Welcome to Gaia! ::

► Pray For Japan ◄

Back to Guilds

A place to express your thoughts on the Japan Earthquake/Tsunami. 

Tags: Japan, Earthquake, Support, Disaster, Tsunami 

Reply ► Pray For Japan ◄
PRAY FOR NOT ONLY JAPAN BUT ALSO THE WHOLE WORLD Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Guez Whu

Ruthless Genius

11,725 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:12 pm
PRAY FOR NOT ONLY JAPAN BUT ALSO THE WHOLE WORLD BECAUSE THIS CAN HAPPEN TO US SOONER THAN WE EXPECTED.....
WE SHOULD BE PREPARED BECAUSE THE END IS NEAR.....  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:36 pm
No one knows when the world will end. Then again anything is possible and we should be well prepared for anything.  

princess ai rules

9,200 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Generous 100
  • Junior Trader 100

Guez Whu

Ruthless Genius

11,725 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:42 am
Yes no one knows when the world end is ,but we are sure that it is near. So it is best to be prepared. . . Now the question is . . . are you prepared? If the end starts now. . . Are you prepared?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:41 am
I must say~
This was a little..odd.
The Mayan's filled people with the feeling of 2012...
Its bull.. Or I believe..
They also predicted the would would end in 2000.. Never happened!
But with whats happening..I think people better get ready.  

I - Ocean Eyes - I

Chrome Noir

6,750 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:03 pm
Mitsuki_Hibari
Yes no one knows when the world end is ,but we are sure that it is near. So it is best to be prepared. . . Now the question is . . . are you prepared? If the end starts now. . . Are you prepared?

that made no sense whatsoever  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:17 pm
such as a really good scientist as good as the mayans and nostradamus was named issac newton , he predicted the world will end 2060. issac newton is a great scientist that predicted everything he needed to know.so i believe issac newton many wont but see in the future

-jeff hardy  

The Brian Spanky Kendrick

Chi_Kyuuketsuki

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:11 pm
No one knows when the world is Really going to end. Only God knows when it will. We must have faith in him that he will turn things around.

Do I believe the world will end in 2012?

- No I don't biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:17 pm
God bless Japan. I do believe that the world may end in 2012, and I have to say I'm not ready for it. Then again, I wil always have faith in god.  

StupiiDx

6,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Matsuo The Death Dealer

Dangerous Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:42 pm
WIth the Nuclear power plant leaking radiation...... if you live in Hawaii or California you better be prepared because the winds could carry the radiation a long way........ god help us all  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:55 am
StupiiDx
God bless Japan. I do believe that the world may end in 2012, and I have to say I'm not ready for it. Then again, I wil always have faith in god.

smile Im happy to know that there are still teenage Christians that are still sticking to their faith even if disasters approach smile  

Guez Whu

Ruthless Genius

11,725 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Noob wrangler 100

Guez Whu

Ruthless Genius

11,725 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:56 am
Matsuo the Death Dealer
WIth the Nuclear power plant leaking radiation...... if you live in Hawaii or California you better be prepared because the winds could carry the radiation a long way........ god help us all

He will . . . just pray for it . . . have faith smile  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:01 am
StupiiDx

smile You should be ready for it if you believe in God because when He comes for the second time He will take all the believers with Him. . . Read Revelations  

Guez Whu

Ruthless Genius

11,725 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Noob wrangler 100

StupiiDx

6,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:57 pm
Mitsuki_Hibari
StupiiDx

smile You should be ready for it if you believe in God because when He comes for the second time He will take all the believers with Him. . . Read Revelations

Yeah, maybe. ^^ I think that the bombs in japan will go off in 2012 and the world will be destroied. Scarry but true. ):  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:08 pm
Mitsuki_Hibari
StupiiDx

smile Im happy to know that there are still teenage Christians that are still sticking to their faith even if disasters approach smile

I believe god will end the world when he is ready to end the world, or when he feels the world is ready to end. I don't believe in the 2012 theory as in the bible it says that not a single person will know the date of the final day on earth. I don't know when it will end, and don't care either as when it happens it will happen. How, I don't know, god can decide that. I will just be ready to meet him on the final judgement day.  

Slytherin Lord

Desirable Guildsman

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250

Guez Whu

Ruthless Genius

11,725 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:42 am
Epcot Illuminations
Mitsuki_Hibari
StupiiDx

I believe god will end the world when he is ready to end the world, or when he feels the world is ready to end. I don't believe in the 2012 theory as in the bible it says that not a single person will know the date of the final day on earth. I don't know when it will end, and don't care either as when it happens it will happen. How, I don't know, god can decide that. I will just be ready to meet him on the final judgement day.

Yes I so agree...so we're believing the same thing biggrin  
► Pray For Japan ◄

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces