Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Cosplay and Tekteks
Otakon 2011 Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you going to Otakon this year?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe
View Results

HirotoSumi

Friendly Friend

36,725 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:42 pm
Well it's February already, so Otakon is only several months away. I plan on going for sure, but I don't know who I'm going to be yet. I am excited though already.

So...Who else is going to Otakon this year?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:11 pm
This chick is going to try her damnest to go! I just hope my job would give me off Saturday (I don't care if I have to work on Frday). If I even have one by then. :/ I know I'm hotel-sharing with my college buddy. biggrin

Cosplays are unknown (since I never do them).... rofl  

BreathLessX
Crew

fk12

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:13 pm
AWWWW YEA I'M READY FOR THIS.

Cosplays are Teen!Romano and fem!Italy from Hetalia and Madoka from Puella Magi Madoka Magica. Might bring along Ryoji from P3 again just because the Shin Megami Tensei shoots are so fun and friendly.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:41 pm
Hells.

Yeah.

Bitches.

Not 100% sold on costumes yet, but plotting for John (Homestuck/MSPA), Black/Touya/screwEnglishNames (Pokémon), and Ico (ICO).  

yokaiy

HirotoSumi

Friendly Friend

36,725 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:13 am
BreathLessX - I hope that you can go too ;3
fk12 - Madoka heart I just started watching that recently.
yokaiy - Yay for Pokemon. Lol.

biggrin Cool. Uh so from what it looks like no one's really doing .hack anymore Dx Did the .hack interest die? Lol.

Also has anyone heard from Legendary Twinblade Kite recently? I realized recently that I didn't see him last year at Otakon at all. crying  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:26 pm
While I confess it has recaptured my interest with //QUANTUM, I don't really have anyone I want to cosplay from it : V

I can text him if you want, see if he hasn't fallen off the face of the earth or anything. And I think I saw him at Otakon last year in the Masquerade line, but I don't think he heard me when I called out to him >_>  

yokaiy

fk12

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:23 pm
@HirotoSumi- I LOVE MADOKA it breaks my heart but at the same time I love it so much. And uh... my attention has been momentarily snatched away by other things and I have a deep-rooted irrational dislike for //Link... I'd like to wear some of my older costumes again, though! And if I were to make anyone new, it'd probably be Silabus but I am lazy and DAT PONYTAIL...

Also I didn't see him either, but I can't recognize him out of his Kite costume so... yea. /the worst with faces  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:32 am
yokaiy - Yeah. It's like I love .hack // Quantum, but I also wouldn't know who to cosplay from that. And please do text him Dx I guess just say something like his Net Slum buddies miss him. Lol.
fk12 - Awww. Silabus ;3 Yeah Madoka is so emotional. And yeah sometimes it's hard to tell who someone is if they're not in their usual costume.

I just pre-registered for Otakon yesterday. Anyone else already getting psyched?  

HirotoSumi

Friendly Friend

36,725 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:03 pm
I'm going to pre-regi after finals. I want to see how much I get from seeeling my texts back. But -omg-, I can't wait! Mainly 'cause this year will nbe awesome! 8D  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 11:49 am
Good news. Pat will be there. : >  

yokaiy

Ayekasong

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 10:15 am
crying I don't think I will be making it again this year. Finances are an issue, new baby in the family, and just general uncertainty about job situations....

I have plans to make a new .hack costume...I just don't know which one yet. I might remake Atoli or do something completely new. I will do my very best to get to Otakon 2012 with this costume!  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 12:17 pm
I'm sorry to hear that Ayeka. I hope you can make it next year (: (need to pre-reg now...)  

BreathLessX
Crew

HirotoSumi

Friendly Friend

36,725 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:15 am
Ayekasong: NOOOOOOOO! Dx We'll miss you! Er I'll miss you a lot. I agree. I hope that you can come next year too.

yokaiy: Cool! That's good to hear.

So Otakon is almost at the one month away mark. Anyone else starting to get excited?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:51 pm
Awww, Ayeka... you will be missed! I hope we can see you again sometime.

$65 for pre-reg ow my wallet, but I am all squared away and ready to go! Well... information-wise, I still have two costumes to make. But I can totally handle this.

Shishi's coming again, too! She's not rooming with me this year, but she'll be there. I'm not sure of her costumes, but I know she's into Homestuck, so...!  

fk12

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:10 am
Yay, Shishi~ I'm all set and squared away for the con (birthday money took care of my funds). I'm going to -try- to make a SteamPunk character cosplay mainly cause I got some ugly banger pants that I want to destory. 8D  
Cosplay and Tekteks

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff