Welcome to Gaia! ::

► Pray For Japan ◄

Back to Guilds

A place to express your thoughts on the Japan Earthquake/Tsunami. 

Tags: Japan, Earthquake, Support, Disaster, Tsunami 

Reply ► Pray For Japan ◄
Was It Karma? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do You Think It Was Karma?
  Yes.
  No.
View Results

Suwosa

Forum Assistant

Romantic Cultist

18,175 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:16 pm
User Image

Was It Karma?
Okay, after visiting some sites I started to notice people thinking this was Karma. Yeah Japan might have done some things in the past but oh well, the past is over and done with. I dont think Japan, Or any other coutry deserves this kind of disaster. For those of you who think it is Karma, Please let me know what your reasoning is. Because I cannot see why some people are actually glad this happen to them. ):< *Frowny face*

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:40 am
Im not angry at Japan because its one of my favorite place to go (if i can go) but you know what ...maybe nature just had his revenge to japan you know japan has one of the best technologies and it also requires more wood and nature stuff so it means they have to cut down trees and lot of stuff that is from nature... that all i can say im not saying that japan is having karma  

jsky_high

6,650 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hoshi RB

Adorable Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:35 am
To my point....I think Earth hates humans period. Think 'bout it. She hits a place with NUCLEAR THINGS and now that nuclear waste is traveling across the globe. So I think Japan and Haiti is just the start....God i sound like that retarded movie, 2012. Or maybe Day After Tomorrow....But what does Karma have to do with ANYTHING? Someone answer me with logic and i will sound stupid. =w=  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:37 pm
:/ If you think about it. Didnt America already get their payback when we dropped the H-Bomb on them? I dont see why everyone is using this disaster as a way of saying ' Pearl Harbor Was Avenged '. I live in hawaii and my grandfather was at Pearls when it was bombed. My family has no feelings of satisfaction of seeing Japan in this state. @___@ I think I have a lot of spelling errors in this post but oh well, please ignor them XD  

Suwosa

Forum Assistant

Romantic Cultist

18,175 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Xx-LifeStartsNow-xX

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:26 pm
japan didnt deserve this, it wasnt karma because in my opinion karma has its limits.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:16 pm
I believe that it's not karma. Obviously there are newer generations are living in Japan (ex. CHILDREN) and they had nothing to do with its rather bloody history. They did nothing to deserve what happened to them and their loved ones. Innocent people died, guys. Just remember that.  

hiran cc

CatsEatPooAllDay

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:46 pm
No.... Just no.....
This has nothing to do with superstition. This is all science!
When tectonic plates hit each other, earthquakes happen.
Japan is an island in the pacific ocean and where there are oceans there are earthquakes.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:28 pm
Karma...?!
If any nation deserves karma to bite them in the a** it would be America.
Even as a fellow citizen of America I would definitely say that we are the ones who deserve some bad luck. Not that I want anyone to suffer at all period, but if this all were based off karma then America would definitely be the one who needed some.

MeIanite

Bachelorette

Bobu4

3,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:35 pm
I really don't see why people say it's karma? I challenge someone who says it is to give me a properly valid reason on how that is the case!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:20 pm
only a moster would want something as horrible as that to happen and kill so meny innocente lives.
even karma wouldn't go around like that.  

ccryme

Her Bonnibel

Tricky Cat

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:31 pm
No country deserves to have this happen to them. Not all the people that live there are enemies and it's not good to hold grudges. The people there are just like you and me and everyone, just trying to live their lives.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:44 pm
It wasnt karma no country in this world deserved it no one or nobody, karma has its limits its aterrible thing to say that it was karma it indeed wasnt >:T  

p0ison_venom

Romantic Bloodsucker

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100

Cykx

Distinct Noob

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:59 pm
This is not "Karma for Pearl Harbor" or anything. It's just the regular shifts in the earths plates. It just so happened to be a stronger earthquake than normal. I mean they get earthquakes everyday not even noticing. I mean if its Karma, it's Germany and America who deserve Karma. The Holocaust, Slavery, Bombing Japan.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:57 pm
This is not Karma. NO ONE deserves this. This all has to do with science. So if any one thinks this was Karma,please explain to me how it was. I don't understand how.  

princess ai rules

9,200 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Generous 100
  • Junior Trader 100

Zero Ember

Distinct Smoker

5,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:10 am
Sorry yes karma has it's limits, but think about this; In the whole of then universe there will always be death so that birth can happen, U might call me a heartless basterd for this but our lives as humans are utterly meaningless except inside our own minds. In all death and chaos, life will always be born anew. So ya I'm sorry for what happened to japan but in the grand sceame of things this was just a blip in the bucket as far as death is concerned. Besides as far as I'm concerned something even better will rise from the ash's and if it's worse... kill it again and rebuild all over again. human life, no the whole human extense seems to be like the pheniox, the more chaos we endure the stronger we as a whole become. So yes morn the dead and dying but dont forget to celebrate the new life that will come out of the chaos.

If you'd like to reply Pm me for i am just a random person posting his thoughts about the world, and most likley wont even return to this guild.
I do pray for everyone in the world who is affected by some kind of tradidy though no matter how big or small.. for they are the ones who need it the most.  
► Pray For Japan ◄

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff