Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blossoms Lunar High School(Need Students and Teachers)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Role-Playing, High School 

Reply Dorms
kenchi's gurage Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

demonhunter000001

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:00 pm
its the old auto shop behind the school. it has two car stalls and a two room apartment.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:02 pm
User Image
he was under his car working on the suspension when he heard somehing.  

demonhunter000001

snoodlepoowhat

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:27 pm
Yuna put her bike against her garage door.It clanged loudly.Yuna glanced over at Kenchi,but didnt say anything.

Link to the pic of Yuna-
http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.gossipgamers.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/yuna.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.gossipgamers.com/?attachment_id=1526&h=430&w=480&sz=213&tbnid=odm62xFbU9FYiM:&tbnh=116&tbnw=129&prev=/search?q=yuna&tbm=isch&tbo=u&zoom=1&q=yuna&usg=__2VaPbRPkSZe_NkXESqyhTijvaHk=&sa=X&ei=QkayTcukFYm6sAPwrdXdCw&ved=0CDcQ9QEwAg  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:25 pm
User Imagehe heard the clang and looked over for a seck and went back to working on his car  

demonhunter000001

snoodlepoowhat

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:54 pm
Yuna was surprised when she saw Kenchi's car.It was cool.Well,anyway,black was her color.Yuna decided to talk to Kenchi.
She walked over to him and ver quietly said,"Hi..."

(As you can tell,she's the shy-type.)
***Sorry for late response!***  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:36 am
he turnes around and looked at her as he wiped the oil off of his hands. he could tell she was shy but the way she acted. hi he sayed in a monotone voice. (its all good)  

demonhunter000001

snoodlepoowhat

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:16 pm
"Cool car.Black is really my color,but you might think it's not,since how I dress,b-..."Yuna decided not to go on.Yuna's not really a chatterbox,she usaually stays quiet,and she didn't want to seem like one."I'm Yuna,your name?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 4:38 pm
"kenchi mesaki but every one calls me kenny and thank you' he closed the hood and walked over to a frige in the corner. (he could tell by her personality that she wasnt a nark and he decided to trust her) " you want a beer? its a b***h to sneek it onto campus but it makes i t tast all the better"  

demonhunter000001

snoodlepoowhat

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 5:47 pm
Yuna laughed.She couldn't quite tell if he was shy,or not."Umm....I'm not really a drinker...but sure.It's always nice to have a beer once in awhile.Hey,wanna go for a walk sometime?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 7:44 pm
he cracked two beers and thought for a moment "shure. im new around here so i might as well get to know the place" he handed her a bottle and walked over to the couch in the corner. "feel free to make your self at home"  

demonhunter000001

snoodlepoowhat

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 9:19 pm
She took a beer and sat down."So...when shall we go?I want to know so I'm prepared!"Yuna then took a few sips of her beer."So,did you move out of your parents house?I don't see any adults.Doesn't matter though..."  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 6:12 pm
"my parents havent been around since i was a kid" he looked down at the beer on the table and wached the condencation run down the side. "ya it was just me and my brother for a wile but hes gon now so ya its just me"  

demonhunter000001

snoodlepoowhat

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 8:51 pm
"Oh,I'm so sorry."Yuna put her beer on the table."How'd you support yourself?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 2:05 pm
"well when you live like we did if you needed it you stole it" memores of he and his brother running from the police were in his head  

demonhunter000001

snoodlepoowhat

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 7:29 pm
"You STOLE it?Wow.But when you're in need of it,you're forced to do anything you can to get it."
Yuna remembered when she was 5,she stole a bike from K-Mart...she forced the memorie out.
So,whatcha wanna do?"  
Dorms

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces