Welcome to Gaia! ::

☾The Outlaw Wolf Pack☽

Back to Guilds

A guild for everyone and everything. We offer fun stuff for all types, and we aim to please. We try to have a bit of everything. 

Tags: Contests, Prizes, Roleplay, Friends, Outlaw Wolf Pack 

Reply • The Outlaw Wolf Pack •
Suggestions Box (Best Suggestion wins 50k!) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think of the guild?
  Amazing!
  Pretty Awesome!
  Good
  Okay
  Needs Work
  Horrible!
View Results

SydneyVictoria

3,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:45 pm
User Image
ȘɏȡɳєɏѴΐɔȶσɾΐɑ

XXXIf I make another move,
XXXXXIf I take another step,
XXXXXXXThen it all would fall apart, there would be nothing of me left
XXXXXXXXXIf I'm crying in the wind, If I'm crying in the night

Hey everybody! Sydney, here.

I'm looking for suggestions. From... you!

I, along with the rest of the O.W.P team, want to make this guild as good as we can. So...

Please post any ideas you get!

Just post whatever you think!

Once we get a nice bag of suggestions, the team and I are going to get together and discuss them, and start using them!

Here's some incentive. Best suggestion wins 50,000 gold!

Can you tell me who you are? Can you tell me where I am? I've forgotten how to see;XXXXXXXXX
I've forgotten if I canXXXXXXX
If I opened up my eyes, there'd be no more going backXXXXX
Because I'd throw it all away and It all would fade to BȽAϹҞXXX

Lyrics to Bad Apple by Cristina Vee  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:24 pm
Well, it doesn't look like you guys are missing much stuff in this GIGANTIC guild. But I thought about it and came up with a few ideas. (By the way, I haven't surfed through the whole guild, so I might be giving ideas you've already thought of.) So here are my ideas...

Number One...
~ A Forum To Talk About Dreams, Hopes, Aspirations ~
Number Two...
~ A Forum Where You Can Offer/Purchase Gaia Services (Tektek, Profile Makers Etc...) ~
Number Three...
~ A Forum Where You Can Talk About Your Interests/Hobbies/Skills ~

Fizzyness Treasury Head

SydneyVictoria

3,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:45 pm
Lucky-Lovely 13
Well, it doesn't look like you guys are missing much stuff in this GIGANTIC guild. But I thought about it and came up with a few ideas. (By the way, I haven't surfed through the whole guild, so I might be giving ideas you've already thought of.) So here are my ideas...

Number One...
~ A Forum To Talk About Dreams, Hopes, Aspirations ~
Number Two...
~ A Forum Where You Can Offer/Purchase Gaia Services (Tektek, Profile Makers Etc...) ~
Number Three...
~ A Forum Where You Can Talk About Your Interests/Hobbies/Skills ~
All very nice ideas. The second one I think is maybe the guild marketplace? The third, favorite topics? They differ a bit, but I suppose they might fit under the same category. I might separate them, though. The first, we have nothing like. I'll think about that one.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:08 pm
SydneyVictoria
All very nice ideas. The second one I think is maybe the guild marketplace? The third, favorite topics? They differ a bit, but I suppose they might fit under the same category. I might separate them, though. The first, we have nothing like. I'll think about that one.

Okay, and thank you for reading. smile  

Fizzyness Treasury Head

SydneyVictoria

3,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:19 pm
Lucky-Lovely 13
SydneyVictoria

Okay, and thank you for reading. smile
LOL No need to worry about that. I read everything in this guild. It's mah job whee  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:16 pm
im not exactly a important person and i dont my opinion will count but whydont we do a monthly raffle or a guild meet up in rally or a monthly competition where you can win 20k a month or 10k a month and a competition where the whole guild put together some oney and a huge raffle is held for about 100k each year which will draw people in for the great advantages and people in this guild which can lead to more income and a monthly competition for the monthly collectible for that month if you agree with my idea quote my text  

ii xStickyFingersx ii

Dark SydneyVictoria
Captain

Indulgent Businesswoman

7,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:33 pm
ii xStickyFingersx ii
im not exactly a important person and i dont my opinion will count but whydont we do a monthly raffle or a guild meet up in rally or a monthly competition where you can win 20k a month or 10k a month and a competition where the whole guild put together some oney and a huge raffle is held for about 100k each year which will draw people in for the great advantages and people in this guild which can lead to more income and a monthly competition for the monthly collectible for that month if you agree with my idea quote my text
Aw, don't say that! All the member of our guild are important. Of course your opinion counts! That's actually a great idea. I will think about that one, for sure wink  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:43 pm
well its nice to know that someone agrees with what other people think and if you want i can give a demonic wind to start an item contest and there is a secret item each month and the person who gifts the best item wins and the more people gift the better the prize gets  

ii xStickyFingersx ii

KingVivaPinata

4,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 6:53 pm
ii xStickyFingersx ii
well its nice to know that someone agrees with what other people think and if you want i can give a demonic wind to start an item contest and there is a secret item each month and the person who gifts the best item wins and the more people gift the better the prize gets

sounds kinda fun  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 7:34 pm
As I was reading the rules before signing up, more or less, one of the rules was about leaving our wishlist open, for something (I'm sorry I have fogging memory sometimes. I'll check after I post this.) and we might just get something off our wishlist, well let's take that a little further and do a Hanukkah Christmas event (or any other Holiday that happens at that time. ex. Hanukkah). And spread the love of the 'pack" to one another.  

KingVivaPinata

4,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100

I_Am_Foster
Crew

4,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 6:49 pm
Hi, not sure If this is already out there, but to make it easyier for the members to get in touch with the crew, you should probably make a contacts page for the important members of the guild, so If someone has a question concerning the guild they can get in touch with someone.  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 4:40 am
I just posted up a recipe in the recipe sub-forum and thought we should make a Guild recipe book and teach/advertise the recipes to other Gaians for a small price. But hey, there's a saying, "Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. But teach a man to fish, he'll eat for a lifetime."
- Chinese proverb.  

KingVivaPinata

4,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100

Glitter Bob-omb

8,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 7:16 am
I just joined last night and posted on the intro page. I'm about to post on another forum on here, but I was thinking, what about a welcome crew? Someone to make the new people feel, well, welcomed. xD  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 12:51 pm
well I haven't been on long but from what i've seen i havnn't come across a page for birthdays. i'm in another guild and what i like that they do is notice birthdays and give prizes based on what they have sometimes from donations they'll have money and others would get something from their wishlist. i don't know if this is made possible because lots of rich people have joined ,but i like to be remembered on my birthday... i'd be willing to help set up this birthday page announcing the birthdays and giving the present on their birthday. though i don't have all the money in the world to buy the presents for the guild members.

~bigbrowneyes7!  

all_you_n33d_is_love

I_Am_Foster
Crew

4,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 1:15 pm
bigbrowneyes7
well I haven't been on long but from what i've seen i havnn't come across a page for birthdays. i'm in another guild and what i like that they do is notice birthdays and give prizes based on what they have sometimes from donations they'll have money and others would get something from their wishlist. i don't know if this is made possible because lots of rich people have joined ,but i like to be remembered on my birthday... i'd be willing to help set up this birthday page announcing the birthdays and giving the present on their birthday. though i don't have all the money in the world to buy the presents for the guild members.

~bigbrowneyes7!
Hello there, there is currently a birthday section right on the main page under " The Birthday Calendar/Charity" were you post the date of your birthday and you do get a prize on that day ^___^  
• The Outlaw Wolf Pack •

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff