Welcome to Gaia! ::

Death Note Forum

Back to Guilds

Death Note Forum - Come join us for Death Note information, graphics, screenshots, quotes, artwork, news, role play, games, fun and prizes! 

Tags: Death Note, Death Note Forum, Death Note Role Play, Death Note Anime, Death Note Fans 

Reply Death Note Discussion
What would you do if you had a Death Note? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AceWaldo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:11 pm
As the title says...

What would you do?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:36 pm
I would get rid of corrupt politicians and world leaders as well as religious fundamentalists and corrupt members of the upper class. I may target the occasional criminal, but they wouldn't be my first priority. I would also make sure that those who have wronged me or those I love die of slow, excrutiatingly painful deaths.  

Zaige Delecroix

Her Silent Cries

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:14 pm
I would want to gte rid of it as soon as possible. I wouldn't want to have such power..........  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:16 pm
            Person gain, of course.

sweet three dog

O.G. Lover

Nezumi69

5,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:22 pm
I'd probably use it for more then just killing criminals. Honestly I would be using it to conquer the world. After that I'd rebuild it under my idea's of the best form of government. My new world would be warless, we can spend a lot more money into improving our planet and fixing many problems we currently face. So many changes I would make.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:25 pm
i would kill justin beiber stare  

Zomplode

Magical Bunny

psik_fox

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:21 pm
id kill anybody that pisses me off..even if it's just for something small like stepping on my toe or accidentally bumping into me..id make sure they all die a slow and painful death..my parents would probably be the first to go  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:43 pm
psik_fox
id kill anybody that pisses me off..even if it's just for something small like stepping on my toe or accidentally bumping into me..id make sure they all die a slow and painful death..my parents would probably be the first to go

I wish I could tip this post.  

sweet three dog

O.G. Lover

Zaige Delecroix

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:17 pm
Draco Malfoyxxx
psik_fox

Well, well! We have some real wannabe psycho's in this group, don't we.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:32 pm
Zaige Delecroix
Draco Malfoyxxx
psik_fox

I'm not a wannabe psycho nor a real one... I just found her reasoning amusing. XD  

sweet three dog

O.G. Lover

Zaige Delecroix

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:06 pm
Draco Malfoyxxx
Zaige Delecroix
Draco Malfoyxxx
psik_fox

I'm not a wannabe psycho nor a real one... I just found her reasoning amusing. XD

Oh. Okay then. I have to say that I really hope she isn't THAT angry of a person though. eek  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:20 pm
I'd kill Ahmedinejad. I think I'd stop there, but I don't have any real experience with Absolute Power, so that might just be my foolish optimism.  

DomaDoma

Fairy-Amazon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:51 am
O_O whoa! Note to self don't make ANY of these people angry!

If I had the death note it would depend on if I knew the power of a death note the time I picked it up.

If I knew its power I would burn it.

If I had no clue about it's power I would probably write a fanfiction in it and some how unknowingly kill a person O_O then that would really suck!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:42 pm
Personally, I should never get my hands on a real Death Note.
I hold too many grudges to do any real good.

Sad to say, my siblings would be the first to go.
Then some of the bad people~
Then half of my class...The ones I remember
> n >

Chocolate And The Games

Deniera Knight

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:48 pm
I'd just keep it.
never use it.
But if some one gets me mad I still wont kill them with it.
I'd rather kill them with my own hands.
A slow, painful death that in the end they blood will be sating my hands.
In a cooled, evil, bloody murder.  
Death Note Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces