Welcome to Gaia! ::

Death Note Forum

Back to Guilds

Death Note Forum - Come join us for Death Note information, graphics, screenshots, quotes, artwork, news, role play, games, fun and prizes! 

Tags: Death Note, Death Note Forum, Death Note Role Play, Death Note Anime, Death Note Fans 

Reply Role Play
Death Note, The Story Re-Told Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Za_Juu_Iki

Familiar Poster

6,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:29 am
L has just revealed himself to Light Yagami at To-Oh University, but little did he know he was also revealing himself to a rival detective who's set on catching Kira as well. Once this rival detective learns of L being at the High school she starts to follow Light around secretly, assuming that he is a person of interest in the Kira case. So now not only does Light have to worry about 'L' but also a young woman he doesn't even know is investigating him.

[[This is a One♥One Between Akiko-infinity, and myself, please do not post, but you may read]]  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:58 pm
[Who should start? And I'm going to have to start rewatching some episodes, my timeline's a little fuzzy.]  

Akiko-infinity

Benevolent Hellraiser

21,450 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hunter 50

Za_Juu_Iki

Familiar Poster

6,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:32 pm
[Um...Idk...I'd say flip a coin but that wont work,..Guess I could go first, but Do You want to start?]]  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:48 pm
[Prolly be better if you went first...I suck at opening posts]  

Akiko-infinity

Benevolent Hellraiser

21,450 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hunter 50

Za_Juu_Iki

Familiar Poster

6,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:50 pm
White colored locks covered the face of a young woman as she stared, with rose colored eyes, at the most popular guy in the university, Light Yagami, the current main suspect in the Kira case according to ‘L’s’ files. `Well….he does seem the type. Never goes out after school, never really goes out, and mostly if you listen when he’s alone he talks to himself…..or someone else….or something else called Ryuuku* So far `L’s’ reasoning makes sense…’ As the thoughts ran through Shi’s mind she jotted down some notes about the young man before covering the paper with her, finished, work as the teacher walked by. Turning her gaze over to the man who claimed to be ‘L’ Shi sighed softly to herself. On the day of entrance ceremony she had accidently over-heard the black haired man tell Light that he was ‘L’ under the alias of Hideki Ryuga, which is the same as the famous teen pop Idol . `Well At least I can’t say things are going to be boreing…’

[*Okay, Im not sure how to spell this I've seen it as, Ryuk Ryuuk, Ryuku, and Ryuuku....so it may vary though out the Roleplay till i figure out the correct spelling]]  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:32 pm
L, number one detective, found himself sitting at a desk doing classwork. Of course, this was no accident, L had placed himself here to observe and hopefully prove that Light Yagami was the infamous serial killer, Kira. He glanced out of the corner of his eyes to the young brunette, and happened to notice another student. She had white hair, and she was staring at Light when she thought no one was looking. Yes, Light seemed to be quite popular with the girls around here. But this girl had also been sitting behind them during the ceremony. Could that mean anything? 'Hm...there's a fourteen percent chance that she's overheard at least a part of our conversation...' He didn't worry when the teacher walked by, he was already finished anyway. He glanced at the clock. Watching Light Yagami do schoolwork would not solve the Kira case...no, he needed to get Light to talk to him, to discuss things. Could it be possible for him to get a full-fledged confession? The chances of such were so slim that L didn't bother with a percentage. At the very least, L could be there for the slightest slip up, the slightest move that would give him away...

[OOC: That's fine. I spell it Ryuk, but it doesn't matter, I know who you're talking about. And I didn't quite know what day this was. The tennis match or later?]  

Akiko-infinity

Benevolent Hellraiser

21,450 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hunter 50

Za_Juu_Iki

Familiar Poster

6,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:54 pm
Pulling out a small sketch book Shi began to draw random pictures. As she sketched she ended up drawing the so called `L’, or currently known as, Ryuga. Blinking slightly at the picture she sighed and tore it out. Staring at it she looked at the muse of her drawing and bit her tongue, if he really was `L’ she assumed he wouldn’t want drawings or pictures of himself lying around were people who wanted him dead could find them. So with a small smile she wrote neatly in a borrowed black pen` Bleachtaire L`, or in English, Detective L. Handing the pen back to its owner, Shi smiling and pulled out a small Envelope card and pulled a red pen out of her bag and wrote messily this time “Hideki Ryuga” on the cover with the word Sorry under it. Handing it to the woman next to her she politely asked if she could hand it down so it could reach the young man. Quickly looking down she started to sketch once more to make it seem as if she hadn’t a care in the world. `Wonder if He’ll know it’s from me…Probably’ At this thought a dry laugh escaped her lips as she glanced at Light once more pondering who Ryuk was

[[After the tennis Match...unless you'd prefer before]]  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:30 am
L noticed a change in the classroom dynamic. People were passing something around. Eventually, a girl with short dark hair and glasses handed him a note, blushing oddly. There was an apology under his alias. Odd. He opened it to find a picture of himself, with 'Detective L' written under it. 'So...she heard that much...I wonder what she'll do...' He slid the picture into his pocket, having an idea. 'It worked for her...' He pulled out a piece of paper, scribbling something on it and folding it up. He wrote Light's name on the front and had the boy in front of him pass it forward. He was asking Light for a tennis match. Moments later, class was dismissed.

[OOC: Gah, lame...]  

Akiko-infinity

Benevolent Hellraiser

21,450 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hunter 50

Za_Juu_Iki

Familiar Poster

6,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:59 pm
Shi jumped slightly when the teacher said they could leave. Packing up all of her things she stood up and started to walk over to the exit, but she made sure to avoid Ryuga completely seeing how she didn’t want him even having the slightest chance of figuring out that she was currently attempting to hack into his computer system. She had succeeded once, but by pure luck, and found out a few things. Like one, Yagami Light is the main suspect in the Kira investigation, two, L as meet the police force, and three, the guy as bugged Lights room before. Though sadly Shi hadn’t enough time to see if she could download the video’s, that and she didn’t want L to be able to get her IP address so she’d need borrow or buy a new computer. As she left the class she noticed Light handing Ryuga a paper and seemed to be agreeing to something. `Guess I’ll find out later. . .’ now out of the class Shi caught up with some of her friends who were talking about Kira. “Hey, Shi, what do you think about Kira?” The question caught her off guard slightly before she shrugged “I hate him. For all I care Kira can just slit his wrist and die.” Another friend gasped slightly at this “Why would you want him to do that? He’s getting rid of all the big guys!” Shi stared at her friend . . . then the sound of someone getting slapped filled the air. “My mom was wanted by the United States FBI for blowing up an oil tankard, remember?! When The U.S found out she was here the sent out an announcement so people could on a look out for her, shortly after she died of a heart attack.” Her friend was holding her cheek as Shi yelled at her, it’s true that she had forgotten and she probably deserved that slap but did she have to yell? Shi winced slightly and sighed before muttering a sorry and walking off to get something cold for the now forming bruise on Pansā’s cheek .  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:11 pm
L knew Light would agree to the match. Kira would never turn down a challenge. Of course, a tennis match was not likely to be turned down by a champion in the sport either, so this in and of itself did not say much. L was just trying to get into Light's head at this point. He and Light had been about to part ways for the moment when they heard someone ask a question about Kira. It was directed at the girl who'd been staring at Light before, the one L was reasonably certain had drawn the picture he now had in his pocket.

She'd stated that she wished death on Kira. Well, this meant she was probably not Kira. Unless of course it was an act. Not out of the realm of possibility...L made a mental note to get this girl's name and look into the death of her mother.

"Well, it seems that there are already divided feelings about Kira..."
he murmured. "I'm not surprised." Light responded. "I mean, a lot of people actually think Kira is doing the world a favor...still, I didn't think that people would so easily agree to a killer's motives..." L thought about this. Now, that was a reasonable statement. But what if the one saying it were Kira? Could this mean that Kira was pleased that some people agreed with him? And what of Light Yagami? Of course, the police chief's son would be obligated to deny any feelings that would run parallel to Kira's...even more so if he were a suspect. "Hm...Well, I'd best go get ready for our little game...see you soon, Light." He walked off, his ambiguous words having the desired effect on the young man he walked away from.

[ooc: Yay tennis match!]  

Akiko-infinity

Benevolent Hellraiser

21,450 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hunter 50

Za_Juu_Iki

Familiar Poster

6,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:57 pm
Shi walked silently to a vending machine and bought a brought a bottle of cold water before walking back. She was currently planning how it avoid Ryuga at all cost, which didn’t end up very well seeing how she ran into him. “A-ah! G-gomen Hideki-san. . . I wasn’t paying attention. . .” Her voice was coming rather meek as she stared at the black. . .`No Gray. . .he has gray eyes not black ones’ It took Shi a moment to relies that she could tell because she was so close to the man. Taking a few steps away from Ryuga Shi cleared her throat hoping she hadn’t freaked out the black haired man. “A-anyway, I should leave you be. . .and stuff” Smiling slight Shi stepped around the man and started to walk away, though once she was a few steps away she looked over her shoulder slightly and looked at the man before giggling, in her mind he slight resembled a panda.

[[Out.Of.Conductivity; I take it you like tennis?]]  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:18 am
L hadn't made it too far when he was bumped into...or did he do the bumping? Well, it didn't matter, as the other party apologized first anyway. Looking, he noted it was the girl from the fight, from class, who'd been staring at light and who'd probably drawn that picture of him. "No, it's fine." He said stoic-ly, noting that she had pinkish eyes...an albino perhaps? "Thank you for the picture," he said simply as she left. He was reasonably certain it had been her. Not only had she been sitting behind them when he told Light, but she was the only one sitting behind them that was in their class. He had to go get ready now though. It was time to play a little head game.

Well, that afternoon found him on the field with Light Yagami. He bounced the ball before serving, catching Light off guard and scoring the first point. 'Let the game begin...'

[OOC: Not really, I just thought that was an epic scene in the show.]  

Akiko-infinity

Benevolent Hellraiser

21,450 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hunter 50

Za_Juu_Iki

Familiar Poster

6,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:39 am
Shi walked over to her friend and smiled while handing her the bottled water “You should but it against the bruise. . .and sorry for hitting you” her friend just smiled and waved it off and suggested that they go to the tennis courts to watch the match going on. Shi smiled and sighed “Sorry but I got to get to work, besides you could use this time to ask Mr. I’m-A-Gay out without me there to call him Mr. I’m -A-Gay. . .” Her friend just blushed and muttering something about Shi being right before walking off to the tennis courts to watch the match.

Shi sighed then started to walk off campus trying to think about how she was going to do that day’s homework assignment, which was to explain Kira’s mind set and goal with the killing of the criminals. This assignment wasn’t too hard, but also wasn’t too easy so she’d need to think about for a while. Honestly she didn’t care what Kira was thinking, the b*****d had murdered her mother and she was going to catch him for it, or at least help him be caught. With a small sigh Shi walked into the little Café and headed to the back so she could change into her uniform. Grabbing a hair tie she quickly placed her hair into a braid and left the changing room to start work.
[[O.ut.O.f.C.onductivity: It is. . . Its probably when I noticed Lawliet had gray eyes and sorry for my some what crappy post ^_^;]]  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:24 pm
L had not been paying attention to the rest of the world at the moment, but apparently the rest of the world was paying attention to them. L wondered when they'd gotten the referee but payed it no mind as he saved a rather impressive shot by Light. He was more interested in messing with Light's head. The boy's mind gears were turning, and he was obviously trying to figure out what to do. It was actually rather amusing. Was he debating on whether to throw the match? 'While it's true that Kira hates to lose, in reality most people would rather win than lose...this in and of itself will not tell me if you are Kira.' Light went for the win. And got it. He had been a worthy opponent, and L made a mental note to challenge him again, perhaps next time concentrating more on the match and less on Light's inner thought processes.

They were soon walking side by side along one of the campus' main paths, and Light asked L the question. Yes, L had been expecting this, luckily he had a counter-measure ready. "Before this goes any further I must inform you...that I suspect you of being Kira." Light's reaction was expected, and not particularly telling. But the comment served its purpose. "If you still want to ask me something...go right ahead."

Not much longer after that found Light and L in a cafe nearby.

[OOC: I tried to make my dialogue cannon, hope I didn't butcher it too badly...]  

Akiko-infinity

Benevolent Hellraiser

21,450 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hunter 50

Za_Juu_Iki

Familiar Poster

6,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:51 pm
Shi was cleaning off some tables when her manger walked over to her and told her to go to the back and take care of some of the customers. Nodding she walked over and nearly face palmed. "Hello Sirs, Is there anything that you would like today?" Her voice was sweet but oddly tired as her plan of avioding the man sitting, oddly, infront of her was failing. . .utterly failing. Shoving all, negitive thoughts, out of the way Shi smiled and silently waited. 'Maybe if I asked Manger very nicely he'd let some one else wait on these two. . .but he'd ask why. . .and I'm crap at lying' With a small mental sigh she figured she'd just ask one of her female co-workers if they'd like to wait on a cute boy. . .'I shouldn't use the words 'Cute Boy' maybe 'Hot Man' would better suit my purpose of staying away from these two. But what if Manger ask why I'm not waiting on them. . .Guess I'm stuck here. . .Aint that just perfect!' Shi had to bite her tongue to keep a sigh from escaping her lips as she attempeted, and failed, to not glance at Ryuga repeatly as a slight guilt over came her for stealing his infomation on the Kira case

[Edited So I wont be breaking my own rules!]  
Role Play

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces