Welcome to Gaia! ::

Death Note Forum

Back to Guilds

Death Note Forum - Come join us for Death Note information, graphics, screenshots, quotes, artwork, news, role play, games, fun and prizes! 

Tags: Death Note, Death Note Forum, Death Note Role Play, Death Note Anime, Death Note Fans 

Reply Shinigami Realm [Chatterbox]
This made me happy and sad.... Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deniera Knight

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:30 pm
Well, I learned that I'm 7 1/2 in tall. And that would make me taller then all 3 of L's successor (Mello, Near, Matt). Yet, I'd be 1/2 in shorter then L. So that part made me a bit sad.
And this has nothing to do with that *Points upward* But, I've been wanting to read Death Note: Another Note for a long time now. But I can't get the book! Anyone know where I can get one? And not the web.. Because I just can't find one. Please tell me where to get one. ~  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:23 pm
What book is that? Is it a published fan-fic, or something?

( And, about your signiture, a-are you really a c-cannibal?!)  

Ayame Naruki

5,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Deniera Knight

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:30 pm
No. It's about BB (beyond birthday).
BB is a murder in L.A. And has lived at Wammy's but ran away to make a case the L couldn't solve. If you don't know who he is. Google him.
And about my siggy. Its the message the BB sent to L. (Took me a whole hour to decode it) and I would eat some one if I wanted. So yes, I am a cannibal. Fear me. And get me jam. twisted  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:44 pm
You can get the book at any barnes and noble book store thats where I got mine. BB is a pretty cool character if L and BB worked together against Light...  

Faraam Knight

Vicious Soldier

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150

TheNewLibrarian

Witty Informer

9,600 Points
  • Piepitcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:34 pm
Deniera Knight
Well, I learned that I'm 7 1/2 in tall. And that would make me taller then all 3 of L's successor (Mello, Near, Matt). Yet, I'd be 1/2 in shorter then L. So that part made me a bit sad.
And this has nothing to do with that *Points upward* But, I've been wanting to read Death Note: Another Note for a long time now. But I can't get the book! Anyone know where I can get one? And not the web.. Because I just can't find one. Please tell me where to get one. ~

I got mine at Borders bookstore... But! If that doesn't work, I get most of my anime/manga stuff from amazon.com biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:50 pm
Clover_IceQueen
Deniera Knight

I got mine at Borders bookstore... But! If that doesn't work, I get most of my anime/manga stuff from amazon.com biggrin

Ehhhhh most likely not to work....  

Deniera Knight

The Cake Tyrant

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:47 pm
Deniera Knight
BB is a murder in L.A. And has lived at Wammy's but ran away to make a case the L couldn't solve. If you don't know who he is. Google him.
And about my siggy. Its the message the BB sent to L. (Took me a whole hour to decode it) and I would eat some one if I wanted. So yes, I am a cannibal. Fear me. And get me jam. twisted

that book was actually better than I thought it was going to be.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:50 pm
The Cake Tyrant
Deniera Knight

Ya. One of my besties spoiled the ending for me......
But, I still want to read it.
(My poor BB! Don't put yourself on fire! NOOO!)  

Deniera Knight

The Cake Tyrant

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:53 pm
Deniera Knight
The Cake Tyrant
Deniera Knight

I kinda spoiled the ending to one of my friends and she still hasn't forgiven me  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:55 pm
The Cake Tyrant
Deniera Knight
The Cake Tyrant
Deniera Knight

I kinda spoiled the ending to one of my friends and she still hasn't forgiven me

Oh wow?
Well, I don't hate my friend. Its just that he KNEW I wanted to read the book. *sigh* Boys...... stare  

Deniera Knight

Akiko-infinity

Benevolent Hellraiser

21,450 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:27 pm
I got mine at books a million. Just finished it, and I laughed through most of it. is that creepy? The way Mello described some things just cracked me up...won't give any specific spoilers though. Also completely off topic...I want to rp death note, but don't like any of the rps I'm seeing. Their all either poorly set up, or just set with an awkward storyline to work...maybe I'll make one in here...  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:02 pm
Akiko-infinity
I got mine at books a million. Just finished it, and I laughed through most of it. is that creepy? The way Mello described some things just cracked me up...won't give any specific spoilers though. Also completely off topic...I want to rp death note, but don't like any of the rps I'm seeing. Their all either poorly set up, or just set with an awkward storyline to work...maybe I'll make one in here...

Heh. I saw parts of it when Mello talked about it. Apparently Mello thinks that the eyes were doped and not the note book. I don't really understand how that could be. And in one ep of DN L thinks this 'Her? From the LA BB murder case that's right.'
So ya.

Oh, and BTW I have a few DN RPs that I need people for. If you want you can just PM me and I can give you the links... I also have a BB RP one. Bassed off of the book. Even if I've never read it. Odd right?  

Deniera Knight

AlmostRulingTheWorld
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:50 pm
I know this is a really old post and all... I bet you've already gotten it. But you can legally download it for free on ebooks if you are so inclined.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:53 pm
AlmostRulingTheWorld
I know this is a really old post and all... I bet you've already gotten it. But you can legally download it for free on ebooks if you are so inclined.

I have it now, and read it...

"I am a corpse. I can not answer. I am dead." - BB

^^  

Deniera Knight

AlmostRulingTheWorld
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:55 pm
Deniera Knight
AlmostRulingTheWorld

I have it now, and read it...

"I am a corpse. I can not answer. I am dead." - BB

^^

I'm glad you've gotten it ^^

Lol yeah that was probably my favorite line. I also liked the part where Naomi accidentally stepped on him xd

Shinigami Realm [Chatterbox]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff