Welcome to Gaia! ::

► Pray For Japan ◄

Back to Guilds

A place to express your thoughts on the Japan Earthquake/Tsunami. 

Tags: Japan, Earthquake, Support, Disaster, Tsunami 

Reply ► Pray For Japan ◄
Manga? Pokemon? Anime? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What Made You Love Japan?
  Its People<3
  Manga&&Anime<3
  The Food :D
  The Art ^_^
  The Land c:
  Other ^_~
View Results

Suwosa

Forum Assistant

Romantic Cultist

18,175 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:58 am
User Image
No More Updates?

Many people fall in love with Japan for many reasons, it may be due to its culture or its anime and manga, I for one; Did fall in love with Japan because of this(Anime&Manga), and then I was drawn in by its other amazing features (Art, Culture, etc.).

I cant help but notice how some people are saying " Oh no! That means no more Naruto updates! D: " Which I find kinda off because they seem to care more about the updates than the people :/

But it is good to see people stepping up and saying stuff about this, Im not saying get on everyones case about them caring about the manga/anime and stuff, but y`know. Think about the people. And yet you have those trolls...*sighs*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:32 pm
I first became interested because of anime as well. smile But as i got into it more, I got into the culture that Japan has to offer. The food, art, music, clothing... all of it interests me. It's a place i would love to be able to go to someday smile

TheCassMeow

Fashionable Nerd

7,400 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

dovedrop

Anxious Lover

6,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:00 pm
When I was younger I became interested 'cause of anime. (Sailor Moon, Pokemon, Dragon Ball Z, etc. etc.)
But when I got older their culture interested me.
And when the disaster happened I wasn't really worried about the updates. I was actually worried about the people there. My mom even asked me if I'm upset just because I like anime but I said no.
And seeing people say they deserved that makes me a bit upset... :/  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:07 pm
I gotta say...I love japan sense my friend Naomi moved there, and yea seriously japan did made anime and all those stuff we loved heart  

Bixvy

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100

iDaichi Kiyokashi

Blessed Prophet

7,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:40 am
~voted Others~ There wasn't a vote for all the poll answers so Others is all of them! Japan has rich culture and history, disciplined and kind people, and it's the richest (hopefully it still will be Dx) nation in the world thanks to technology, manga, anime, video games.
MAY THE SUN NOT SET ON THE RISING EMPIRE OF NOBUNAGA!!
Just had to say that.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:52 pm
There wasn't a vote for all of the above and more so I just chose others. I first became interested in anime ((I mean, who doesn't 8D )) But then I decided to do some research on them, meaning I just asked a Japanese friend of mine 20 mil questions, and I found out that EVERYTHING is amazing about them @-@  

Hoshi RB

Adorable Kitten

suntoset

Beloved Giver

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:17 pm
Japan is my life basically... smile ..i lived there for 6 years of my life due to military. So it really hit me when this tragic accident happened...Over all i loooove manga!!...i draw manga every day..get better n better hoping 2 be pro like Rumiko Takahashi...Well i kinda alrdy am..xD  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:14 pm
When I was in 2nd grade, i moved to Japan. Life was kinda hard not speaking the language. But some people at my school were nice enough to invite me into their group and became good friends, despite their parents hating us 'ignorant' americans. One of them invited me to see a waterfall at sunset. It was amazing. Sadly, I left in 5th grade. What I wouldn't do to move back c:  

You Silly Wanker

6,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250

dragonflame3333

High-functioning Mage

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:58 pm
I always liked Japan because of its anime. But then I started listening to their music, and looking into their culture, and hearing crazy things about life there(let's face it: who hasn't heard rumors about fashions there? And don't even get me started on technology.), that I became so interested. I just like the language in general also. I like how the words sound, and how they feel on the tongue when you sing lyrics to a song or something. ^-^
My dad even went there on a business trip for a month or so. When he came back, he had many stories to tell me about Japan and the people there. And he brought Japanese candy :3 Best. Candy. Ever. Of all time.

Yes, Japan is amazing. !

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:56 pm
My mom's family and friends live in japan, I love then anime, manga, fashion, foods, and their culture. When disaster happen, I'm very worried about other peoples lives, that I deeply cared about. crying  

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Jellen-chan

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:06 am
I do lke anime, but I care about Japan because it's so full of cultre and art, and.... good food.. And it's people don't deserve to die!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:08 pm
I Fell In Love with japan Because Of Anime and manga. After I Found Out more of History and Such, i Grew to Love The Culture and Spiritually Of It as well. I Strongly Dislike The People Who only Care about the Anime/manga Instead Of Its People...Because The People Make Japan, Japan.  

MeioQuin

Aged Gaian

10,125 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Ghostly Obliterators 100
  • Survivor 150

Kyra Sohma

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:00 pm
I picked other because I wanted to move there when I was older but to hear that just broke my heart and I am to afraid. I love everything about. What made me look into it was Anime and Manga but then I realized the food is great, the music, and art as well. Everything is great. I can't pick just one.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:21 am
Japan is awesome. All of it. I was first attracted, oddly enough, to the culture in China and Japan, and then found Japanese culture was more to my liking (no offence China) and more readily available, through manga, anime, Hayao Miazaki, music, and so on. I'm learning the language so I can better know the people, and all the rest! 日本が大すきですから! xd  

Mizuki_Sonou

7,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Regular 100

InuyashaxKagomeFTW

5,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:40 pm
Everything(Though I voted Manga and AAnime sad )
I have a freind in Japan, Yuki-chan! IF YOU SEE THIS I AM PURELY WORRIED FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY'S SAFETY!
I really hope my favourite mangakas and my bestie are A-Okay!  
► Pray For Japan ◄

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff