Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Visitor Counter
View Results

THE Jehan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:28 pm
User Image

Hello all! Welcome to Jehan's Plotting Palooza.
My name is Jehan AND I REALLY HATE BEING CALLED NAGA.
Seriously. Call me Je. x3
I'm a newbie to Soquili, but definitely NOT a newbie to RP.

Anywho, this thread is not for just one Soquili!
It contains the plots of ALL of my Soquili, including the owns I co-own.
If you would like to RP with one of the pretties below, please use the given form. (Fill the blank in with the name of which Soq you want to RP with)

[size=15][b][color=#026465]I WANNA PLOT WITH _______[/size]
[/color][/b]
{PICTURE OF SOQ HERE}
[b]Name:[b]
[b]Brief Personality:[/b]
[b]Which Plot:[/b]
[b]Reason:[/b]

Feel free to contact me on PM or AIM. I'm a super nice guy. I won't bite. o3o

Teepee: Waiting for it to be created.....
Quest Thread: LINK HERE
PM: Link
AIM: nagataii@aim.com

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:01 pm
RP Logs

Chloros
Treasure Hunting (Chloros x Rhea)

Tyler
You Look Funny (Tyler x Abbadon)
Prot the Dragon (Tyler x Tian)

THE Jehan

THE Jehan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:06 pm
User Image

Name: Chloros

Alias: None

Temper: Caustic

Personality: Chloros truly lives up to him Kalona nature. He loves chaos and causing others pain. He prefers to savour his victims’ suffering, and will harm them slowly over time. Chloros loves causing mental distress rather than physical pain (though he enjoys that too) and passes his days luring Soquili into a false friendship. Depending on how much fun he is having, he may toy with his victims (usually females or foals) for months before becoming their worst nightmare. He does not make friends, but might consider a few individuals as allies. Chloros also holds slight respect for those stronger than him.
Chloros also has the habit of creating debt. He will spare another Soquili’s life on the condition of owing him a favour, redeemable at any time. The favours can be anything from choosing the victim of his next meal to getting rid of/injuring his enemies so Chloros has an easier time of taking them down. On the other end of the spectrum, he is willing to help out other Soquili with their evil quests in exchange for gold or other shiny materials. Chloros really does love hoarding beautiful treasure, and mares are no exception. He is never one to turn down a good ol’ fashioned joint-hunt as well, though don’t count on him to defend you if the hunt turns sour. Chloros values his own life above everything else and doesn’t like being threatened. He will never get into a fight unless he thinks he can win or if he has no other choice.

History: He was born. He grew up. Whoop. xD

Plots

NO PLOTTING UNTIL I GIVE HIM A TEST-RUN.

Breeding
1. Fling
2. Fling
3. Fling

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:56 pm
User Image
OOCly, Tyler is an adult. But for a while I will mostly be RPing her as a foal.
Please note that I co-own this gal with Poet.

Name: Tyler

Alias: None

Temper: Sly

Personality: Tyler is a tricky little gal. She loves playing games and pulling off pranks. This little foal doesn't like taking orders or listening to rules. Even for her young age she is very independent and resourceful. This makes her a little hesitant to trust others, as they could be dangerous. She has a little trouble making regular friends, but tends to bond quickly with other pranksters.
In addition to being a mischievous little fox, Tyler has an insatiable curiousity for the world around her. She wants to know everything. When Tyler meets a new Soquili (who isn't a victim of one of her pranks), she will ask an endless amount of questions about them. She believes that knowledge is power.

History: Tyler has most definitely taken after her mother personality-wise. She was taught how to prank and take advantage of others. It is all she knows.

Plots

Let's Play a Game - Tyler loves playing tricks on people. She is a spunky little gal who loves a good game, especially ones that she gets to win. For this, Tyler needs some foals (or adults) to play a few games with her. They can be friendly or turn a little sour due to Tyler's unwillingness to lose.

Grow Up! - Tyler gets a scolding from a mature Soquili who doesn't like her attitude. No injuries or even scratches, just a harsh verbal beat-down sort of thing. Something to shake Tyler up and make her realize that not everyone/thing can be her toy.

Fun-Sucker - Tyler tries to play a prank on a not-so-nice Soquili who isn't appreciative of her games. I need a Kalona, Skinwalker, or just a nasty Soq in general who would get pissed off when Tyler starts trying to play her tricks on them. No injury, but a chase might be interesting.

The Joker - Another (adult) trickster who can teach Tyler a thing or two about conning/pranking. Any number of Soquili can fill this role as long as each one has something new to offer.

Bonnie and Clyde - Someone who Tyler can mess around with. A "partner-in-crime" so to speak. This soq (must be a foal) would hang with Tyler and be a part of her crazy little pranks and games. If male, this could possibly turn into a fling later on. (If you are interested in lifemating, please contact DemonWingedPoetGirl)

Breeding
1. Fling
2. Contact Poet
3. Contact Poet

THE Jehan

THE Jehan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:57 pm
Reserved  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:59 pm
Reserved  

THE Jehan

THE Jehan