Do you like Macs?
  Yes, I do
  No
  I have never had one, so I don't know
View Results

K i m z y

Cold Snowflake

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:27 am
I love it but I had to get my brother to help me with the copy and pasting. However, he shouted at me a lot because I still couldn't understand it. Even so, I now know how to copy and paste on the Mac.

It's my new pride and joy. heart

Does anyone else have a Mac?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:38 am
I don't but my friend does & they are really cool computers.

catsoon

Friend

alienli

Friendly Tipper

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:01 am
Nah. I've never had a Mac, but I don't think I'd want one.
I mean, they definitely look good, but I have to say for all the crap Windows is, it is very customizable.
I have to admit my boyfriend's been showing me how customizable it is, we've been making frankencomputers, specifically for gaming, and it's awesome.
Maybe if windows and macs had some kind of baby together that was pretty and customizable, I'd love it even more. x'D

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:07 am

Congrats!
I have one, though it's in a coma at the moment. But it's my baby. Once I revive it, I'll give it all the loving I haven't been able to.
They are so easy to use! I love them.

fawn freckles

Anxious Bookworm

Ramiele

Sparkly Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:56 pm
I've been a mac user for five years now, I love them!

I love photobooth, but also all the art and music things I can do with mine.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:51 pm
I'm debating on whether or not to get a Mac for college next year.  

eccentricanomaly

Eleryth

10,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:28 pm
I have one; my hubby got it for me when I was applying to grad school, in 2007, and I don't think I'd go back. I'm not sure why I'm a huge fan of them now; I'd honestly use either a PC or a Mac, but I do really like not having to worry about viruses and I like Apple's customer service.

I have a Macbook 13"; my next computer will be an iMac; I have no need for a laptop any longer. My mom now has an iMac, and my hubs has a Mac Mini.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:46 pm
I think I'll stick with Windows even though I hate it with every fiber of my being.
I like my games and most games don't work properly on Macs. =,=

As long as you aren't computer stupid then you shouldn't have a problem with what you do.
Not that hard to use an Anti Virus, not that hard to update it.  

Testicular Diabeetus

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Agent Mallard

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:03 am
I have a love/hate relationship with my mac.
Currently, we are getting along just fine but sometimes it decides to become little miss sassy pants and that's when we have problems.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:53 am
eccentricanomaly
I'm debating on whether or not to get a Mac for college next year.

Definitely get one! My brother takes his Mac to college with him because he is learning music at college. He said it's absolutely brilliant because it has Garage band on it for his work at college. He also said that all his friends have a Mac.

Anyway, it's entirely up to you. 3nodding  

K i m z y

Cold Snowflake

Twilight Scribe

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:12 am
I've had Sebastian (my Macbook) for about five years now and I love him dearly. I prefer Macs to PCs mostly because PCs hate my guts with a burning passion and ALWAYS seem to crash when I use them for a while... God damn PCs. I prefer my Mac; it's easy to use and has everything that I need.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:25 pm
Agent Mallard
I have a love/hate relationship with my mac.
Currently, we are getting along just fine but sometimes it decides to become little miss sassy pants and that's when we have problems.
Yeah I find this to be true for me too.

One thing that I have problems with (and this could be poor customer service at my near Apple Store; there isn't one any closer) is that when I have to have it repaired, I have to go out to the store and have them tell me, "Yes, something's wrong. We'll call you when the parts come in." So I go to the store, and then come back home. I make another trip to and fro when the parts are in, and then a third trip back and forth when it's fixed. With one repair, I make six trips. I've had my macbook returned to me broken and I've had to make several other trips and go through the same thing, with the whole, "Sorry about that. Should be good to go now." only to find out the second I get home something else I broke. (This happened on my last macbook). Luckily I did get a brand new machine so that made a lot of it worthwhile. And it might not be the same everywhere, of course. :3

So there are definitely some repair con's. And it's helpful if you live close to an Apple Store, just in case it needs repairs. I've had three macbooks. My first one got messed up because it was in my car and I was in an accident but I had to have the fan and speakers removed within a couple months of having it. The second one was the one that just was fixed, returned broken, fixed, returned broken to where they finally couldn't figure out what more to do with it and I got a new one. So it's helpful to be close (or somewhat close) to an Apple Store. I think at least.

Even still, I adore my mac!  

Ramiele

Sparkly Explorer

K i m z y

Cold Snowflake

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:29 pm
Twilight Scribe
I've had Sebastian (my Macbook) for about five years now and I love him dearly. I prefer Macs to PCs mostly because PCs hate my guts with a burning passion and ALWAYS seem to crash when I use them for a while... God damn PCs. I prefer my Mac; it's easy to use and has everything that I need.

You name your Mac!? That is certainly interesting. xd

I will name mine Draco.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:31 pm
I have a Sony Viao for a laptop.
Best laptop ever. heart  

Testicular Diabeetus

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Twilight Scribe

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:30 am
K i m z y
Twilight Scribe

You name your Mac!? That is certainly interesting. xd

I will name mine Draco.

I name all of my electronics; my phone is named Berry-tan (Blackberry Torch) and my iPod is named Kanon.  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff