Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+,N,1x1]My Body is For Your Pleasure, Whatever it May Be

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sound interesting?
  Yes
  No
  Gimme gold
  Idiot
View Results

VampuricWerewolf

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:25 am
Bio: Leo is a whore. He was kidnapped when he was ten years old, and sold to a brothel. His virginity was auctioned off to the highest bidder that night. He was tied down to the bed and taken over and over, screaming and crying for his mother who had been murdered before his very eyes. It has been six years, and Leo no longer views himself as a male. Ever since his capture, he has been told that he is a bentien, in other words, he is a man that has become a woman. Most boys of his trade have never known anything else, but Leo did. He knew what it was like to wear pants and be free to do whatever his wished. But now his life revolves around acting and being a woman, whose only purpose in life is to please and pleasure men. Something Leo has become very, very good at, even though he hates it. Now he has learned that he is to be given to a neighboring kingdom’s prince as a sign of good will.

Storyline: _____ is a neighboring kingdom’s prince who is coming to the capitol of Reta (Leo’s kingdom) as an ambassador for his father. The Retans are a rather war hungry people, and though ____’s people could easily defeat them (the only reason the Retan’s haven’t attacked yet), they are a peaceful people and would rather sigh a treaty of peace that go to war. _____ is a good person, not like you would imagine a prince to be. He’s very powerful (you can chose his abilities), but you wouldn’t know it talking to him. He is kind, reasonable and no one would guess he was royalty until they were told, and even then they’d have a hard time believing it.

Alrighty! Those are the basics, but you can do whatever you want with _____. Please be legible and have more than one line per post. Add a little detail, please!!! And no using ** to say what you are doing, sorry, but it’s a little annoying DX. If you want to be Leo, that’s fine, but I’d much rather have a _____. This is a world where magic/abilities are allowed, so make your character as strong as you like, (just make sure he doesn’t flaunt it) and whatever species you want, as long as they have a humanoid form. XD Finally, have fun!!! Send me a pm with your character on it and we’ll get started. Just a warning though, I am usually able to get on once a night at least, so if you also can only get on once a night, then this may be perfect for you^-^  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:26 am
CHARACTER FORMAT:
Gaia name:
Name:
Species: (self explanitory XD)
Abilities: (powers)
Position in bed: (uke/seke/seme)
What I look like: (pic)
Bio:

VampuricWerewolf

Dangerous Lunatic

VampuricWerewolf

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:31 am
CHARACTERS:
Gaia name: VampuricWerewolf
Name: Eva Skye (his mother named him Leo)
Height: 5’ 10”
Species: Half human half water/forest faie
Abilities: none that he knows off, he was beaten senseless every time he showed any abilities or powers whatsoever and so what he does have is buried deep inside
Position in bed: forced uke
What I look like: User Image
Bio: Leo has been beaten down for six years and is finally broken. He still hates being forced to act like a woman but he’s been broken and now accepts that as his fate in life. He is now shy and quiet, like a good wife should be. When he learned he was going to be given to the neighboring kingdom’s prince, he didn’t expect his life to improve any, he’ll only be abuse by the one man unless that man choses to continue whore him out.
pants
art
the few days he has off
reading (even though he’s punished every time he’s caught doing so)
Dislikes:
being bentien
really sweet things
bedrooms
bed
bindings
leather
whips
chains…etc.
life  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:40 am
User ImageLeo sat, looking out the window, wondering what his new master would be like. his hands where folded demurly in his lap, and his posture was one of practised perfection. It came naturally now, all the things forced upon him, and though he hated it, he felt safe hidden behind the mask of a blushing bentien. He lowered his eyes and studied his hands, fighting back worry over what his new life would be like.

"Please" he mentally prayed to a god he couldn't bring himself to believe in, "Let him ignore me. I don't care if he uses me, but please-." he closed his eyes, "i'll be good, i wont give him reason to beat me" he promised himself. it never crossed his mind that his new master might be kind. no one was kind to a bentien, their only purpose was to please and accept whatever abuse was given to them without complaint.  

VampuricWerewolf

Dangerous Lunatic

VampuricWerewolf

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:35 pm
User Image
Please Join!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:01 pm
User Image

VampuricWerewolf

Dangerous Lunatic

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion