View Results

queen ninty

Sparkly Gekko

4,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Married 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:27 pm

Everyone knows of the great castle, Hogwarts, where witchcraft and wizardry is taught to magical children starting at age eleven. At a month into the school year, a transfer student arrives. She is the worst thing to ever live on this planet. She is a...

MARY SUE

She is perfect at everything. For those who need more information on a mary-sue, please follow this Wikipedia link.

You are a student at this school. Here is what you must fill out:

Hi! My name is (name, first last, middle not required). I'm a (year) year (witch[female], wizard[male]) at Hogwarts. I was sorted into (House). I've been called (nicknames, other names, if you don't have any, remove this sentence).I've been told I'm (personality). Before I came to Hogwarts, (biography of BEFORE HOGWARTS). You wanna know what I look like? (Appearence, URL links only are accepted). My head(master/mistress) is (username).

RULES, WE HAVE THEM!

o1: IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE THE MARY-SUE, PM ME BEFORE SENDING ME THE PROFILE!
o2: Follow Gaia's TOS.
o3: Please be kind, unless your character is an a** by nature.
o4: Moderate swearing only. NO "What the f****** h***, you f****** b****, why the f*** would you do that f****** s***!?!?!?!"
o5: Text talk is a huge No-no! Except for the mary-sue, because, obviously, she's the mary sue, and shes supposed to do it.
o6: Autohitting must be kept to a minimum.
o7: Copy the white text Draco/Hermione Must Be Stopped! into the PM, and put a emo to prove you read all of the rules!

Accepted profiles!

Hi! My name is Cael Scott McDougal. I'm a 4th year wizard at Hogwarts. I was sorted into Ravenclaw. I've been called Scott. I've been told I'm quiet, shy, and shut off. Before I came to Hogwarts, I came from a pure-blood family, and I took care of my little sister, Quinn, at times. I don't like the stereotypes about pure-blood families, and how we're all snooty, because we're not. You wanna know what I look like? Scott Scott Scotty McScottScott biggrin . My headmistress is SilverheartOfShadeClan.

Hi! My name is Quinn Fiona McDougal. I'm a 2nd year witch at Hogwarts. I was sorted into Ravenclaw. I've been told I'm giggly, outgoing, friendly, and klutsy. Before I came to Hogwarts, Scott and I were really close, but once he left for Hogwarts, we drifted farther apart. We have been growing closer since I joined Hogwarts, and I continue to hope that we'll be as cloe as we once were. You wanna know what I look like? Quinny Quinn Quinn smile My headmistress is SilverheartOfShadeClan.

Hi! My name is Terra Nightingale. I'm a 3rd year witch at Hogwarts. I was sorted into RavenClaw. I've been called "rusty" "tawny" "hazel" "copper" "Mousey".I've been told I'm Quiet, Nervous, Shy. Before I came to Hogwarts, My parents are actors, And I am expected to follow their example, I lived in Louisiana and went to the salem witches institute but moved to England because my parents are shooting a movie there, I started to call myself Tawny because I want to be known for being me, not because of my parents, I am now going to hogwarts but I am worried at how people will treat me. You wanna know what I look like? Terra My headmistress is Emirichou

Hi! My name is Jacquline Orchard. I'm a 2nd year witch, at Hogwarts. I was sorted into Ravenclaw. I've been called Apple Jack.I've been told I'm loud, blunt, Honest, kind. Before I came to Hogwarts, My twin sister and I were born to an irish witch and and a scottish muggle, we were both witches. My little sister, Eloise, fell down a ravine and crippled her leg, she became really clingy to me, and I kinda was to her, we were both releived when we were housed into Ravenclaw. we lived in a little town called Brampton near the lake district, that's where eloise had her accident, anyway, I loved playing in our Garden, I used to collect apples and grow plants, and Eloise used to draw the wildlife she saw, she made a big book of them, we came to hogwarts late because we were sick with the flu. you wanna know what I look like? Apple Jack. My head(master/mistress) is Emirichou.

Hi! My name is Eloise Orchard. I'm a 2nd year witch, at Hogwarts. I was sorted into Ravenclaw. I've been called elle.I've been told I'm loud, understanding, kind gentle. Before I came to Hogwarts, My twin sister and I were born to an irish witch and and a scottish muggle, we were both witches. I fell down a ravine and crippled my leg (I sometimes need crutches), I became really dependant on Jack, we were both releived when we were housed into Ravenclaw. we lived in a little town called Brampton near the lake district, that's where I had the accident, anyway, I loved playing in our Garden, Jack used to collect apples and grow plants, and I used to draw the wildlife I saw, I made a big book of them, we came to hogwarts late because we were sick with the flu. you wanna know what I look like? Eloise. My head(master/mistress) is Emirichou.

Hi! My name is Duchess Marianne Susannah Gemi Rose Topaz Potter VII. I'm a first year witch at Hogwarts. I was sorted into Gryffindor, of course! I've been called Mary-Sue! I've been told I'm perfect! What else to say? Before I came to Hogwarts, I was born a mudblood, accidentely killed my brother, Harry, and my parents, Lily and James. Everyone thinks it was Voldy, but it wasn't. I ran away from home, and was raped by a hobo. I had a baby at eight, and it was taken by Voldy. Isn't that SAD! Feel bad for me! You wanna know what I look like? Isn't She Bootiful?! (SOrry, Kevinbolk). My headmistress is SilverheartOfShadeClan.

Hi! My name is Masumi Wentworth. I'm a second year wizard at Hogwarts. I've been told I'm cool, calm, quiet, easily amuse, easily annoyed. Before I came to Hogwarts, My mother moved to England from Hino in japan, met and married my dad, both my parents were wizards, my life was pretty boring until I came to hogwarts. You wanna know what I look like? (Appearence, URL links only are accepted). My head mistres is Emirichou.

Hi! My name is Princess Galatea Julietta Serenity Jasmina Kaladashia Maria Amane Sparkle Gale Malfoy. I'm a 1st year witch at Hogwarts. I was sorted into slytherin. I've been called Princess Sparkle, princesa belleza, PGJSJKMASG, and Mari (PGJSJKMASG didn't sound sexy).I've been told I'm Bright bubbly, "can do" attitude towards everything, loving caring, kind blah blah blah (oh please, Give me the basin I'M GONNA BE SICK!). Before I came to Hogwarts, I was stolen by Aurors from My family, The malfoys, I am Draco's long lost sister and I had to live in Tenerife and I could only speak spanish but using my super cool powers I can speak any language I want! I escaped the aurors and flew to England (not on a plane, with my awesome powers SILLY!) and got into hogwarts LOADS of boys wuv me and me and harry have found Twu Wuv I am so smart and pretty eall the other girls are jealous. You wanna know what I look like? none yet. My head(master/mistress) is Emirichou.

Hi! My name is Aria Alexandrea Weasley. I'm a 2nd year witch at Hogwarts. I was sorted into Gryffindor. I've been called Aria, Alex, and Ginger. I've been told I'm loud, outgoing, friendly, funny, and brave. Before I came to Hogwarts, I was taken from my family, the Weasley's(yes, there's another one!), by a lonely witch. She taught me how to use my magic starting when I was four. Surprisingly, she taught me the right way, the good way. My best friend Lydia's parents died when we were five. The witch took her in as well. We lived in America with her until we were nine, then she was killed. Me Lydia flew (using magic) all the way to England and found my real family, the Weasleys. They took Lydia in as well. I don't know what I would do without her. I came to Hogwarts last year(obviously). I'm actually kind of popular, kind of. By the way, I hate Marianne. You wanna know what I look like? Gingerr. My headmistress is ZombiieRaverr98.

&&

Hi! My name is Lydia Elizabeth Dawn. I'm a 2nd year witch at Hogwarts. I was sorted into Gryffindor. I've been called Lydia, Eliza, and Brownie. I've been told I'm bubbly, funny, outgoing, charismatic, brave, and daring. Before I came to Hogwarts, I lived with my parents in America. That was until I was five. Me and Aria have been best friends since we met. When my parents died, the witch who was taking care of Aria took care of me as well. She taught us both how to use our powers the right way, the good way. The witch was killed when me and Aria were nine. We flew all the way to England and found Aria's real family, the Weasley's. They took me in as well as adopting Aria back into the family, and now we all live together happily. Me and Aria both were sorted into Gryffindor last year. I think Marianne is a b**ch. You wanna know what I look like? Browniee. My headmistress is ZombiieRaverr98

Hi! My name is John Carter Miller. I'm a 6th year wizard at Hogwarts. I was sorted into Hufflepuff. I've been told I'm quiet, calm and collected, unlike my sister. Before I came to Hogwarts, my mother died of mysterious causes when I was two. My dad got remarried to my first stepmom, and they had my sister Jessica. My stepmom died the same way as my mother when I was four. Three years later, our dad remarried again and out new stepmother had our twin brother and sister, Seth and A.L.. She died sometime later, the same way the other two did. I have a suspicion that my dad had something to do with their deaths, but I have yet to find any proof. Jess is the only one who shares this suspicion, while A.L. And Seth don't know anything at all. Since I am the oldest, I was sent off to Hogwarts first, followed by Jess and the twins. You wanna know what I look like?John. My headmistress is Xxcrimson_night_lightxX.

Hi! My name is Jessica Marie Miller. I'm a 4th year witch at Hogwarts. I was sorted into Gryffindor. I've been called Jess and Jessi(only by A.L.).I've been told I'm loud, bubbly, and always happy, unlike my brother. Before I came to Hogwarts, my mother died when I was two due to a mysterious cause. He then got remarried to my stepmother. Three years later, John and I had a new brother and sister. Our stepmother then died the same way as my mother, three weeks later. I have a suspicion that my dad had something to do with their deaths, but I have yet to find any proof. John is the only one who shares this suspicion, while A.L. And Seth don't know anything at all. Since I am the decond oldest, I was sent off to Hogwarts after John, followed by the twins.You wanna know what I look like? Jess. My headmistress is Xxcrimson_night_lightxX.

Hi! My name is Seth Austin Miller. I'm a 1st year wizard at Hogwarts. I was sorted into Hufflepuff with my older brother. I've been told I'm a lot like my older brother, but more outgoing. Before I came to Hogwarts, my mother mysteriously died when my twin sister and I were three weeks old. We have an older brother named Jonh and an older sister named Jess. They both seem to not like our father as much as they use to. A.L. and I wonder why that is, but they won't tell us. Since we're the youngest, we went to Hogwarts after John and Jess.You wanna know what I look like? Seth. My headmistress is Xxcrimson_night_lightxX.

Hi! My name is Abbigal-Lizabith Rose Miller. I'm a 1st year witch at Hogwarts. I was sorted into Gryffindor with my older sister. I've been called A.L.(it's pronounced Al guys).I've been told I'm a lot like my sister but I'm more quiet and calm. Before I came to Hogwarts, My mother mysteriously died when my twin brother and I were three weeks old. We have an older brother named Jonh and an older sister named Jessi. They both seem to not like our father as much as they use to. Seth and I wonder why that is, but they won't tell us. Since we're the youngest, we went to Hogwarts after John and Jessi. You wanna know what I look like?A.L. . My headmistress is Xxcrimson_night_lightxX.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:31 pm

Quinn sat up and rubbed her eyes and glanced at her clock. She looked over at Terra. "Hey, Tawny. Wake up. We have Potions soon." She swung her legs over the side of the bed, stood, and got out of her nightgown. She pulled on her white blouse and blue skirt. She tied her blue and silver necktie, and pulled her socks up to her knees and slipped into her shoes. Terra still wasn't awake yet. She went over and shook her. "Get up!"

Cael was sitting down in the Ravenclaw commons room. He was laying back on the sofa in front of the fire. He was reading his potions book. He looked up towards the girls' staircase, wondering why his younger sister wasn't up.

queen ninty

Sparkly Gekko

4,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Married 100
  • Gaian 50

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:59 am

Terra sat up "potions already? oh joy, how long was I asleep" She streched, she hated the potions master, professor snape, she hated potions, she was flunking it, She got out of bed and hunted for her blouse, she was messy by nature, she found it and put it on, leaving the top button undone, she pulled her vest hastily on over it and sorted her tie, she hoped Quinn hadn't seen the monogram and family crest embroided on the tag, she wanted to be Tawny at hogwarts, not Terra, she groped around for her skirt, she pulled it on, not bothering to tuck her shirt in Who does? only the nerds! "hey Quinn, have you seen my socks? I took them out of my trunk yesterday ready but I can't remember what I did with them" she asked, she was suprised nobody had recognised her from her voice, she had the same lazy drawl as her father, she knew some of the slytherins had guessed who she was, as they kept pestering her, she found her socks "Oh, never mind!" she looked for her boots, she picked up one and sighed, the aglet had come off and the lace had frayed, she took out her wand, willow wood, heartstring core "repairo" the lace fixed, she put her boots on "what's after Potions?"
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:15 pm

"Damn. Really, you lost them already? You've been up for three minutes." She looked underneath Tawny's bed. "Here they are." She pulled the socks out tentatively, using her white birch wand. It was eleven inches long, and had a dragon heartstring core. "What did you do to these? They smell like the time my mother tried to make homemade haggis!" She suddenly realized Tawny had asked a second question. "Oh, we have Transfiguration after Potions." Almost all of her classes were a third year course, as she had excelled in everything, studying from her brother's books of the previous year over summer vacation.

queen ninty

Sparkly Gekko

4,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Married 100
  • Gaian 50

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:35 pm

Terra looked at her socks "uhh...I think my cat slept on them" she picked them up with wingardium levosa and smelled them, she drew away gagging "maybe he wizzed on them as well" she said going to her trunk for a different pair. Jackie sat up "what in the world is that smell" she looked at Terra with a mischevious look in her eyes "seriouslly Tawny, you could have waited" Eloise got out of bed and streched "Mornin', Jack, Tawny, Quinn" the twins began to get dressed "I heared dumbledore talkin' 'bout a foreign student in Griffindor I think" Jack said, Eloise nodded "yeah! we saw her she looks really umm...weird, she had blondie-pink hair" Jack nodded vigourously "she was trying to tell us her tragic backstory, are all foreign students that nutty?" Terra growled "if you didn't notice, I'm not from around here!" jack smiled cheekily "see, all nutty!"
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:30 pm

"Well, I'm from Scotland, but I guess that's close by." She handed Eloise her crutches from the other side of the room. She heard some scritching from somewhere in the room. "Great. Everyone, help me find Trina. She's stuck somewhere." She said, looking for her gray tabby cat.

Marianne sat up and stretched beautifully. Much to the jealousy of her dormmates, her hair was perfect after a long night's sleep, there were no bags under her eyes, and she already looked stunning. But of course she did, she was Marianne. Her eyes shone pink this morning, telling everyone she was excited, and her skin practically glowed. She pulled on a strapless belly shirt, red miniskirt, and laced up long black boots. "What do we have next, Ginny!" She said, calling the the ginger girl across the room. "Oh nevermind, I know. Double potions with Ravenclaw!"

queen ninty

Sparkly Gekko

4,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Married 100
  • Gaian 50

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:31 pm

eloise stood up "thanks, I have no idea how they got over there!" she said carefully balancing herself "I think I saw her go behind Cho's bed last night, she might have gotten stuck there." Jack chuckled "at least Sarabi is too fat to get stuck behind beds, and too lazy to go exploring" she scratched the Sandy brown cat behind the ears "the only thing I don't like about Sarabi is that she doesn't use the litter box" jack pointed with her thumb to the blue tray of cat litter, which had been clean and un-changed for over 2 weeks "she prefers my clothes". Terra sat down to put on her boots "we have potions with the gryfindors too, so I suppose I'm going to meet this new girl" Eloise lost her balance and fell onto the bed again "she gets away with not wearing uniform, and I bet she's going to try for the quiddich team" she was slightly jealous of her sister Jack, who had tried out for the team earlier in the month and was one of the Ravenclaw beaters, she was not suprised, Jack might be on the small side, but she was stronger than most girls, practically one of the guys, even the teachers call her Jack instead of Jacquline, all except for professor snape, the potions teacher, who seemed to find joy in dishing out detention to the ravenclaw students for pretty much anything, their ties being crooked, slouching, Eloise had escaped his detentions so far, for either being good at potions, or for being a cripple, she didn't know. Eloise was getting tired of people stepping to the side when she came past or opening doors for her, she wasn't too strong, she didn't like sports, she prefered to spend her time outside sketching other students or playing exploding snap and gobstones with anyone who wanted to play.
"she thinks she's God's gift to the world!" Jack was still talking about the new girl, Jack was good at talking bad about people, her barbed tounge had often caused her trouble "all she does is mope about her past, brag about her amazing grades and chase boys, she's a vain creature, a little peacock, always looking for attention". Terra rolled her eyes "pass me the basin, I'm gonna be sick!" she silently praye this girl wouldn't find out who she was, or she wouldn't hear the end of it.
((is this sue one of the ones that just happen to know things?))
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:13 am

((Yeah. I'm excited to get to Potions, so...))

Marianne pranced off to Potions and sat down gracefully, her hair falling perfectly into place. She glanced over and saw a young Ravenclaw. She had brown hair and blush-green eyes. She was totally plain looking. "Omigod, HAI!" She waved at the girl, and flounced over to her desk. "What's your name? Wait, I know. It's Quinn, right?" Her pink eyes glimmered.

Quinn jumped a little at the sound of the high-pitched giggle. Within heartbeats, the new girl was leaning over her desk, her boobs practically hanging out of her shirt. Whoa, honey, put those things away! She thought. "Uh, yeah, how did you know?"

"Oh, I can read minds!" She giggled again. "I can also cast all the Unforgivable Curses with just a thought!"

"That's enough." A voice drawled. Professor Severus Snape had just walked into the room. "Ms. Potter, sit d-" He cut off as Marianne turned around. "My God. A goddess has walked into my classroom!" He fell to his knees. "Miss, this is so sudden, but... I love you!"

queen ninty

Sparkly Gekko

4,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Married 100
  • Gaian 50

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:19 am

Terra looked at Mary-Sue nervously she reads minds? there goes a normal life for me! She had no consideration for personal space she's bound to tell everyone! Terra fretted and bagan to clear her mind of anything that might give her away
"Hey Yo Peoples!"
Terra jumped, Jack was here, She pretty much exploded into the room, it was obvious she was trying to push snape's buttons this morning, she was making it clear she was chewing gum and her hands were covered in ink, her hair was a mess, so was her uniform and she was wearing a Cowboy hat with a mini scottish flag and a shamrock pinned on it, Eloise Followed her in, quieter than a mouse, she came and sat down at the desk next to Terra, Jack bounced after her, taking a bow before she sat down, she looked disappointed that snape took no notice at all, "what? not even a "Jaqueline Orchard sit down immediately!"? what a waste of talent! did you all take boring pills tis morning?"
Terra giggled, Jack was an total cow and Eloise was a little mouse, how could Identical twins be so different? Jack put her feet on the desk and smirked, she had heared what mary-sue had said "hi I'm mary sue, I disregard personal space, dress like a whore, and flush the school dress code down the toilet. I am like so soopah Speshul and you should all bow down and make me queen of the world and fall in love with my awesomeness" she mimiced mary-sue, albeit being very overdramatic and soppy, Eloise strifled a chuckle and said "now now dahling, I think it is ever so unkind to pick at the so-lovely mary-sue like that, we mustn't hurt eachother's feelings now!" she copied mary sue too, with a very posh accent instead. Jack closed her eyes and grinned "oh sir, I am very offended by your useage of god, I am very religous you know", Terra rolled her eyes, that was a lie, She liked Jack, but she could be annoying as hell.
((too annoying?))
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:03 pm

Marianne spun around, her eyes suddenly a deep indigo. She was pouting, and her large eyes were brimming with tears. "I only wanted to be your friend! You four are such bitches! Didn't you know I have no family left at all! It's all my fault! I'm already depressed! Avada-"She lifted her right arm, pointing at Quinn, then cut off with a sharp cry of pain. A small tabby cat with startling blue eyes had just raked her claws down her leg. "-KEDAVRA!" She aimed the spell at the cat instead.

"Trina!" Quinn let out in horror, watching her cat streak across the floor. She jumped out of her seat, and dove forward, snatching her cat off the floor. She whipped around to stare at Marianne. Her eyes were now a deep crimson, sparking with hatred. Quinn cowered in front of her, as Marianne lifted her arm again, this time to cast the spell at Quinn.

queen ninty

Sparkly Gekko

4,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Married 100
  • Gaian 50

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:46 pm

Jack and Eloise leapt to their feet aiming their wands at marianne"petrificus totalus!" they called un unioson "you DARE lay a finger on Quinn, you'll be sorry!" Jack fumed, Eloise grabbed her sister's arm, terra grabbed the other, Jack struggled to get free "come on let me go! I gotta show this girl what it really means to be hurt! I'll make ya pay, you jerk!" Terra clenched her fists "You hurt quinn, me and Eloise will let go of Jack and she'll scratch your eyes out!" Eloise struggled to keep hold of jack "calm down Jack, your better than this" she looked at marianne "yeah I know jack is a total a**, but she doesn't kill people who ruffle her feathers" she just beats the crap out of them she added silently " it was us who bitched you, not Quinn, so DON'T take it out on her!" Terra said, now finding it harder and harder to pretend to be Tawny, she wasn't focused on being Tawny at that point. Jack managed to free one arm and was now trying to grab at Marianne "Leggo! you want respect? I'll give you respect, the resect of the dead!" Terra grabbed Jack's arm again "She's only being an a** cus you stole the show, she just likes attention" she said, which made Jack thrash harder "I am not an attention seeker!"
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:01 pm

"Trying to steal my spotlight, b***h?!" Marianne said, looking positively demented. She leaned forward and whispered in Jack's ear. "Well, just you wait, because I'm going to get you."

Back in the dormroom, Quinn was nearly bursting with mischievous excitement.

queen ninty

Sparkly Gekko

4,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Married 100
  • Gaian 50

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:22 am

jack managed to pull herself free but froze get me? she took a step back, looking at marianne as if she was diseased, she realized she was getting strange looks from other students you look weak Jackie-boy, do something! she thought, she turned around "not worth my time!" she snapped loud enough for the others to hear "she's just a silly little peacock!" peacock yourself!

Terra fell onto her bed "oh what a long day!" The whiskers she had accidentally grown in potions hadn't faded yet "will they just hurry up and disappear, I look like a dork!" She looked at Quinn "what's got you all wound up?" she said as eloise and Jack came in, Jack looked down, she had been very quiet all day since potions, Terra looked at her "still bugged because of Marianne?" she asked, and then wished she hadn't, Jack glared at her and slammed her fist down on her trunk " I am NOT! why do you all have to bug me all the time?I DON'T need ANYONE to watch my back! I can do that on my own!" she turned around and stormed out of the dorm room, Eloise looked at the other girl's "she doesn't know what she's saying, don't be mad at her please, she's just..." Eloise couldn't think of what to say.

Masumi walked down the staircase towardsthe library, he passed the new girl, she creeped him out a bit "hi he saidnot stoping
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:31 am

Marianne glanced up as the boy spoke to her. "Oh, hai!" She ran up to him, and grabbed hold of his arm. "I think you're really cute!"

"Guys, I've been sitting on this all day. I made this up." She grinned and began to sing softly.
"As she sits atop her golden throne,
Perched atop her precious stones,
You think she's an angel in the light,
but she's really a demon in the night!

It looks like heaven, well,
it's all a trick, welcome to hell!
But don't be scared, all might be well,
It's just a ride on the Queen's demented carousel!"

queen ninty

Sparkly Gekko

4,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Married 100
  • Gaian 50

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:38 am

"err thanks?" Masumi said trying to pull his arm away when did "hi" mean "grab me please" he remembered potions earlier that day "hey, aren't you that girl who left Jack spechless?" Masumi continued to try shake the girl off "I don't find her half as scary anymore, she's all bark and no bite" he looked down the stairs, Jack was storming up them speak of the devil she seemed to speed up as she passed them, she said something rather fast which sounded like "heared that"

Jack sped up the stairs stupid Marianne made me look a fool she thought I'll show her one day she growled, Masumi was right, I'm not as hard as I think she stamped her foot NO! I'm better than this! revenge should be fast! she ran back down the stairs to Marianne and drew her wand "how's about you and I have a little duel?" she spat "I'd give ya a fist fight but I want t bit of a challenge" she cocked an eyebrow "use your wand, make it even"

terra chuckled "describes Miss Marianne potter perfectly!" Eloise nodded "damn straight" Terra streched "she's crazy, she had the nerve to call us bitches, she's a phsyco!"
03. ✿ - - - Role Playing

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff