Welcome to Gaia! ::

► Pray For Japan ◄

Back to Guilds

A place to express your thoughts on the Japan Earthquake/Tsunami. 

Tags: Japan, Earthquake, Support, Disaster, Tsunami 

Reply ► Pray For Japan ◄
End of the World ? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is this a sign for you ?
  Yes
  No way!
View Results

iDaichi Kiyokashi

Blessed Prophet

7,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:52 am
Yup, thought of it. Conspiracy, religion, it all adds up. Some say 2012 but Man can't tell when it will end. Is this a sign like Haiti or 9/11 ?
Your opinion ?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:02 pm
i dont reli think the world is going to end. i mean ya japan has a lot of s**t going off all we can do is pray n do r best to suport them. if we all believe that the world is going to end then that means we r just giving up on the world n japan as well.  

Dark Shadow of NightFall

Sergeant McNasty

5,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:27 pm
Who would even think that it is the end of the world. They say the same thing every year but these so called "scientist" are always wrong. They need to improve and get there facts straight.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:31 pm
Unfortunately, Scientists Have been Saying The World Is Going to End Every 12 years...Nostradamus Actually Predicted The World To end In 2036...But i still think, that we, the Human Race Will Kill Ourselves from either rising Oceans, Smog, and ect. Even If The world Does End In 2012, It doesn't Matter...Because you can always expect Death to Eventually...  

MeioQuin

Aged Gaian

10,125 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Ghostly Obliterators 100
  • Survivor 150
Kirde rolled 20 100-sided dice: 100, 29, 78, 15, 31, 23, 46, 34, 88, 49, 89, 9, 39, 95, 85, 47, 90, 20, 17, 58 Total: 1042 (20-2000)

Kirde

Romantic Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:53 pm
C'mon even a little kid would know that its not the end of the world earthquake & volcano eruptions means that the earth is still working

They just made up 2012 to watch their movie and get your money and Man doesn't know the time and date of the end of the world only God knows that  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:50 pm
I dont think its a sign. We have no clue when the world will end. It will end when GOD decides it should. I know people who are freaking out abotu 2012, and this whole japan thing. I know its not every christian, but i cant elp laughing at them. Why freak over the inevetable? It will happen and we cant even wish to hope to stop it. In the end just set firm in your beliefs. I'm not freaked at all. i know where i'm going. (ps the world is going to end in fire not water)

As for the people in japan and haiti the need help in the here and now. we need to stop running around like a chicken with its head cut off and start trying to help.  

Bittersweetpain

11,950 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100

X_pain11

Dangerous Associate

12,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:01 pm
idk if any of you know who the anti christ is but here is a bit of information. There is talk of a one world government meaning one man will rules the entire world. Japan has just met a horrible crises and they need everybodys help, hati is the same, The president is wanting to get rid of the mexican border america is at war and the middle east now also need help rebuilding this is all pointing to the one world order. The anti christ will be the ruler of this one world order he will seem like the perfect person and he will seem like a god. he will make the entire world seem perfect but behind the scenes there is a chip that will be required for every person to put on there forehead or hand this is the mark of the beast meaning youve allowed satan to rule your soul and you will burn in hell. those who do not accept the chip will be hunted down and murdered. in america they are setting up large areas where they say is to be used in case of emergency but in reality they will be used as concetration camps for those who do not accept the anti christ.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:59 am
Black Velvet-Fox
i dont reli think the world is going to end. i mean ya japan has a lot of s**t going off all we can do is pray n do r best to suport them. if we all believe that the world is going to end then that means we r just giving up on the world n japan as well.

THANK YOU SOO MUCH FOR SAYING THIS ! Everybody has too understand that the world is NOT going to end. Many of you ppl saying thats its going to end because of the movie 2012 that movie is NOT even true thats a myth...smh many of yall NEED to get it together  

x-thickmaa

1,850 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

x-thickmaa

1,850 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:01 am
Dragon Hayate Ayasaki
C'mon even a little kid would know that its not the end of the world earthquake & volcano eruptions means that the earth is still working

They just made up 2012 to watch their movie and get your money and Man doesn't know the time and date of the end of the world only God knows that

THANK YOU ! many ppl are just brained washed by the movie 2012 smh  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:10 am
the movie is a myth like the ceberus and hercules and south dekotda
x-thickmaa
Dragon Hayate Ayasaki

Kirde

Romantic Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100

RandomInABoxx

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:45 am
When the movie 2012 came out, I was freaked. As time went by, I forgot about the whole thing but then I saw people spamming Youtube videos about how the scientists found out i was actually ending in 2012. Im kinda nervous about it but I DONT think itll end (: The earthquakes and volcantic activity is just the earth plates moving. Either that or Mother Earth is pissed. SO BE GREEN! XD  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:36 am
XD I don't believe in 2012 neither (2012 was just flashy had no real story to the movie). Scientists say dumb s**t all the time but It's more than science. People have had a lot with numbers. September 11 (NY), January 11 (Haiti), March 11 (Japan). Odd hmm ?  

iDaichi Kiyokashi

Blessed Prophet

7,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

x-thickmaa

1,850 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:42 pm
Dragon Hayate Ayasaki
the movie is a myth like the ceberus and hercules and south dekotda
x-thickmaa
Dragon Hayate Ayasaki

iknow its a myth  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:58 am
x-thickmaa
Black Velvet-Fox

THANK YOU SOO MUCH FOR SAYING THIS ! Everybody has too understand that the world is NOT going to end. Many of you ppl saying thats its going to end because of the movie 2012 that movie is NOT even true thats a myth...smh many of yall NEED to get it together

well it is stupid how everyone keeps saying that the world is going to end. like 2000 the world was supose to end did it NO!!. im hee to do wat i can to help out japan i bet if we can give them the best suport in this guild n get many pplz to join that care we can help out japan n make a big difference in want pplz all over the world think about the world ending  

Dark Shadow of NightFall

La Valentina

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:27 am
I wish Japan luck and hope to get them through this dark time. heart  
► Pray For Japan ◄

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items