the Little Things In Between: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6768116/1/Valentines_and_the_Little_Things_Inbetween
-MelloxMatsuda
-One shot
-Alternate Universe

4. Dear You: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6651103/1/Dear_You
-MattxMello
-One shot
-Alternate Universe
-Mature Content

5. The Night The World Began Again (Revised): http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6483638/1/The_Night_the_World_Began_Again_Revised
-Matt
-One shot
-Canon fic

These are my stories 3nodding How about you?

Edit: There are more, but I am promoting these ones just cause :3  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:04 am
Thanks for sharing, I love reading fanfiction 3nodding  

Death Note Forum
Captain

Mega Prophet

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • First step to fame 200

DomaDoma

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:22 am
I'm writing a fanfic, but I won't officially announce it until I have at least three chapters written. If Bakuman says you need a two-chapter buffer at bare minimum, then I stand by that.

I will tell you it's not a shipfic, though.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:10 am
I haven't read your fanfics yet but I will 3nodding They seem interesting.
I have written fanfictions before but with the ones I've tried writing I only get about half way and get bored with it. Same thing happens when I attempt to write regular stories.

AlmostRulingTheWorld
Crew

Himekou

Dangerous Lunatic

10,050 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:51 am
I'm novice to fanfiction writing, though I've known about it for about 1-2 years? I'm actually at a point where I'm addicted to it x"3
So far I've only written one story. It's not complete yet. It's for this anime I feel unsatisfied with, but I really do love it <3
Tiz not so famous as Skip Beat, Vampire Knight, Naruto, etc., but one of my faves
Atm, I'm trying to update a new chapter for it since I've been on writers block for a long time~
I'm only writing one story at a time because I want to solely focus on it 'till it's finished~

I'll check your stories out 8"3

edit: ah here is my profile link

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:21 am
I actually got into the fandom through fan fictions before I ever read the manga or seen the anime. I'm not sure how that came about, but I've had the opportunity since then to look at both. I prefer the Manga to the anime anyday, much more interesting smile

I was a reader of the fan fictions for about 3 years and only recently have I taken the step to write out my own.

I find it very rewarding to share something that came from my mind and having it displayed and critiqued by others. Plus, I enjoy expressing my creativity this way, it helps to write when I have Artist Block razz  

Biblically Accurate Enby

Aged Noob

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:13 pm
I once wrote a Death Note fanfic based off of an rp that me and someone a long time ago called Death Note: The After Files. It's about what happens after Kira is caught and captured and after L's death. Lind, the brother of L, and Violet, the avenger of Kira's death, clash just as Kira and L did before them...or do they? Read and find out!
Death Note: The After Files  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:37 pm
MattGasms

I agree, the mangas always have more information than the anime. But I love watching animes too so I can actually hear their voices. It makes it that more real to me.
I still remember how I came about to finding fanfiction. I was bored out of my mind so I was reading online manga in mangafox. I finished all the chapters of this manga (I forgot the name -sigh-) but it was unfinished. So I searched around and clicked a link thinking it was going to be a link to new chapters, but instead, it led me to a section of where stories were made based on the manga.
You.Have.No.Idea on how ecstatic I was to find the website <3
Writers Block is a dreadful sickness.

Himekou

Dangerous Lunatic

10,050 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Relatively Crazy

5,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:02 pm
I would love to read fanfiction, just right now I don't have the time :/

Soon though I will have an abundance of free time and will probably spend 40 - 65% of her break on reading overall. blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:28 pm
LuminousDream
MattGasms

I agree, the mangas always have more information than the anime. But I love watching animes too so I can actually hear their voices. It makes it that more real to me.
I still remember how I came about to finding fanfiction. I was bored out of my mind so I was reading online manga in mangafox. I finished all the chapters of this manga (I forgot the name -sigh-) but it was unfinished. So I searched around and clicked a link thinking it was going to be a link to new chapters, but instead, it led me to a section of where stories were made based on the manga.
You.Have.No.Idea on how ecstatic I was to find the website <3
Writers Block is a dreadful sickness.

I am a reader by pure nature, and I have a very lucid imagination. I often create voices for the characters that I read. Sometimes I will use an original voice, but if the character would sound great with an actor or actresses voice, I will use that. I create a world within my mind, using my vivid imagination to set a scene and play it out. I may even add theme or background music if it calls for it. I am super cool like that cool  

Biblically Accurate Enby

Aged Noob

Himekou

Dangerous Lunatic

10,050 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:31 pm
MattGasms

Have you heard of the song Requiem for a Dream?
I use that song whenever I'm fantasizing fight scenes~
I love listening to soundtracks from other animes, it helps me write during a particular scene whenever I'm stuck ^^

Yesh~, i am cured from writer's block since i just updated c:
mwahahahaha~

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:39 pm
LuminousDream
MattGasms

Have you heard of the song Requiem for a Dream?
I use that song whenever I'm fantasizing fight scenes~
I love listening to soundtracks from other animes, it helps me write during a particular scene whenever I'm stuck ^^

Yesh~, i am cured from writer's block since i just updated c:
mwahahahaha~

I rarely use existing soundtracks when writing or reading. I generate my own original songs, customized to suit the mood of the tale I am writing or reading. I will sometimes hum it out, but more often than not, they play in my head. I will look up that song though, I am interested in learning new tunes all the time biggrin  

Biblically Accurate Enby

Aged Noob

Himekou

Dangerous Lunatic

10,050 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:48 pm
MattGasms

thats an interesting way~
im so influenced by the music i love so much that when i even try to make my own, it has a similar tune to the ones i listen to often
^ ^"
and sure go ahead, its amazing~!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:59 pm
Matt, I read one of your stories, I believe the Valentines Day one. I thought it was pretty good, but I can't say that I write or read fan-fiction. I'm more into making my own original stories that have nothing to do with anything made before. I can say though that it is fun to create your characters own voices, and add music to the plot though, thats always fun.  

Morwinn

Biblically Accurate Enby

Aged Noob

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:38 pm
Yosafis
Matt, I read one of your stories, I believe the Valentines Day one. I thought it was pretty good, but I can't say that I write or read fan-fiction. I'm more into making my own original stories that have nothing to do with anything made before. I can say though that it is fun to create your characters own voices, and add music to the plot though, thats always fun.

I am currently working out a very rough draft of an original story myself. It is a Sci-fi horror genre told from the antagonists perspective. I don't know how long it will take me to get it out though, but it has been festering in my mind for some time now =o
Yes! Creating voices and tunes in your head FTW. I've been doing it since I was 8 years old :3  
Media [graphics, fanart etc.]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff