Welcome to Gaia! ::

► Pray For Japan ◄

Back to Guilds

A place to express your thoughts on the Japan Earthquake/Tsunami. 

Tags: Japan, Earthquake, Support, Disaster, Tsunami 

Reply ► Pray For Japan ◄
How Japan is affecting US!! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

little animallover123

6,350 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:54 pm
Well as we all know in America we depend on Japan for car parts,Toddler toys,clothes and other things. Think about next year America will make cars that wil be shitty! And any car part jobs are being layed off and cut down hours. Wal-Mart toys shelves will b almost empty! Think about all this BEFORE you say hell with them! biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:14 pm
I think we know. I feel so bad and my computer teacher made us do a PowerPoint in this.  

A True Killjoy

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,000 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100

little animallover123

6,350 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:58 pm
That's true! heart I didn't really think about until my teacher made us do a lesson on economices  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:12 pm
we all new japan would go to hell it was just a matter of time and this earthquake is a wake up call  

formig

Cunning Dabbler

6,975 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100

Matsuo The Death Dealer

Dangerous Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:15 pm
formig
we all new japan would go to hell it was just a matter of time and this earthquake is a wake up call

Oh look another heartless b*****d troll who is going to hell.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:26 pm
Matsuo the Death Dealer
formig

were all going to hell it's just when the devil comes calling. and for another thing were all going for the we did during our life,the people who know us are going to hell too. in the begining god gave us a great big apple see, he said don't touch it, he didn't say touch it every once in a while, he didn't say take a nibble when your hungry he said don't touch it. don't think about touching it, don't sing about touching it, don't think about singing about touching it.  

formig

Cunning Dabbler

6,975 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100

Matsuo The Death Dealer

Dangerous Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:10 am
formig
Matsuo the Death Dealer
formig

were all going to hell it's just when the devil comes calling. and for another thing were all going for the we did during our life,the people who know us are going to hell too. in the begining god gave us a great big apple see, he said don't touch it, he didn't say touch it every once in a while, he didn't say take a nibble when your hungry he said don't touch it. don't think about touching it, don't sing about touching it, don't think about singing about touching it.
Oh good god this has nothing to do with adam and eve you dumb a**. God would not punish thousands of innocent people. If he punishes anyone it would be individually. Your just a damn racist that has something against japanese. Because by the way your talking we have no chance, which is stupid since we can repent to god and go to heaven. Simple as that.

I wasn't born yesterday you know >.>  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:44 pm
Matsuo the Death Dealer
formig
Matsuo the Death Dealer
formig

Oh good god this has nothing to do with adam and eve you dumb a**. God would not punish thousands of innocent people. If he punishes anyone it would be individually. Your just a damn racist that has something against japanese. Because by the way your talking we have no chance, which is stupid since we can repent to god and go to heaven. Simple as that.

well aparently you were.
but your probubly some stupid redneck so i'm not going to get into it.  

formig

Cunning Dabbler

6,975 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100

kitareczka

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:47 pm
.. <.<
People in Japan have no home, no nothing. And you're worried about the cars people are going to drive next year?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:52 pm
formig
Matsuo the Death Dealer
formig
Matsuo the Death Dealer
formig

well aparently you were.
but your probubly some stupid redneck so i'm not going to get into it.

Yea right. You go to insulting because I proved you wrong.

And you call ME a redneck? s**t you can't even spell right, or even use capital letters. You are the racist for sitting there and saying they get what they deserve when tens of thousands die? ******** you, your the ignorant one, not me.

Also on a side note do you remember the color of Adam and Eve's skin? It was white, not black, or Asian. So they have a better chance at going to heaven than you do. Because WE are the original sinners, according to the bible.  

Matsuo The Death Dealer

Dangerous Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Restricted Evidence

Profitable Hunter

10,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Bidding War 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:13 pm
formig
Matsuo the Death Dealer
formig

Where in the bible does it say it was an apple?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:16 pm
Restricted Evidence
formig
Matsuo the Death Dealer
formig

all right fine it's a coconut  

formig

Cunning Dabbler

6,975 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100

Restricted Evidence

Profitable Hunter

10,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Bidding War 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:19 pm
formig
Restricted Evidence
formig
Matsuo the Death Dealer
formig

It was a fruit that was not specified from the tree of knowledge. I suggest you do your home work before making references to the bible.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:21 pm
Restricted Evidence
formig
Restricted Evidence
formig
Matsuo the Death Dealer
formig

It was a fruit that was not specified from the tree of knowledge. I suggest you do your home work before making references to the bible.

actually if you read the book it makes a jester towards it being an apple.  

formig

Cunning Dabbler

6,975 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100

A True Killjoy

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,000 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:22 pm
formig
we all new japan would go to hell it was just a matter of time and this earthquake is a wake up

Some of my family died and your saying we knew this? My family would've came here.
Really important for Formig  
► Pray For Japan ◄

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces