Welcome to Gaia! ::

Death Note Forum

Back to Guilds

Death Note Forum - Come join us for Death Note information, graphics, screenshots, quotes, artwork, news, role play, games, fun and prizes! 

Tags: Death Note, Death Note Forum, Death Note Role Play, Death Note Anime, Death Note Fans 

Reply Death Note Discussion
If Death Note was real - Would YOU support Kira? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ceeloomean

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:41 pm
I'm not sure whether I would. I probably would out of fear more than anything. eek  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:42 pm
I think I would for the power. I mean, come on, he can kill someone by writing their name down. xd  

sweet three dog

O.G. Lover

Nezumi69

5,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:01 pm
Of course. I believe that it would improve the world so much, crime rate would drop like a stone.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:36 pm
Depends on if I knew what was actually going on or not. If not, I would probably be worried that it was the government making people die (I am distrustful of the government). After awhile though, I would probably grow to accept and even like it. If I knew that it was Light, I would be supportive, but I wouldn't really want to get involved. He isn't exactly loyal to his allies.  

Zaige Delecroix

DomaDoma

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:21 pm
I probably would at first, but then the Sakura Incident would dash all my goodwill into a million pieces. I probably would think that there's only one Kira, he killed those reporters, and then he hastily backpedaled, because... well, how many beings capable of causing immediate, remote death can the world really hold?

I'd probably bite it once the Internet starts informing Kira. I'm not exactly one for keeping my head down.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:21 am
Always.
People may think I'm like Misa, but it's more accurate to say I'm like Mikami-- To the extend I think of Kira as "God" in my own head, haha~
The deaths of the "innocent" wouldn't put me off. There are costs for a perfect world, and sacrafices had to be made at times.
The only thing I would slightly object to was when Mikami decided to start killing "lazy" people after just 6 years of Kira's reign. I think he should have waited until Kira had been around at least 10, but that was just Mikami. Light said himself it was too soon, anyway, so that's hardly worth thinking about.
Anyhoo, to keep tings simple because I'm tired after my midday nap:
Yes, I would support Kira to the extent I would probably dedicate my life to him. It would be an honour just to be able to spend my life supporting him...
I imagine many disagree with me. That's just how I feel about him.
God~

Dziwny Mail

Deniera Knight

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:27 am
No.
Kira is just a murderer.
'Knoff said.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:53 am
No, I wouldn't.

If Kira was real, I'd side with L and probably trick Light somehow into giving me his Deathnote. I'd have to be very patient though, but when I do get my hands on it I'd burn it. Then I'd go and steal Misa's deathnote and burn it as well.  

Fairy-Amazon

Relatively Crazy

5,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:51 pm
After watching Death Note I questioned myself on if killing criminals would be bad after the first episode anyways.

I came to the conclusion that it was wrong in my veiw, and so no I wouldn't.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:01 pm
i would never support kira it is completely out of the q biggrin  

OrchidStarfire

4,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100

Her Silent Cries

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:22 pm
I wouldn't. Some criminals have changed since they left prision/jail. Some were framed. Not all criminals are bad. Even if they were, there is no god reason to take human life  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:32 pm
I think that Light'shead was in the right place, it was the God complex that skewed him up.  

The Cake Tyrant

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200

Super Sundae Combo

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:55 pm
^ Like she said. But yes I would support Kira.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:02 pm
no. i would not support kira. he might think he is doing the right thing but honestly i dont think killing people (even if they are criminals) is right.  

JadaDoesArt

Sparkly Shapeshifter

8,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200

Luna the Spirit

Seeker

2,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:30 pm
I agree with Kira's ways.
He is a true World cleanser in my eyes. Me and him think alike in many ways. Kira is truly the god of the new World.  
Death Note Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff