Welcome to Gaia! ::

Death Note Forum

Back to Guilds

Death Note Forum - Come join us for Death Note information, graphics, screenshots, quotes, artwork, news, role play, games, fun and prizes! 

Tags: Death Note, Death Note Forum, Death Note Role Play, Death Note Anime, Death Note Fans 

Reply Death Note Discussion
If you could change anything about Death Note.... Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ceeloomean

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:38 pm
What would you change?

I'd remove L's death completely - OR kill him off closer to the end of the series. It would be cool to see Near, Mello and L working together.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:05 pm
I don't think I would change anything.  

Nezumi69

5,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100

Zomplode

Magical Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:30 pm
nothing....  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:39 pm
I would have Light win, but then Ryuk would eventually get bored and write his name down. That way, everyone would die and no one would win (except Ryuk). A happy ending for all! mrgreen  

Zaige Delecroix

DomaDoma

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:05 pm
I'd make Raye Penber less of a douche, and prolong Namikawa's term in the story (make him useful for Light's wild goose chase, maybe?) because seriously, Namikawa is frigging awesome.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:40 am
Nothing, I loved L's Death - it was a really epic scene and although I didn't want him to die, it was necessary for the progression of the plot-line.  

AceWaldo
Vice Captain

Deniera Knight

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:28 am
I would change:
L's death
Mello's death
Matt's death
And have Light die sooner.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:01 pm
I would find ways to keep the deathnote away from Light and Misa by burning it. That way no one becomes evil or dies smile  

Fairy-Amazon

Relatively Crazy

5,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:46 pm
Absolutely nothing...

Even though I almost cried when L died xD

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:45 pm
things i would change about death note
1. neither L or matt would die. also matt should have more screen time.
2. mellow would die in an epic battle, not burned to death in a car in a warehouse.
3. L makes near and mello work together as a team.
4. misa dies in first episode. (she anoyed me to no end)  

Rhyme_N_Reason

Shy Lunatic

15,450 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 3 100

jhblakes34

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:54 pm
I would change one of the messed up parts of it.
When they say that a drawing won't work to get someones identity, using Shinigami Eyes, then you shoudn't be able to see a name and face if only a picture appears on TV or a Picture, because a TV's screen is just a bunch of vertical lines that never, ever touch, at all. So thats what I would change...
Also
I would Give Matt a more major role, making him preform more Espionage work for Mello.
I would make Near just a bit older...
I would make L NOT die, just make him quit the case in fear for his, and get Watari to delete all data, making Wammy's House to believe he was dead.
I would change how Mello died, but I would still keep it in there. I would have him die by protecting someone or something precious to him.
As for Matt, I'd kill him off in a similar way to his original death.
But instead of just getting shot up, he'd get surrounded. They'd tell him to get out of the car. He'd open the door and get out. But right before he gets shot, he'd grab his gun and shot some guys. (Inspired by CSI: LV)
As for Near, I'd have him eventually team up with the non-dead L and take down Kira.
I'd also have Misa appear in the last chapter, make her the one that is seen praying.
One more thing, I'd make it how Light dies in the directors cut edition.
Matsuda shoots Light, but Mikami stabs himself, making a big enough distraction for Light to escape. He'd make it to a different ware house, and die on the stairs from blood loss.
Then, a shinigami wearing Light's clothing would approach Ryuk and talk to him as if they were old friends.
(I'd add a rule to the Death Note as well.. When someone with a strong will who uses it dies, they become a shinigami)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:24 pm
Mikami would never appear, L would die when NOT drinking coffee (I vote fall out of a building...((It'd be less sad....))), Takada would never come back, and Light would become a Shinigami and would become and even more powerful Kira! (that'd be a great ending!)  

Ayame Naruki

5,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Popular Thread 100

TheNewLibrarian

Witty Informer

9,600 Points
  • Piepitcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:23 pm
I would completely remove Kiyomi Takada from the series. Fans everywhere would thank me xd  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:21 pm
jhblakes34
I would change one of the messed up parts of it.
When they say that a drawing won't work to get someones identity, using Shinigami Eyes, then you shoudn't be able to see a name and face if only a picture appears on TV or a Picture, because a TV's screen is just a bunch of vertical lines that never, ever touch, at all. So thats what I would change...
Also
I would Give Matt a more major role, making him preform more Espionage work for Mello.
I would make Near just a bit older...
I would make L NOT die, just make him quit the case in fear for his, and get Watari to delete all data, making Wammy's House to believe he was dead.
I would change how Mello died, but I would still keep it in there. I would have him die by protecting someone or something precious to him.
As for Matt, I'd kill him off in a similar way to his original death.
But instead of just getting shot up, he'd get surrounded. They'd tell him to get out of the car. He'd open the door and get out. But right before he gets shot, he'd grab his gun and shot some guys. (Inspired by CSI: LV)
As for Near, I'd have him eventually team up with the non-dead L and take down Kira.
I'd also have Misa appear in the last chapter, make her the one that is seen praying.
One more thing, I'd make it how Light dies in the directors cut edition.
Matsuda shoots Light, but Mikami stabs himself, making a big enough distraction for Light to escape. He'd make it to a different ware house, and die on the stairs from blood loss.
Then, a shinigami wearing Light's clothing would approach Ryuk and talk to him as if they were old friends.
(I'd add a rule to the Death Note as well.. When someone with a strong will who uses it dies, they become a shinigami)

Dude I never thought of it like that.
But ya thats what I'd change to.
I have never said this before but: You are SO good at thinking of ideas!
4laugh 4laugh  

Deniera Knight

Dziwny Mail

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:58 am
Fairy-Amazon
I would find ways to keep the deathnote away from Light and Misa by burning it. That way no one becomes evil or dies smile

Have you considered not watching the series?
because, spoilers, that is exactly what happens when you don't.

Death Note Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff