Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Entertainment! Movies, Games, Music & More!
Ҁιяqυє ɖє ϻαscαяα∂є (Need Patrons!) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:40 pm
"Come One, Come All, To The Never-Ending Masquerade Ball.
Let Us Mask Our Personal Shames So We Will All Look The Same."

User Image

Coney Island, once just a piece of sandy and rocky land close to New York City, was bought by a most mysterious fellow who is the ringmaster of a peculiar circus all the way from France. Almost overnight (okay, maybe over a few nights), a vast pier and circus fairground was set, and the place opened for business. Many curious people have just arrived within the property, wanting to see what lies within. It is a most haunting yet wonderful new world around them, and the performers themselves are eerie; holding a majestic, charming, yet devilish air, all donning different masks. Near the entrance, masks of every shape, size, theme, and coloration are sold. The eager people buy them and join the never-ending fun...

What will happen next?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:40 pm
Type of Role-Play: Mixed (Mainly Mythological Fantasy, Horror, And Romance)
Year Setting: Recently Blossoming Into The Year 1911.
Surroundings: Coney Island And New York City During The Beginnings of the Industrial Age.
Characters Wanted:
- They have to be at least ten years old.
- They can be of any mythological race (or human).
- They may (or may not) possess powers.
- They roles can be either of these choices:
:: Performers (clowns, freaks, acrobats, dancers, tamers, etc)
:: Crew (lighting, props, games, food, masks, etc)
:: And/or patrons of any and all assortments.
:: The ringmaster is my character.

---

Rules:
1. Follow all Gaia T.o.S. and guild rules.
2. Romance is accepted, but keep it PG 13.
3. No sexual content. Please take it to PMs.
4. No god-modding of any kind.
5. If you are going to be away, let me know please.
6. I like pretty posting styles, and I encourage use of them.
7. I am open to any plot suggestions/surprise twists, so PM me them.
8. When you send me your profile, please add a twisted to show you read the rules.
9. Have fun roaming freely in this world as your character.

Try to keep any out of character chatter in our official OOC Thread, please.
Also, if you need a place to store any and all of your posting formats, you may use the official Format Thread.

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:41 pm
Profile Skeletons:

Performers: The Entire Show / The Talented, Special, And Risk-Takers
[b][u]User Name:[/u][/b]

[u]What Lays Beneath The Mask...[/u]
[b]Real Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Race:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Sexuality:[/b]
[b]Appearance(s):[/b]

[u]... Is Not Who You Usually See.[/u]
[b]Stage Name(s):[/b]
[b]Performer Type:[/b]
[b]What You Act Is:[/b]
[b]The Costume/Mask You Wear:[/b]

[u]I Am Still The Same...[/u]
[b]My Likes:[/b]
[b]My Dislikes:[/b]
[b]My Personality:[/b]
[b]My Powers/Abilities:[/b]
[b]My Biography:[/b]

[u]... Do You Still Love Me?[/u]
[b]Crush(es):[/b] (if none apply, put N/A)
[b]Lover(s):[/b] (if none apply, put N/A)

Crew Members: The Behind-The Scene Guys / The Outcasts And Brains

[u]The Real Me That's Here...[/u]
[b]Name:[/b]

[u]... Is Unseen By The World.[/u]
[b]Codes / Title(s):[/b]
[b]Stage Crew Type:[/b]
[b]What You Work On:[/b]
[b]Hooded Clothes/Mask Worn:[/b]

Patrons: The Audience Members / The Curious, Kind, And Innocent

[u]I Don't Know Why I'm Here...[/u]
[b]Name:[/b]

[u]... But I Want To Stay Forever.[/u]
[b]Nickname(s):[/b]
[b]Occupation(s):[/b]
[b]Why You Are Here:[/b]
[b]Clothes/Mask You Wear:[/b]

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:42 pm
Accepted Performer Profiles:

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

Username: The Phantom of GO

What Lays Beneath The Mask...
Angel Name: Erebos Enigimana (The Two-Faced Patron Angel of Art)
Human Name: Alastor Aedre Cheveyo (The Loving Leader of the Circus)
Race: Fallen Angel.
Sexuality: Bisexual.
Original Appearance:
The Fallen Angel.
He is eight-foot tall with long straight black hair, with a well-muscled and toned figure. He has pale skin and red eyes, and there are several tattoo markings all about his figure.
Current Appearance:
User Image
He stands at six and a half feet tall, with a leanly muscled and toned figure. He has humanly pale skin, charcoal black eyes, and a simple angel wing tribal tattoo upon his back that disappears as he summons his wings, along with several scratches and scars along his body aside from his face.

... Is Not Who You Usually See.
Stage Name(s): The Ring Master
Performer Type: The Ringleader Role.
What You Act Is: Announce the acts and takes care of everybody.
The Costume/Mask You Wear:
Usual Attire.
Usual Ring Master Costume.
User Image

I Am Still The Same...
My Likes: Acting like a flirt, wandering, smoking, alcohol, and sweets.
My Dislikes: Impropriety in public, awful performances, being too close to people, being addicted to things, and sour things.
My Personality: Overall, he is instantly charming/captivating, quite intelligent, creative, quick on his feet, and just a bit dark (and twisted/perverted) in humor and taste. I have, however, a bipolar personality... Alastor's, which is happy-go-lucky, hearty, and perverted, loving to party, kick back, and relax over a nice cold mug of alcohol. My other personality, Erebos', on the other hand, can be savage, fiery-tempered, and sharply intelligent, taking joy in blood-thirsty violence and revenge.
My Powers/Abilities: He can manipulate all the elements (but specializes in shadow, fire, and matter), he can (obviously) fly using his wings (which can disappear and reappear), and possesses superhuman strength, speed, dexterity, and agility. (He doesn't tell anybody he can manipulate and read minds, as well as read and feel their emotions).
My Biography: The only knowledge that is known by his followers is that he was once an angel until the day he sided with Satan and fell, which he doesn't regret like most other fallen angels. He spends his time either flirting/seducing, gaming, or just wandering around. He has a true passion for the arts, being that he was once a patron angel of the very ideals, and loves everything about it, especially the art within God's creations. He gathered his followers over a span of many years on the earth and, at last, found a permanent place they could all stay: Coney Island, where they can be free in somewhat discreet manners.
He sometimes masquerades as his original angel form under the name "Erebos Enigimana", pretending to be a simple nephilim; half-human half-angel creature that cares the same charm as Alastor, but a more sinister and mysterious air. Only Erazybeth Crimme, Bast, Celeste Freeman (who found out because she went into his trailer one night and found him in the process of separating from his mortal guise and his true form), and Artaxius Barnabas truly know he's Erebos Enigimana and that he is really a fallen angel.

... Do You Still Love Me?
Crush(es): I try not to fall in love, though I know I have in the past many times... Currently, I, somewhat, am beginning to fancy Loviise Raine Miutti.
Lover(s): None; I've had many admirers and even one-night stands, but I've never really loved them.

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

User Name: nefret2011

Race: faerie
Sexuality: straight
Appearance(s): (wings kept tucked away when in front of audience)
User Image

Stage Name(s): Mistress Fair
Performer Type: tumbler
What You Act Is: tumbling, contortion, occasional acrobatics
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I Am Still The Same...
My Likes: tricking people, messing with people's minds, nighttime, atumn
My Dislikes: stupid questions, people pestering her, gaping, country music, broad daylight, spring
My Personality: She's always drifting on and around the line from good to bad. One day she might help you out of the gutter, the next she might stab you in the back. Her entire self is a mystery. She sticks to the shadows, constantly observing. She doesn't say much to anyone, except for the few people she trusts enough to. She's slow to anger but holds a grudge for a very long time. The only emotions she ever lets people see are apathy, minor disappointment, amusement, and mocking.
My Powers/Abilities: Agility, contortion, stealth, slight of hand, flying (not up in the sky flying, more like hovering)
My Biography: Erazybeth was born in the court life. Her mother was one of the Seelie Queen's ladies in waiting, her father one of her advisers. Growing up, she amused the Queen with her many tricks. The different ways she contorts herself, the little tricks she could perform, all for the Queen's amusement. But Her Majesty became bored, demanding more and more out of her. Seeking harder, and more painful tricks, till it became almost sadism. Her parents, both utterly loyal to the monarch, were no help. So she ran away and lived on her own. But normal life was not for her. She didn't fit in well with the majority of the population. Her red eyes made it obvious that there was something...different about her. When she stumbled upon the circus, it was perfect. She joined up immediately and had been there ever since.

Crush(es): (N/A
Lover(s): N/A

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

User Name: II Jello II

Real Name: Shadow Dove; Goes By Her Stage Name For She Doesn't Have A Real Name.
Nickname: Dove
Age: Looks Around Twenty, Possibly Nineteen. Real Age Is Three Years.
Race: Hybrid.
Sexuality : Straight.
Appearance(s): Genetically engineered to be attractive (Not only in looks but in a magnetism whether it be in attitude or personality).
Original Appearance

Stage Name(s): Shadow Dove
Performer Type: Acrobat
What Your Act Is: Tightrope, flips and such, occasional Illusions; falling off, appearing in crowd, etc.
User Image

I Am Still The Same...
My Likes: Hasn't been alive long enough to get a feel for the world, so just practices. But so far: Cotton candy with honey (Don’t ask how she came up with that, truly just trial and error).
My Dislikes: People who stare, people who will shout out how her illusion works, and poignant people; know-it-alls.
My Personality: Doesn’t talk a lot, but she can communicate with a look of her eye or a sweep of her hair. Often silent, not very good at speech, but has built in skills for it. Oddly, her silence isn’t awkward.
My Powers/Abilities: Illusions and Contortion; Sleight of hand, disappearing, mind tricks, etc.
My Biography: She grew up in a lab, engineered by scientists, trying to create the most pure human. They got a bit more than they bargained for, as they added too much “pure” that it all turned negative, as they had put no evil for it to oppose. Soon they had an evil monster. She soon escaped, and found refuge in the circus, were she caged her true self inside herself, staying mild, as the circus is the only way she will survive the elements.

Crush(es): She doesn’t know the meaning of love yet, but whenever she sees Alastor Cheveyo, her man-made heart skips a beat (Which isn’t unique, but it’s a different type of skipped beat than the usual made-in-a-laboratory-type skipped beat).
Lovers: Many, but most are just from the allure that was built in to her without even getting to know her, which she finds annoying.

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

User Name: Thedoctorschild

Name: Ayame Chiba.
Race: Half-wolf, half-human.
Appearance(s):
User Image

Stage Name(s): Elastic Ayame.
Performer Type: Acrobat.
What You Act Is: Flexibility.
User Image

I Am Still The Same...
My Likes: Candy, music, steaks, and bloodied meat.
My Dislikes: Needles, doctors, and medication.
My Personality: She is very not creepy but more like chesire cat. She loves to play with her food and she loves to play with people. She loves her job as an acrobat and has always loved being in the air.
My Powers/Abilities: Super flexible and super strength.
My Biography: She attacked her mother at the age of five. Her father booted her out at the age of twelve and she lived on the streets. People saw her as a freak; the half wolf part, and would purposely do things like run into her and throw things at her. The ringmaster then found her one day bruised and bloodied up. This was because people had a tendency to beat her up at any opportune moment. Shes killed several people and has hidden away because of that until the ringmaster found her in a dark corner.

Crush(es): Shadow Dove.
Lover(s): N/A.

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

User Name: death's kitsune

Race: Half human, half mage.
Appearance(s):

Stage Name(s): None; Goes By His Own Name.
Performer Type: Illusionist
What You Act Is: Very elaborate, and dangerous, illusions.
Performance Attire.
Mask.

I Am Still The Same...
My Likes:
+ card games
+ gambling
+ good company
+ music
My Dislikes:
- loud, obnoxious people
- screwing up
- losing money
My Personality: Neal can come off as a total a**, but it was becasue of the environment he was raised in. He kept to himself a lot as a kid, pushing people away but the few the stayed close were his greatest friends.
My Powers/Abilities: Because he has magi blood running threw his veins, all his illusions are real. but he only has minimal control over one element. fire
My Biography: Neal, for the most part, grew up like a normal child. going to school, making friends, all that. But his life took a turn around sixteen. That's around the time the magi blood make its presence. He was in lunch when he was playing cards, and one of the ignited, setting the school ablaze. He was blamed for countless things, but he ran that day. After two years of running, honing his power and keeping his true name a secret, he stumbled upon the circus and loved it.

Crush(es): No One... Yet.
Lover(s): No One... Yet.

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

User Name: KittyKatKaye

Race: The offspring of a driad and a human man.
Sexuality: Straight.
Appearance(s):
User Image
He is often seen with an animal of some type.

Stage Name(s): Beast.
Performer Type: Animal Tamer.
What You Act Is: The demonstrations of the triumph of humanity over beasts and the taming of exotic animals.
The Costume/Mask You Wear: http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u203/carlosjuanderbread/Decorated images/Silvio.jpg

I Am Still The Same...
My Likes: The quiet, compassion, and animals.
My Dislikes: Arguments, people that aren't polite, and anyone that disrespects a woman.
My Personality: Bast is usually quiet and tends to keep to himself. He recently became a part of the group, and is looking for a family. He is always found with an animal around him, be it a snake or a lion or a bird. No matter what he is respectful to those around him, especially women, and will go out of his way to make sure they are safe and happy.
My Powers/Abilities: Bast is able to talk to animals and he himself has animal like qualities. He can move with almost preternatural speed, and has heightened hearing and vision, as well as smell.
My Biography: Bast is the child of a Greek nature spirit and a human. As long as he could remember he had always been alone, pick-pocketing for food and struggling to survive. He quickly became a wanted criminal, and lived as an outcast. When he turned twenty-four, though, he met up with the circus, and was quickly accepted.

Crush(es): None at the moment.
Lover(s): None at the Moment.

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

User Name: Hakaizen

Race: Demon.
Sexuality: Heterosexual.
Appearance(s):
User Image

Stage Name(s): Gunslinger.
Performer Type: Sharpshooter.
What You Act Is: Hits targets with daggers and guns while flipping around.
User Image

I Am Still The Same...
My Likes: Reading, shooting, a challenge, and, of course, women.
My Dislikes: Noisy people, attention whores, and nasally voices.
My Personality: Calm, witty, and quiet. He isn't easily swayed by, well... anything.
My Powers/Abilities: Can turn into a demon form, which allows flight, and enhanced strength as well as speed. Can also use seductive magic to seduce women.
My Biography: Escalus was born under a Succubus and a Demon Knight, and has the traits of both his parents. He was a poor child, but could easily obtain anything he wanted by using his magic to seduce people. He drifted all over the world, before finally settling down in America, New York City. He heard of the Masquerade in Coney Island, so he became a worker there.

Crush(es): N/A.

┗━━━━━━━━━┛  

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:44 pm
Accepted Crew Member Profiles:

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

User Name: ll Angelic Agony ll

The Real Me That's Here...
Name: Celeste Freeman.
Race: Vampire.
Appearance(s):
User Image
He has a slim and very trimmed figure, with just enough muscle to show that he does exercise a little more than regularly, with toned abs and a very strong back. His arms and legs are just barely accentuated, making him look like innocently young while still practically being an Olympic athlete.

... Is Unseen By The World.
Codes / Title(s): Lighting Crew Member.
Stage Crew Type: Stage Lighting.
What You Work On: The various lighting used during performances.
Hooded Clothes/Mask Worn:
User Image

I Am Still The Same...
My Likes: Mardi Gras, parties, flirting, acting, and going all out. She likes funky hair colors, which she always uses.
My Dislikes: Stuck ups, raw fish, math, mixed signals from guys, and spotlight hoggers.
My Personality: Funky, flirty, funny, outgoing, but wishes she were out there in the ring.
My Powers/Abilities: Can read minds.
My Biography: Kiki was born in London, England, and has the accent. Kiki was born in the heart of hurricane season. She never really respected her elders, and that got her into some big trouble. She ended up running away and joining the circus, since that was her original plan. Here she is now, working here for over six years.

Crush(es): Alastor Cheveyo And Bast.

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

User Name: The Phantom of GO

Name: Artaxius "Artie" Barnabas.
Race: Demigod.
Appearance(s):
User Image
He has a slim, trim, and somewhat tapered build; toned abs, a strong back similar to a farmer's, and slightly accentuated arms and legs. His hair is an absolutely golden blond, and he has innocently gray eyes that compliment his childish acts. While he has the body of an Olympic athlete, he still retains the face and personality of a young teenager.

Codes / Title(s): The Assistant.
Stage Crew Type: Crew Assistant.
What You Work On: His job is to assist anyone in their acts by bringing them props or actually helping in the trick.
Normal Clothes: A Gray Tank Top Or Gray Long-Sleeve With White Pajama Pants.
Off-Stage: White Mask And Black Hooded Cloak.
On-Stage: White Suit With Gold Long-Sleeve And Venetian Gentleman Mask.

I Am Still The Same...
My Likes: Acting/pretending, general mischief, reading, writing, wandering around, and romance.
My Dislikes: Getting confused, improper people especially spotlight hoggers, having to stay still, and any kind of mixed signals.
My Personality: He's rather bipolar, in truth. He has his cute act, which involves him acting like an innocent child, and then he has his darker, more prankster of a side that
My Powers/Abilities: He has superhuman strength, speed, agility/dexterity, stamina/endurance, and resistance; the perfect athletic human in many forms. He is good with props and gadgets, able to invent new mechanisms with ease, and can also play any instrument ever created. But, also, he is a master thief and rogue, and will give you a run for your money... And, maybe, your life if he's bored enough.
My Biography: Artaxius is the son of the Greek God, Hermes, as is only known by the Ring Master Alastor/Erebos and Erazybeth. He was born and raised in an orphanage before running away into the streets of Paris at age ten, thieving and killing for money, eventually climbing his way up in the underground business by the time he was twenty. He tried to steal money from the Ring Master in a dark alley when the fallen angel easily caught him, turning into Erebos Enigimana. As he looked up at the dark angel, the Ring Master took interest in the boy, finding that he wasn't a normal human. Offered up a job at the newly forming circus over being killed at that spot, Artaxius agreed and has been working as an assistant ever since.

Crush(es): He finds inner beauty in almost everyone he meets...He especially crushes on Erebos Enigimana, Ayame Chiba, and Escalus Rezmond.

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

User Name: KittyKatKaye

Name: Romeo And Lyric Bethlem.
Race: Vampire.
Appearance(s):
User Image

Codes / Title(s): None; Are Called By Their Names.
Stage Crew Type: Special Circumstances.
What You Work On: Anything that Alastor asks of them.
User Image

I Am Still The Same...
My Likes: Being with my sibling, Alastor, and causing mischief.
My Dislikes: Being called a child, being in trouble, and angering Alastor.
My Personality: Both of the twins are loud and hearty, enjoying spending time with other and causing trouble for some. They tend to stay together, almost always seen with each other, holding hands. They tend to tease Alastor and even Erebos, but not very seriously. No one besides Alastor knows quite how viscous they can be, and that behind their adorable and relatively harmless facade there are two ruthless killers disguised as children.
My Powers/Abilities: All preternatural abilities, super speed, strength, hearing, sight, etc. They can both cause minor illusions, and are adept at turning anything they can get their hands on into weapons.
My Biography: As young children of the early eighteenth century they were treated wonderfully; the children of french aristocrats. At the age of ten, however, they wandered from their parents and were kidnapped. A vampire took them away and let them live a human life for another seven years before turning them. As soon as they were born to the darker side of the world they killed the vampire and lived for fifty more years traveling and killing mercilessly. Finally one day they grew tired of the life of rogues and went to seek out the circus.

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

User Name: II Jello II

Name: Jason.
Race: Part elf, and part human.
Appearance(s):
(Here, he looks kind of pissed because someone just threw a water balloon at him.)

Codes / Title(s): None; He goes by his name.
Stage Crew Type: Special Effects And Costumes.
What You Work On: He works with the fog machine, echo in microphone, costumes, and masks.
Off-stage, he wears a simple sky blue shirt with ruffles toward the neck and a simplistic black vest.
On-stage, he wears this costume, but without the cape. And, instead of purple, it's sky blue.

I Am Still The Same...
My Likes: Joking around, flirting, and playing tricks.
My Dislikes: Water. If you get it around me, I will freak.
My Personality: A total joker, good at making people cheer up. Often carefree, agreeable, and laid back.
My Powers/Abilities: Nothing, unless you consider the ability to make Jesus pissed off and the Devil smile and laugh a power...
My Biography: No one, not even Alaster knows his true past. If you were to look at his back, you would see multiple scars from... a whip? claws? No one knows. He has an extreme phobia of water, but is otherwise fearless. He is possibly on of the few people that can calm Alaster down while he is in his true form. He can be a bit arrogant, but if he accidentally insults you, he will apologize. Can be down to earth, but other times poignant. Also, though he may tease you, once he gets to know you, he can and will be very protective.

Crush(es): He has no real crushes, but flirts for entertainment.

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

User Name: Ayame Chiba.

Name: Shoken Yomada.
Race: Half Human, Half Raven.
Appearance(s):
User Image
Codes / Title(s): Prop Manager.
Stage Crew Type: Props and Costumes.
What You Work On: Works with props before, during, and after the show.
User Image

I Am Still The Same...
My Likes: Parties, adventure, anything that has a thrill or kicks up adrenaline, and being out in the sun.
My Dislikes: Being bored, rainy days. candy or any sweets.
My Personality: Shes very bubbly and perky. She loves new people and new things.
My Powers/Abilities: She can enchant people with her singing.
My Biography: She felt so alone when her parents put her in a cage and made money from a "freak show" starring Shoken. She loved her parents unconditionally though. People always threw food at her and laughed at her wings. She used to always sing, but during her days in the cage she stopped. One day when no one was around, she started singing. A man came up to her and she stopped afraid. She could tell something was going to happen she couldn't figure out what. The man freed her from her cage and she flew out gracefully and thanked the man. He recommended a circus to her and she flew away searching for the circus.

Crush(es): None.
Lover(s): None.

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

User Name: || Jello ||

Name: Alliamenijoshiaga (shortened version)
Race: Hybrid: Neko, Elf, Angel (Not Fallen)
Sexuality: Straight
Appearance(s): User Image

Codes / Title(s): Alli Kat, Alli
Stage Crew Type: Mood and HairDresser
What You Work On: Creates different mood for each act/accents the act by messing with the crowds moods, and fixes hair of performers
Hooded Clothes/Mask Worn: What she is wearing in the picture

I Am Still The Same...
My Likes: Salmon (her favorite but any fish will be ok), Playing with long hair, fish, Spring, flowers, ball of yarn,
My Dislikes: People who resist her power
My Personality: Often acts as an adorable little child, around the age of 7. She often solved the smaller emotional issues between the folk.
My Powers/Abilities: Can control the mood of people (thus her job)
My Biography: A bit mystique...

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

User Name:demonic fyre

Elemental Name: Umbra Noctis.
Name: Eric Vincent.
Race: Shadow elemental.
Appearance(s):User Image
(he always wears his mask because he has four very large scars on his face like he was clawed by something large)

Codes / Title(s): None; Uses his own human name
Stage Crew Type: Masks.
What You Work On:Sells masks.
Hooded Clothes/Mask Worn:User Image
(this mask is special and is made from shadows that did not belong to anything)

I Am Still The Same...
My Likes:Dark areas.
My Dislikes: Bright areas, and large crowds.
My Personality: Nice.
My Powers/Abilities: Night vision, can walk through walls, invisibility, and can give shadows a solid form.
My Biography: He was eighteen years old at the fall of the roman empire. Ever since he had to move constantly otherwise people would figure out that he doesn't age at all. He joined the cirque because he had ran out of places to move to. he just wondered in hopeful that the ring master would give him a job as part of the stage crew, and that he would not recognize him (he was at the very first show years ago with the same exact mask).

Crush(es):N/A.
Lover(s):N/A.

┗━━━━━━━━━┛  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:44 pm
Accepted Patron Profiles:

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

Username: KittyKatKaye

I Don't Know Why I'm Here...
Name: Loviise Raine Miutti
Race: Human
Appearance(s):
User Image

... But I Want To Stay Forever.
Nickname(s): Love or Lovely.
Occupation(s): A well-known Ballerina that travels with her company around the world.
Why You Are Here: I was touring in New York and couldn't help but notice the pier and circus.
Clothes/Mask You Wear: Mask and Dress.

I Am Still The Same...
My Likes: Dancing, Any fine arts, and food.
My Dislikes: The dark, being alone, and making mistakes.
My Personality: Loviise tries to listen and do what she's told, but she can't stand when people say that she doesn't have a mind of her own. She's a people pleaser, and despite her fame is known to be a sweetheart and a kind person. She can be spiteful when treated inappropriately. She's a hopeless romantic, and spends a large amount of time day-dreaming and writing.
My Powers/Abilities: She's extremely flexible and limber, fast and precise. She's also an amazing singer, though she tries to avoid singing in public.
My Biography: Loviise was born to a wealthy and prestigious family, and from a very young age, was show and told what to do. At the age of one and a half years old she was enrolled in Ballet classes, and attended performing arts schools and classes as she grew, becoming one of the most well known Ballerina's in Estonia. An agent, visiting from the near-by Russia, noticed her and her group and became their agent. He sent them off to travel the world, and by the time that they arrived in the USA they were one of the most well known Ballet companies in the world.

Crush(es): None at the moment.
Lover(s): None at the moment.

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

Username: The Phantom of GO

Name: Raniero Ravakhuna.
Race: Half-Demon, Half-Human.
Normal Appearance:
User Image
He stands at about six feet tall with a slender, yet muscular build.
Demonic Appearance:
User Image
He stands at seven and a half feet tall, with a toned build.

Nickname(s): On the job, he's known as the "Shadow Slayer". Off the job, he's just plain old "Nero".
Occupation(s): A well-known supernatural bounty hunter and mercenary of the underworld whose guise is that of a traveling street magician.
Why You Are Here: I don't have any jobs that need attending at the moment and recently heard about this mysteriously wonderful circus. Then, the night before, I found out that my infamous half-brother, Escalus, is one of the performers and decided to drop by.
Clothes/Mask You Wear: A black hooded knee-length trench coat, black and gray sleeveless jumpsuit (this design, said colors), and a simple red mask.

I Am Still The Same...
My Likes: Any type of fine arts, having fun and relaxing, fighting, wandering, and sometimes flirting.
My Dislikes: Bad performances, being bored, impropriety, unfairness in fights, and staying still.
My Personality: He's very clever, rebellious, and fun; always wanting to do something instead of nothing. He takes to boredom very quickly, and is always very perverted, powerful, and care-free, but, in an instant, he can be gentle, kind, and quiet.
My Powers/Abilities: He possesses a demon form that can fly, can manipulate fire, and can naturally be seductive using the powers of empathy and mind-reading, though he rarely uses it because he thinks it's an unfair advantage. He naturally has super speed, strength, agility, reflexes, endurance, and healing factor.
My Biography: He is the half-brother of Escalus Rezmond, being of the same Succubus mother but, also, a human father who fell victim to her. He had known his brother until he was ten years old until he'd gotten lost and abducted by an occult clan while they were passing by a city. From there, he was trained night and day to become a professional killer and, by the time he was eighteen, he had was performing jobs on his own using his powers as well as partaking in a deep passion for the fine arts. He especially loves magic tricks and is easy to get along with towards others... If he's not hunting them down.

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

User Name: Kaela2015

Name: Carlotta d'Cade
Race: human
Sexuality: straight
Appearance(s):
User Image

Nickname(s): Carlotta
Occupation(s): Singer
Why You Are Here: to get away from hectic performance life
Clothes/Mask You Wear: costume (main dress, but in a more gold and elegant color with black-ish designs on the outer color) mask

I Am Still The Same...
My Likes: music, the idea of love, fate
My Dislikes: those who can illude her illusions, karma
My Personality: bubbly, kind, out-of-it at times
My Powers/Abilities: can make people see things that arent really there,
My Biography: Since a very early age her mother has been molding her to fit the image of the perfect woman with the most talent. Since age of two, before she could speak properly, she was given singing lessons. since 3 she has been taking acting. doing all of this, she was also been taking lessons to speak, and act like the perfect, and proper woman. she has been taught, and treated like she was a princess, though she has no connection to royalty other than she has been asked to perform in england, and was widely accepted and admired there as well

Crush(es): Neal Alfred.

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

User Name: Atomic Poppy

Name: Lily W. Norwood.
Race: Human.
Appearance(s):
User Image

Nickname(s): Lil.
Occupation(s): None.
Why You Are Here: This was the site her parents died, when she found out that a circus was built there, she had to attend quickly, afraid that they may somehow harm the remains of her parents.
Clothes/Mask You Wear:
User Image

I Am Still The Same...
My Likes: Darkness, darkness, and more darkness.
My Dislikes: Evil clowns, light, lightening, and storms.
My Personality: Lily is dark and mysterious, she has a dry sense of humor is mostly a goth.
My Powers/Abilities: Lily can kill small bugs and things with a simple little snap. Death is her specialty. She can also see through the dark and fly.
My Biography: Lily was born and raised to be Catholic. One day, she and her parents went on vacation the same exact island the circus is on. Just then, a terrible storm broke and as if some coincidence, lightening flashed and killed her mother and father. Full of rage, Lily stopped devoting to Catholicism and lurked the island her whole life, until the circus came...

┗━━━━━━━━━┛  

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:45 pm
Role-Play Crushes And Relationships (Updates As Role-Play Goes On) :
-- Alastor Cheveyo's Crushers: Shadow Dove And Loviise Raine Miutti.
- Alastor Cheveyo's Crushes: Loviise Raine Miutti.
- Alastor Cheveyo's Lovers: N/A.
-- Erebos Enigimana's Crushers: Artaxius Barnabas.
- Erebos Enigimana's Crushes: N/A.
- Erebos Enigimana's Lovers: Artaxius Barnabas.

---

-- Erazybeth Crimme's Crushers: N/A.
- Erazybeth Crimme's Crushes: Neal Allred.
- Erazybeth Crimme's Lovers: N/A.
-- Shadow Dove's Crushers: Ayame Chiba.
- Shadow Dove's Crushes: Alastor Cheveyo.
- Shadow Dove's Lovers: N/A.
-- Ayame Chiba's Crushers: Artaxius Barnabas.
- Ayame Chiba's Crushes: Shadow Dove.
- Ayame Chiba's Lovers: N/A.
-- Neal Allred's Crushers: Erazybeth Crimme.
-Neal Allred's Crushes: N/A.
Neal Allred's Lovers: N/A.
-- Bast's Crushers: Celeste Freeman.
- Bast's Crushes: N/A.
- Bast's Lovers: N/A.
-- Escalus Rezmond's Crushers: Artaxius Barnabas.
- Escalus Rezmond's Crushes: N/A.
- Escalus Rezmond's Lovers: N/A.

---

-- Celeste Freeman's Crushers: N/A.
- Celeste Freeman's Crushes: Bast.
- Celeste Freeman's Lovers: N/A.
-- Artaxius Barnabas' Crushers: N/A.
- Artaxius Barnabas' Crushes: Erebos Enigimana, Ayame Chiba, And Escalus Rezmond.
- Artaxius Barnabas' Lovers: Erebos Enigimana.
-- Romeo Bethlem's Crushers: N/A.
- Romeo Bethlem's Crushes: N/A.
- Romeo Bethlem's Lovers: N/A.
-- Lyric Bethlem's Crushers: N/A.
- Lyric Bethlem's Crushes: N/A.
- Lyric Bethlem's Lovers: N/A.
-- Jason's Crushers: N/A.
- Jason's Crushes: N/A.
- Jason's Lovers: N/A.
-- Shoken Yamada's Crushers: N/A.
- Shoken Yamada's Crushes: N/A.
- Shoken Yamada's Lovers: N/A.
-- Alliamenijoshiaga's Crushers: N/A.
- Alliamenijoshiaga's Crushes: N/A.
- Alliamenijoshiaga's Lovers: N/A.

---

-- Loviise Raine Miutti's Crushers: Alastor Cheveyo.
- Loviise Raine Miutti 's Crushes: Alastor Cheveyo.
- Loviise Raine Miutti's Lovers: N/A.
-- Raniero Ravakhuna's Crushers: N/A.
- Raniero Ravakhuna's Crushes: N/A.
- Raniero Ravakhuna's Lovers: N/A.
-- Carlotta d'Cade's Crushers: N/A.
- Carlotta d'Cade's Crushes: Neil Allred.
- Carlotta d'Cade's Lovers: N/A.
-- Lily Norwood's Crushers: N/A.
- Lily Norwood's Crushes: N/A.
- Lily Norwood's Lovers: N/A.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:46 pm
The White List:
- Myself (I Created The Thread, Come On Here!)
- nefret2011 (First Person To Join/First Performer Character!)
- ll Angelic Agony ll (First Crew Member Character!)
- II Jello II (Owner of RP IS DEAD Thread And Others)
- KitkatKaye (First Patron Character!)

Black List:
N/A (Let's Keep It That Way).

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:47 pm
Reserved.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:49 pm
... And... We. Are. Open! ...

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:58 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

User Image
συт σƒ ¢нαмραgηє: Alright, so, currently, it is one hour before the main show begins, and the carnival was just opened up...

A tall (about six feet and six inches tall), leanly muscled, rather mature yet young-looking man was at the entrance flap of the Big Top tent, where the main show was to take place. He was in a fiery red and coal black suit that can only be matched to one role in any circus seen; that of the Ring Master himself. He was standing there, the familiar top hat tipped over his brow so that one couldn't see his eyes at first glance unless they are quite observant, and he was smoking a cigarette like a bad boy actor would off-stage. He was quiet and observant as he looked around his surroundings of the grounds before him.

A toddler of a girl wandered towards him and, giving off a toothy grin, her slightly tousled brunette hair up in cute little pigtails, she asked curiously, "Are you... The Ring Leader? My dad says your magical."

The man flicked his cigarette before crouching down to the level of the child before him, staring at her for a few moments with his dark black eyes. Then, his mouth curved into a handsomely polite and charming smile as he said in a smooth, clear, and soothing voice, "Why yes, my dear. And you are?"

"Gabby."

He chuckled and, putting a hand to her ear, he said, "I think you didn't wash your ears well enough..." He summoned a long green stem with a pretty white daisy and whispered, "I couldn't help but notice this as you spoke." He offered it to the little girl and said, "Isn't it pretty? Here."

The child laughed innocently and, taking the flower, waved bye as he stood back up and resumed smoking.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:08 pm
User Image Erazybeth Crimme User Image

Erazybeth watched the ringmaster shock and delight a little girl from the shadows. All the world's a stage. She thought, with a wry smile. She walked up to him, silent, as usual. The sun was a bit too bright for her taste. She prefered twilight. Those few precious seconds when lines seemed to be blurred and the horizon no longer quite clear until the darkness set in.

"Still amusing the masses with your parlour tricks?" She whispered in his ear before jumping back lightly. True, it was fun to tease him, but Alastor was a powerful man. It was best not to mess with him too much. She knew what leaders were like when challenged. She repressed a shiver, thankful for the mask on her face. Not that she had trouble controlling her face, but it was always nice to have help. Buddy system and all that.

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:10 am
User Image

User ImageUser Image

User Image
The man didn't flinch but, instead, merely laugh quietly as he said, " 'There's nothing like seeing a child's bright smile' , they all say... And, after all the years I've been living and watching this somewhat primitive race grow and become more and more civilized, I'm starting to think it just might be true."

As an angel, he remembered very well of the day he fell, though he had never told his followers. He was just too young and ruly for such responsibilities back then and, upon acting foolish and easily swayed by Lucifer, fell for his tricks and sided with the man. As he fell, he felt the waves of regret of succumbing... It was the last thing he felt as an angel before he became much more human in nature... And then, when he had landed, he made the decision not to join the man in Hell, and was knocked unconscious atop a mountain. The first speaking humans, almost five-hundred years later, woke him from his slumber, thinking he was a fallen god, and that's where his existence as the secret muse of the arts began. He was worshiped by the early pagans before transforming into different humans who inspired many great artists, musicians, and writers. His current appearance, however, had been his favorite guise...

Now, as Alastor turned towards the fair faerie, a race of creation that had been a favorite of his along with nymphs. From his pocket, he pulled out his infamous gray and white mask, donning it carefully but with practiced ease, pushing the hair from his face gently. He fixed it for a few moments before settling with the way it felt on the right side of his face as he sighed, "Matter manipulation. Such a simple yet powerful ability, and one that I have loved to use for years."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:02 pm
User Image
Erazybeth Crimme
User Image

"You're very strange." She said truthfully. While the myth said it was impossible for a faerie to lie, that was only a partial truth. They could lie, but it was exceeding painful and she preferred her cryptic half-truths to outright falsehoods. In this case, however, it was completely true. He seemed like such a ruffian at time. Smoking and boozing, seeming to slide by with ease. But he spoke like he'd seen much in his time. She had no doubt he had.

"Everyone's ready." She informed him. "Animals fed, tumblers warmed up, the few that needed to be are sobered." The love of alcohol was one she never understood. People enjoyed their faculties being severely diminished? It was a mystery to her.

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:34 am
User Image

User ImageUser Image

User Image
Alastor turned and smiled quite genuinely, a faint sparkle in his eyes as he said knowingly, "It's such a shame I cannot truly know the feeling of being light-headed or the side effects, hm? I can only pretend... And, though I am good at it, it doesn't help much at times."

He continued the last part of the sentence in his mind, thinking, 'As you thought earlier, "All the world's a stage", I believe.' This was a truth he was quite familiar with and, as far as his world has gone since he pretended to be human to an extent, that's how it had been all these years. And that's how he liked it, for he loved the stage with all his heart and, to him, that's how it's been for he didn't want the bad fallen angels from Hell to find him. So far, it's gone quite well.

When she finished informing of the conditions, he went inside the tent with the faerie and, upon closing the tent flap, everything was dark inside the Big Top. He summoned a ball of flame and lit a torch blindly that was nearby, causing a faint glow about a small portion of the large room. He smirked and boldly walked ahead as he said, "Well, let's see then~" He began striding across the tent area, heading to the back of the main tent, where all the members of this strange circus stayed, where the trailers are arranged in a strange, almost magical way. He waved his hand behind him, reminding Erazybeth to follow along.

Entertainment! Movies, Games, Music & More!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games