Submit

Relia777

Original Gaian

7,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:59 pm
Just found a really good site for Cyber-goth clothing... Thought I"d just leave this heree.... biggrin
whee whee xp heart mrgreen

http://cryoflesh.com/shop/index.php  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:35 am
Ooh! Good find!

Though cyber goth isn't really my thing, I do enjoy seeing cyber goth stuff. 3nodding  

Bluetabbycat

Jeering Seeker

Relia777

Original Gaian

7,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:27 pm
I may be a guy, but I want one of the skirts. ._.;; So epic! The ones with the leg warmers... whee  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:28 am
Pretty! I like cybergoth, but I can't really pull it off.  

Beautiful Propaganda

6,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Hygienic 200

Hyena_Queen

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:43 pm
I require the frequency waist cincher and both pairs of cyber rave techno boots.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:32 pm
Cyber-Goth?
More like Cyber-Punk, am I right?  

Not Streetlight Fights

Relia777

Original Gaian

7,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:54 am
Not Streetlight Fights
Cyber-Goth?
More like Cyber-Punk, am I right?

It seems like more of the stuff is geared to the female side. Plus, in some variations you can see both Goth, and Punk elements together as one and it can work well.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:15 pm
Cryoflesh is like, the biggest name in cybergoth/cyberpunk clothing. Aside from Futurestate and Cyberdog clothing.

I wouldn't say its really a 'find'. confused  

Digital Malevolence

Greedy Bloodsucker

Relia777

Original Gaian

7,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:34 pm
It was a find to me. And perhaps to others who may not of known already.

I will thank you for the mention of the other two brands though. Thanks!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:30 pm
Digital Malevolence
Cryoflesh is like, the biggest name in cybergoth/cyberpunk clothing. Aside from Futurestate and Cyberdog clothing.

*agrees*

On a bit of a tangent; should we add those three to the Fashion Link Directory? It may prevent these threads cropping up in the future to some degree if we put them up there.  

Henneth Annun
Captain

Relia777

Original Gaian

7,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:33 pm
Henneth Annun
Digital Malevolence

*agrees*

On a bit of a tangent; should we add those three to the Fashion Link Directory? It may prevent these threads cropping up in the future to some degree if we put them up there.

*rolls eyes* Look if y'all hate the fact i posted this thread and it seems a waste, by all means delete it and post it in some list form that is more "convenient". But I'm not gonna let your posts make me think that my choice to post a topic about it was useless especially since one of my ulterior motives was to gain some activity for this guild.

But fine, treat me like I'm being asinine.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:38 pm
Oh and by the way, the title of the thread is not "Cyroflesh" that's just what's in the first post. Any other cyber-punk links would be welcome in this thread.  

Relia777

Original Gaian

7,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:20 pm
spiffyschmoo
Henneth Annun
Digital Malevolence

*agrees*

*rolls eyes* Look if y'all hate the fact i posted this thread and it seems a waste, by all means delete it and post it in some list form that is more "convenient". But I'm not gonna let your posts make me think that my choice to post a topic about it was useless especially since one of my ulterior motives was to gain some activity for this guild.

Wow....

I'm not *hating* anything, and your post certainly isn't "useless." I just thought it might be a good idea to post the store in the link directory to make it easier/more convenient for people to find what they like.

If you want to discuss the brand, and it seems like you do in a way, that's totally fine...don't worry.

(I probably could have worded my previous post better- sorry if it annoyed you.)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:34 pm
Henneth Annun
spiffyschmoo
Henneth Annun
Digital Malevolence

*agrees*

Wow....

I'm not *hating* anything, and your post certainly isn't "useless." I just thought it might be a good idea to post the store in the link directory to make it easier/more convenient for people to find what they like.

If you want to discuss the brand, and it seems like you do in a way, that's totally fine...don't worry.

(I probably could have worded my previous post better- sorry if it annoyed you.)

Sorry I knew i was over-reacting but despite knowing that i still posted it. I've been a bit touchy recently. Sorry about this.  

Relia777

Original Gaian

7,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

MEOWITSTERRA

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 7:23 pm
I love that site! I've been geeking out over their clothes for years, now. I love the cyber aesthetic, but I think I suck at pulling it off. I feel like I choose the right elements for an outfit, but it ultimately comes out looking more fetish. I wonder what I'm doing wrong? smile  
Life Issues & Fashion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff