Eranas

Eloquent Pusher

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:53 pm

Welcome 8D

My Teepee

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:57 pm

Rules:

[They will be added here as I think of them, or when needed. ]
..;;I am very against flings.Unless it is part of a specific plot, I most likely will never do it again.
..;;I am horribly slow with rps repeatedly, so I understand if yo will be too. Bt please don't just keep me in the blue if you're responding to other rps.
..;;I don't do one-liners in instant messengers, I keep that only for personal or work things. I will give it to yo if needed. But I can do one liners pm wise.

Eranas

Eloquent Pusher

Eranas

Eloquent Pusher

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:58 pm

User Image Personality;; She is condescending, sarcastic, self-centered, cold and only friendly to those she deems worthy. (This will work itself to as I continue to rp, Ririka's personality works differently than mine! She has two personalities)

Plots:

The Other Me: Marika doesn't have any idea that she has another personality lurking within her. Nor does she know that this personality is than what front she has built up against the other Soquilli. I would like to find someone who is dedicated enough to stay and rp with both me and Ririka for this plot. They need to get to know both this side, and the other side. [Note; She is still in development so I may change how she acts slightly.]

I only need the water:: Marika is convinced that there is no one out there worthy for her time other than the ocean. Bt is there someone out there that can prove her wrong? Some one who can show her that there is at least one soquilli that can stop her from thinking like this? [Note; I cannot say this will definitely end up as a friend rp, depends on what happens.]

She will not be having any Romantic plotting without both mine and Ririka's consent.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:00 pm

User Image
Personality;; Cafe Au Lait is a sweetheart. She has a flirtatious nature about her that will no doubt land her in trouble one day. Despite being flirty, she is quite the innocent. Perhaps the flirtations are nothing more than a false bravado of a shy mare that wants to break out of her shell. Cafe is very caring and friendly.

Plots:

You are gorgeous: Lait loves complimenting others, and there hasn't been one horse who has stopped her from doing this. But what if there was? Someone who just hated compliments and wanted something else, or none at all. What will happen if someone gets upset at Lait for doing something that she thinks will make everyone she meets happy?[Can be done more than once]

Something Different for a Change: Lait hasn't really met any foals, so she doesn't know much about them. this could be an rp based on her interaction with Foals or other types of Soquilli. [This is basically a generic plot that I want to use at least two or three times, but I don't want every horse she meets to be nice. So I will be picky on this one ]

How are you today?: A girl just wants to have some casual talk with someone else, not always flirting, is there anyone else who want to do this as well? [This one depends on my mood, mostly, whether I want casual and if I'll respond quickly]

No, I... didn't mean too...: This is going back to her phobia on meeting someone older than her and embarrassing herself. Whether she ends up getting messed up more, or she finally gets some closure on her past... this is the plot that will fix up misunderstandings.[I would love this to be with an Elder]

Eranas

Eloquent Pusher

Eranas

Eloquent Pusher

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:06 pm

User ImagePersonality: This girl isn't bitter, but she is quite sarcastic. Her tones vary depending on the situatio, even so, there is always something she'll be sarcastic about. Even if she's happy, or sad. Sarcasm is her shtick.

Plots:
Is there something a matter? Sure, I have short hair for a mare, yes my pure white skin is tainted. But why should I care that you notice? Don't push me.I don't want anyone curious approaching me.

So you say... Looking for other Mare's or Stallions.. or anyone who is seen as a pure soquilli, tainted by the darkness.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:09 pm

User Image Personality:Shy.He doesn't approach anyone first, but will usually talk back with them. He tends to get embarrassed easily.

Plots

You too? Rosylone is a child who was received through a fling, and he's never known or talked to other Seathi. There has to be other seathis to interact with, whether planned or not!

So that's what it's like: He loves being outside of the water as much as he can, and whenever he can. He wants to meet someone who is able and willing to take him out of the water for a day to show him how marvelous it is to be on the outside. (This may lead to romantic plotting )

The little Mer: This is a romantic plotting that could be started from the previous, but I've had a strong wanting for this, and so does Rosy. He's going to fall in love with someone on the outside. Yes, a plot for him to fall in love with a land Soquilli.(Note: I am getting a very very big vibe from Rosylone being homosexual, though he can fall for a female I don't know how much I can feel for this. Because I see him being flamboyantly gay. )

Friend for my dad! Rosylone's been worried lately for his dad, and wants to find a friend for him. Since he's been to more often, he'll probably meet more Seathi than Alcyone. ( This can lead to rping with both him and his father!)

Eranas

Eloquent Pusher

Eranas

Eloquent Pusher

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:06 pm

Current Roleplays:
Alcyone:
Research: Seathi 01 - Open

Rosylone:
Swim Near Me! - Open

Marika:

Meant to be - Open
What's wrong with my choice!? - Open

Lait:
The Messenger's Drink - open

Sasmita:
Beauty and Wit - open

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:08 pm

reserved

Eranas

Eloquent Pusher

Eranas

Eloquent Pusher

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:09 pm

reserved

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:11 pm

Open~

Eranas

Eloquent Pusher

Ishtanballa

Romantic Spotter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:15 pm
I claim this first post!!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:08 am
"No, I... didn't mean too..."

I have Cyrus, who is in my sig right now.

As for the foal rp, I'm looking to go back into time a bit and rp his youngest son Asho. I need to dig for his uncert, but basically I didn't rp him at all as a colt.

So if you want to do one, or the other, or both. Do let me know. <3

Death Resurrected

Tipsy Sex Symbol

Eranas

Eloquent Pusher

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:17 am
Oh! I'd love to do both! Perhaps they could lead into each other as well smile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:24 pm
User Image

I'd like to throw Cyllene out for some RP with Rosylone. She's incredibly curious, loves to have a good time and has a strange affliction with shiny things. She does, however, have a severe attitude problem. Not only does she enjoy teasing others, but she believes herself to be better than others in all respects. Deep down, she's just fun loving to the extreme, but on the surface can appear a bit harsh at first. She tends to act a bit more pleasant and show-offy around males though.

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

Eranas

Eloquent Pusher

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:14 pm

Phail; Awesome I'd love to =D,

To both of you, we cna start the rps whenever you want. Jst tell me who starts!

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff