Submit

sweetsugarcherry

5,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:27 pm
Tell me what pissed you off about men and what was the worst one you've had :

The thing that pisses me off is when guys ignore you and just use you as a carry out a one night stand and just keeps askin for a bj all the bloody
time ....Grrr..... scream scream scream scream stressed stressed stressed stressed stare stare stare stare

and the worst probably is this 1 guy who kept on doin the cat mood in towns and the kissy face like 100 million times who does that -3-
xx heart xx  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:49 pm
The thing that pissed me off about men that they make you think that they are nice and that they love you next thing you know they cheat and then dump you over a text message. Absolutely rude and discusting! I can't trust men and all they think about is sex how they want you to pleasure them.

I dated this guy my senior year of high school (before I found out I was lesbian) I found out he had cheated on my with another girl and I told him to leave her but Nooooo he pretty much became a a*****e and broke up with me over a text message and after that he started to harrass me but constantly texting me over and over but I ignored them and he keeps calling me every once in awhile. I HATE HIM!  

OtherworldlyAlchemy

Married Lover

I Raliel I

5,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:11 pm
pisses me off how men are sex crazed maniacs and dont care about a girls feelings

my worst time, my ex bf kept trying to grab my boobs and get me to give him a bj so he broke up with me for a whore so he could have sex  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:32 pm
Yup totally agree! Men can be so immature too  

OtherworldlyAlchemy

Married Lover

iMischievous

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:14 pm
I hate that they can't be honest with you and when they tell you that their best female friend is the only one who can make them happy -.-''

(Venting, sorry)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:47 pm
men will never grow up. From my experience, the nice ones are boring and too dull and then there's the ones that'll get it on with a girl and not let her finish.....well maybe I'm stretching it out of frustration, but my point it, we gotta deal with them whether you like it or not. Even if you are truly lesbian and not going through a phase like a lot of girls do, you can't delete men, they are always there.  

Lilithiann

Feral Sweetheart

13,825 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

rebekahsaurus

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:58 pm
honestly girls??? i dont see how you can judge all guys by a few experiences of fifteen year old creeps!!! its just not right. i mean, i know more good guys than douchebag guys!!! I'm not sayin they arent out there, but they arent always the majority!!! (please excuse my rant.)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:46 am
xd biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin lol biggrin well when you meet a guy whos nice they are either gay,not interested or married -
=~=. Which kinda sux and your rit about the dull boys my ex just kept textin me all the bloody time then I broke up with him cus he got on my nerves text in me at 3 in the morn ( who does that!!!!!!!) then a week later he dated my friend and she didn't tell for weeks until he blurted it out!!!!!! Then she annoyed me for 6 months sayin that my relationship with him wasn't as good as their's was and I was like ******** you!!!! D:<  

sweetsugarcherry

5,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100

xXBeautiful FlowersXx

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:46 pm
They treat us like objects and only think about sex.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:21 pm
well i dont like men.not now not ever!!! they always want to have sex ,bj,and tits. they dump you for other women and they cheat on you.  

XxMuSiC_iS_FoReVeRxX

ianite

Alien Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:42 pm
I hate how they are sex crazed... Only a chosen few arnt that much and are straight! hehe(; but like rihgt now im trying to get this one boys attention at school for like 2 months already and then the other day his all like.. oh yeah i like This one girll.... then im like why? then he goes.. Cuz shes got big boobs!! . . . .. . I fellt to pushed away..  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:57 am
They are jerks some can be nice but still jerks!!! scream  

sweetsugarcherry

5,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Emmi Heldt

Quotable Bloodsucker

6,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:16 pm
I have a femboy, he's too girly to be mean XD

However, the boys (no, they're not MEN unless they act like MEN, they are BOYS if they act like twats) I have dated in the past have been shauvantistic, clingy, possessive, controlling, rude, and downright retardulous. And did I mention cowardly?

Ex number 1: I went to treatment, he sent me ONE LETTER. Then started dating all my friends. Didn't break up with me or let me know anything, just kept me in the dark forever.

Ex number 2: While I was crush crazy over him, he made out with another girl and then tried to make me feel better by making out with me (other girl had a boyfriend at the time, that guy was not ex no. 2) we started dating a few days later, lost my virginity practically the next day, two weeks later (no, he didn't ask for sex, I did, and his reply was always "I'm not in the mood" or "I'm busy" when he was "busy" dicking around with his buddies, who are also MY FRIENDS TOO) he dumped me, I dragged him by his ear to talk, but he was being an insufferable child. Day after that, he brought his sisters to school (both weren't allowed on the property) and his sisters cornered me and started wailing on me, luckily before I got hurt I fled and he followed me (haha derp.) where I proceeded to beat the living tar out of him in front of 400 students.
Now I can't date anyone in town because one of his sisters dates everyone I've ever liked to see how far she can get with them (i.e. to bone them) before breaking them. *sigh*

So I have settled with a good friend out of the country, who has been by my side throughout both exes, and many many more different things, and has offered me so much wonderful things I can't even describe how fantastic they are. I'm grateful that he's a nice combination of open, clingy, and possessive, and neither attribute is unbalanced. Oh, and he's extremely feminine. :3

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:25 pm
Even if they say they love you, they turn around and want to have sex with you all the time.
…………………………..

All my guy friends are like that (but not to me)  

ll-Mystic Rhythms-ll

iMischievous

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:06 am
I hate how even when your with your bf, he is openly checking out other chicks

~Sorry if it's been posted already~

les/bi paradise

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items