PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:13 am
User ImageName: Aimee
Parents: Broderick and Evangeline
Brother: Constantine
Mate: N/A (Looking!)
Children: N/A
Temper: Keen
Sexual Orientation: Bi-sexual

Personality: Aimee is curious, yet very much set in her ways. Despite having reached adulthood, she's still young, and is prone to make social mistakes. However, because of her mother's influence, they've been limited. She's the perfect hostess, with an air of sophistication that seems to follow her wherever she goes, and yet...

Even though she can be the perfect lady, Aimee chooses not to. She prefers swimming with her brother to anything else in the world. She can sometimes come off as short tempered, but thats just because she can't handle foolishness. Don't worry; she's as quick witted as she is angered, and most of the time she'll be involved in something secretive, like spying on an interesting stallion/mare, or trying to steal things from Kalona's.

Plots

I had specific ideas set out for her, but really, I'm at a lose now. I'm not sure what to do with her! Maybe you can help?

Aimee doesn't want one, but I think she should have a lover. She wouldn't be the type to stick around for long periods of time, since she's too busy chasing down her father, but she would remain loyal. This can be a male/female and any breed; the catch? She's only attracted to odd Soqs! That's right, they either have to have an interesting physical appearance or something off with their personality to keep this gal.

(Life mate or fling would be fine. C: Just be prepared for lots of rp.)

What I'm really looking for is something epic, so, if you have an idea, hit me with it!

Breeding

Breeding 1: Available
Breeding 2: Availiable
Breeding 3: Availiable

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:53 am
User Image

This is Broderick, Aimee's father! Because of his inability to keep his libido in check, he had a fling with Aimee's mother, resulting in some very unwanted offspring. Now that he's become used to the idea of a family, he's started flirting around again so he can make it bigger, much to Aimee's displeasure.

She's constantly tailing after him, searching high and low just to stop her father from making more 'mistakes'.

I think it would be funny if Broderick were caught flirting with a male, and the brother/son, maybe even her father come out to chase him away, only to have Aimee intervene. This could be a possible romance, or one night stand.

User ImageUser Image

These are Broderick's best friends; Nicholas and Christian. Since Aimee was raised by her father, she loves her 'Uncle's' very much, and possible plots could involve them, if you wish. C:

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:30 pm
Open! <333  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:34 pm
I can offer up Icthian for some spying/swimming plots if you like
I also have two familiars she can rp with if you like. She is really pretty and I like her personality razz
User Image
User Image
User Image  

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

Chat and Plot Zone

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items