Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Entertainment! Movies, Games, Music & More!
Cirque de Masquerade OOC Thread Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good RP?
  HECK YEAH!!!
  Pretty much, I guess
  What the frick are you smoking?
  POLL WHORE ALERT
View Results

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:39 pm
Several people have mentioned needing one, so here it is. Although I doubt we'll use it. This is more for the people whose characters are sleeping, unconscious, off the fair grounds or have taken "it" to the PMs. And, for those that leave for a while, it's a nice way to catch up what's going on. If you were gone, here's the dish:

First Mini Plot

Estonian ballerina Loviise stumbles backstage at a strange circus. Erazybeth, faery contortionist, sees the girl and in a desperate attempt at shooing the girl away, is caught by Eberos, the true form of Ringmaster Alastor. In a rage, Eberos drains the faery of energy, leaving her unconscious. Loviise runs away to the pier, only to be caught by Eberos and brought back to the circus. Eberos, while aggrieved by the situation, decides that the human must stay with the circus, to keep the secret. After waking up, Erazybeth remains fearful for her career at the circus.

In Other News

• Crew member Celeste, originally crushing on Alastor, meets animal tamer Bast. The attraction is immediate and Celeste's crush on the ringmaster begins to fade as the relationship strengthens.
  • Shadow Dove, the man-made girl, is kidnapped by her former creators to who-knows-where

How will Loviise fare in the circus? Will Erazybeth keep her job? What will happen between Celest and Bast? Will they ever get Shadow back?

STAY TUNED TO FIND OUT

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:45 pm
Dude... You are absolutely, positively awesome. I would marry you, but I'm not lesbian. XD  

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Deaths kitsune

8,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:47 pm
this is good...time to make a post.
fricken download is taking longer then expected  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:48 pm
Yeah, I felt we needed it because of the epic mini plot that left a lot of people reeling. Sure enough, not 5 seconds after I posted this, someone posted on the RP thread, totally confused as to what was happening.

By the way, do you think Alastor could find a random reason to go into the big tent and...oh I don't know...stumble upon Erazybeth?

EDIT: It would be awesome if someone kept this up during times when I'm not there. Or at least PMed me the highlights, then I could make another epically worded post on here.

EDIT #2: Nvm. Beth's gonna go bug Neal.  

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:00 pm
Lol. Alastor/Erebos is going to now busy himself with the new girl whom-

NEWSFLASH!

Alastor Cheveyo, also known as the Ring Master, has begun to develop a crush on the ballerina girl, Loviise Raine Miutti, after taking the very first actual good look at the young lady! What do we have here... ? Will she be forced to face the monster of the Ring Master's true form, Erebos Enigimana, once more?!

Okay. The news beat me to it.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:08 pm
He was bound to fall for someone sometime. Beth will be so sad...jk, not really. But I was wondering if there could be a friendship between them. If I remember correctly, they're the oldest two of the group. Course we've gotten so many new characters lately, I could be wrong.

EDIT: Checked, they are the oldest two. No one else is even 30. Beth's over a century and a half and only Alastor(or is it Eberos) knows how old he is.  

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:12 pm
May I quote "old as dirt", as seen in his profile? LOL.

And, yeah, I do see a pretty close friendship between the two, considering they are the oldest.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:21 pm
i wonder if im going to have the loner effect on this rpc  

Deaths kitsune

8,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:28 pm
We had a problem with "the loner effect" in the beginning. Everyone was walking around doing something, but no one was actually interacting. We had Celest and Bast, but it wasn't until Loviise showed up that things got really interesting.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:40 pm
ya, i had that problem when i first rped, with the exception of two. but ive been getting better about it  

Deaths kitsune

8,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:50 pm
IN OTHER NEWS

Loner effect is quickly dispersed as the two most reclusive characters, Erazybeth Crimme and Neal Allred, start a conversation about their pasts, and the advantages of their blood over the other performers. Will it be friendship? Love? Or a casual acquiantanceship? Only time will tell.

This is actually kind of fun. XD  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:07 am
-facedesk while laughing-
why the big banner  

Deaths kitsune

8,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200

Ayame Chiba

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:46 am
so...people are missing from the circus. i missed alot last night so im not sure if ayame should just continue hunting then wonder why people are missing? im not really sure what to do since i missed quite an important part.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:50 am
It's alright Ayame. ^-^ What I suggest, since many people's characters are busy, is that you should have your half-wolf go after Shadow Dove, who was kidnapped by the scientists who created her.  

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Ayame Chiba

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:55 am
good idea^.^ thanks smile  
Entertainment! Movies, Games, Music & More!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games