A Guild For All DGM Lovers and Fans 

Tags: D Gray Man, Noah, Akuma 

Reply D Gray Man Fan Guild
Cross Marian and Lavi??? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think Lavi is Cross's illegimate child?
YES!!! XD
35%
 35%  [ 7 ]
NO!!!! DX
20%
 20%  [ 4 ]
POSSIBLY? X3
35%
 35%  [ 7 ]
ARE YOU ON SOMETHING??!! 0.o
10%
 10%  [ 2 ]
I DON'T KNOW!!! :/
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 20

SapphirePeanut

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:20 pm
Is it just me or do Cross Marian and Lavi look alike? Is it possible that Lavi is Cross's illegimate child?
I mean here are all the clues that it's possible:
1.Red Hair
2.Both their right eyes are covered with something (eyepatch,mask)
3.Both have womanizing tendencies (Lavi tries at least)
4.They both love hammers (lavi's weapon,cross had a hammer when he knocked out Allen)
5.They overall look alike!

I was just wondering if anyone shared the same Point of View as me.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:53 am
That's a really interesting theory. It's possible, but I can't be 100% sure. biggrin  

Shadra13

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Profitable 100

loosy4555

5,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:32 pm
Your right they do look the same!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:33 pm
People have speculated about this actually. Cross could be what Lavi will look like in the future.

Remember when Lavi went to look for Lenalee after she fought Eshi? Chomesuke knew Lavi was called Junior and they had never met.
So, Cross probably knew/met Bookman and Lavi before they came to the Order.  

anna bandana

Profitable Prophet

Shadra13

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:18 am
Now I really want to know if our theory is true. biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:02 pm
Wow... now that you mention it they do look alike and act alike, it's sad I never noticed it before but now that I do I am really curious as to whether or not it's true.  

Vira Flame

-Angels-Storm-

Dapper Gekko

5,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:13 pm
You know, one of the very first things I thought while looking into DGM before I watched/read it was that Cross and Lavi were father and child... I saw a pic of them together and thats instantly what I thought. After getting into it, I was actually a bit disappointed to find out they weren't XD

But, if you reeeeeally think about it, they could be related... If not father and son, maybe uncle and nephew... Because Lavi's direct past (as in his family, if he has any...) is very vague, and Cross has probably slept with enough woman to have got at least one of them pregnant -.- Soooo, there actually is a good chance they're related! I'm kinda hoping they are ^^

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:20 am
I'm hoping they are too. biggrin  

Shadra13

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Profitable 100

loosy4555

5,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:53 pm
wow your right i wonder how chomeske new he was junior? question  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:40 pm
LOLZ, that reminds me when I first started D. Gray-Man! My friend, Angela, is a fan girl for him and then I asked her if they were related eek  

D-GrayManfan101

SapphirePeanut

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:46 pm
anna bandana
People have speculated about this actually. Cross could be what Lavi will look like in the future.

Remember when Lavi went to look for Lenalee after she fought Eshi? Chomesuke knew Lavi was called Junior and they had never met.

If Lavi and Cross had met in the past,then wouldn't Lavi have recognized him in some way or another? I don't know....I'm hoping that in the next chapters of D.Gray-Man they'll get more into Lavi's past. blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:02 pm
mist365
anna bandana

If Lavi and Cross had met in the past,then wouldn't Lavi have recognized him in some way or another? I don't know....I'm hoping that in the next chapters of D.Gray-Man they'll get more into Lavi's past. blaugh

Remember that Lavi wasn't always 'Lavi' He has a different alias and personality for each mission (e.g Deak)
But even if Cross and Lavi did recognize each other, Hoshino just doesn't bring it up. Cross is always focused on Allen or they're all fighting something else.  

anna bandana

Profitable Prophet

SapphirePeanut

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:04 pm
anna bandana
mist365
anna bandana

Remember that Lavi wasn't always 'Lavi' He has a different alias and personality for each mission (e.g Deak)
But even if Cross and Lavi did recognize each other, Hoshino just doesn't bring it up. Cross is always focused on Allen or they're all fighting something else.

That does make sense, plus I think Hoshino was hinting at them in some way or another. IDK  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:51 pm
Welll... though they have similarities I just can't see it D: I don't know why.... Maybe its my hardcore fandom of Linalee and Lavi taking over all logic! LULZ Do you think Cross would even want a kid?  

Tyki Joyd Mikk

5,550 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

SapphirePeanut

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:04 pm
Tyki Joyd Mikk
Welll... though they have similarities I just can't see it D: I don't know why.... Maybe its my hardcore fandom of Lenalee and Lavi taking over all logic! LULZ Do you think Cross would even want a kid?

Cross is a womanizer, so therefore it would be reasonable that he would have at least gotten one the millions girls pregnant at one point! Which means that Lavi would be the illegitimate child of Cross Marian! Plus, it's just fun to think with that logic. heart  
D Gray Man Fan Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff