Reply It's A Girl Thing!
Oh my god that burns me up so bad Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sawahxo

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:43 pm
I can't stand it when people go on my blog, and they go off and put it down, with a 'ew this sucks' type of comment, and then they legit steal my poems and short stories and put them in there quote posts, (Meaning they do movie quotes, and book quotes... with pictures) and they post a poem by me and then they put '-by me' at the end. Most of my poems and short stories I write are because of the way i'm feeling that day. They don't credit me, some will message me after putting down my writing and ask if they can take it, re-write it because its to 'song like' and even when i say no, they do it anyways. And then they get comments like 'oh s**t! your amazing at writing'

FAHSKJDHASKJFHAFA

THEY AREN'T AMAZING THEY ARE STEALING MY ******** WORDS. -takes a deep breath in- Now i'm stalking peoples posts to make sure they don't post my s**t. like one person they copied my rant... and posted it as a quote and said 'by me' Its a ******** rant. Geez.

So; as i go crazy...

What usually annoys you?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:02 pm
-_____- I can't stand people like that.

And what burns me up? Stereotypers and judgemental people D:<<< Oh and the fact that I have to wait till freaking MARCH to see the Episodes of Degrassi i really want to see *Fangirl moment*

Tolora

Testicular Diabeetus

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:12 pm
User Image

When my fiance brings a car home from the auto salvage with the intentions to "fix" it but it just becomes ugly yard art to him loosing interest in the car.
Our yard looks like a used car lot.

When I exercise and i get made fun of because I'm chubby.
That really bugs me.

Or when I go to the store and I try on clothes and i just cant get them to fit right because I'm short and a bit chubby.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:24 pm
SDFSDAFADSFDAS
I FEEL FOR YOU MANG. getting things stolen must feel terrible.

But anyways I HATE HATE HATE waiting for new anime episodes and basically waiting for anything or anyone xDD so impatient orz  

Kimmy_is_awesome

Sparkling Shounen

Cariella

Questionable Shopper

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:28 pm
Gosh, I'm really sorry that you're poems/stories are being stolen. :I That's so wrong on so many levels.

There's a lot of things that irk me, but it's mostly people who dump their problems on me.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:29 pm
Ugh, I hate plagerism. It pisses me off.

But anyway, can I be honest? I hate...Haters! They spend so much time insulting something or someone they don't like! You may say to me, "Well aren't you a hater, then?" Yes and no. I hate those people, but I don't bring it up every chance I get. Hating and ranting are completely different.  

InuKiky

inky6

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:27 pm
I'm sorry that they keep stealing your stories and poems, that's terrible.

I extremely dislike it when people stop and talk or go to their lockers in the hallway when I'm trying to get to class. I'm a fast walker and it's very annoying. It's also very annoying when people talk during class when I'm trying to listen to a video or something and I can't hear.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:38 pm
User Image You can report them for that, you know. :/ User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Click my Pokemon, please?

2A30128

Shameless Heckler

12,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Partygoer 500

etched in dreams

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:33 am
That's terrible! D: Like someone said above me, couldn't you report them for that?
I'm also a writer, and I abosolutley hate it when people plagerize.
I get annoyed when my friends start fighting over stupid stuff. Or when someone blames me for something I didn't do. I hate drama, and when people aren't honest to me. D:<
I also hate people that judge or stereotype.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:23 am

Aww shame sweetie. D:
Just as long as you know deep inside your heart that it's your work and
they are just liars and so sad and bored with their lives that they have to
use yours instead. [:

In a similar way, I get pretty annoyed when I for example, buy a new pair
of shoes and my friends go out of their way to buy the EXACT same pair.
Like well done, now we can look like retards together. D:

o0Roxy0o
Captain

Sweetheart

Ketsueki Einjeru

Feline Fatcat

7,300 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:33 am
Aw..that's horrible! I can't stand people like that >.<

You should be able to report them for plagerism though, since it's your work and not theirs.
I suppose that's the bad thing with the internet, whatever work you post up, you risk it being stolen by other people.

Art Thieves really piss me off, they basically take a real nice picture that someone worked incedibly hard on and then they upload it to an art website and claim it as their own!
Imo, that's an insult to the original artist.
Also women taking nude photo's of themselves and passing it off as photography when all their doing is being a cam whore by taking crappy myspace photos of themselves naked.

Liars and cheapskates piss me off to no extent as well. I'd prefer not to go into that atm though >.>

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:30 pm
Exactly why I don't post my writings online. (excluding fanfictions, naturally.)  

flauterfli

Gekko

3,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Timid 100

thespeckledfreckle

Fashionable Streaker

7,100 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Clambake 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:45 pm
I don't like it when people, like, take the way I dress or the words I say and use them..
I realize it's a way of complimenting me and saying "Yo, I like your style! I'mma wear the same thing.<.<"
I just don't like itDx
There's a reason I started wearing/saying it,

That pushes mah buttons..O:<
I don't know why though..-.-""

o 3o

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:09 pm
Having to explain a joke. Oh my god, it is SO annoying. If they don't get it, the moment has passed and the joke is ruined. Once I had to explain the same joke on two seperate occasions TO THE SAME PERSON. Are they just stupid? ._.

@Roxy: Ugh, I hate it when people purposely try to wear the same stuff as me (especially on the same day). After I bought a Cheshire Cat shirt, my friend decided it was a good idea to also buy one. She doesn't even like the Cheshire Cat.

kyra-san

Shirtless Stalker

Harley91594

Wheezing Lunatic

5,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:28 pm
Sorry about people stealing your work, I've had that happen to me too.
I hate when people ask where I buy my clothes, especially when the brand is clearly visible. It's not their business. Once I was wearing a black thermal that said "Aero" on it. I think the store it came from is pretty self-explanatory. stare  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff