View Results

Emmi Heldt

Quotable Bloodsucker

6,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:56 pm
Hai Thar, I'm Rebellous, I'm a tad bit new to the guild, but as you've seen, I've already jumped into most of your topics like a warm bed on a cold night, and I was wondering if anyone would like to help me ease into the dating thing with other girls.
You see, I am bisexual, but my definition is someone who only has sex with girls as opposed to actually doing that dating thing and whatnot. I don't want to jump into a realationship before knowing a person like I've seen all over the place on this and other websites/MMOs just because, well, I usually date men, and have never really REALLY dated another woman without the sex coming first.
If you'd like to be my "buddy" I guess is a good term for it, I would really appreciate it. Here are my preferences (as I know what I would like, but am just inexperienced with dating in general) and some things to know about me:

I PREFER (this isn't REQUIRED) a short, ginger girl with a bubbly personailty and is fun to be around, someone who is relaxing and calming to be around. Someone who isn't too much of a social creature (I really enjoy being with perhaps 3 other people max, but I'm not shy) but isn't too much of a loner either. I like someone who is creative, I don't mind if they drink and do certain drugs (anything past LSD is not okay) as I am always willing to try something new, someone who loves to eat (I love to eat) and appreciates ethnic foods, or just really random foods that dont't "sound good" but really are (like coconut soup). Someone who like jazz music and black and white films, but also can appreciate the occasional deathcore and gorror flick.

About Myself:
My name is Emmi, the last name I broadcast on the internet is Heldt, but you won't be able to track me down with that name (it's not my real one, see) I just turned 18 last month on January Fourth, I am terribly creative: I paint, I draw, I write, hell, I'm pretty good at haikus too! I am a bit socially awkward and bad tempered, but I've learned to control my impulsiveness.
I'm pretty shy in a real life bedroom situation, I have always been more comfortable with girls than guys in the bedroom however, and I am usually straightforward about what I want in a relationship (i.e. hanging out, maybe a date Friday night, it's been awhile since we had sex). I'm around 5'6" and somewhere around 170 pounds (last time I checked). I have Light Blue eyes and Blonde hair (usually dyed some funky color) and pale skin. (If you really want to know, my breast size is a 38 C) I like a lot of things, most of my interests contradict each other, so I'll just put a small list of things I like:

Music:
Tool
A Perfect Circle
Owl City
Infected Mushroom
Nine Inch Nails

Movies:
Silent Hill
Marx Brothers Movies
Corpse Bride
Snatch
Clerks

Shows/Anime:
House
Bones
Fullmetal Alchemist
Hellsing
FLCL

Books:
Memory Sorrow and Thorn Trilogy
Song of the Lioness Quartet
Zombie Survival Guide
FEED
Swan Song

Games:
World of Warcraft (Rebellous, server Grizzly Hills)
The Sims
Guild Wars (Rebellous Sadiablo)
Left 4 Dead
Magicka

Here's the most Recent picture of my beautiful self:
User Image
As you can see, I have a bit of an acne problem sweatdrop

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:29 pm
*sadface*
Don't you just hate it when your posts are neglected?
Yes.
You know you're talking to yourself, right?
Yup.
Go get me some funnyons.
But I'm broke D:  

Emmi Heldt

Quotable Bloodsucker

6,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

AdoIf HlTLER

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:37 am
hmmm

I am a redhaired(or ginger) girl

hmmm i am pretty shy myself irl but I am very outgoing online. Weird I know.

don't really watch black and white movies that much unless it really interests me.

hmmm what else? I like to read, write stories, draw, watch anime and play games. Among my faves are hellsing, gurren lagann, castle of cagliostro,paprika and maybe some others.

hmmm I'm not sure if I am totally what you're looking for....but I hope so...hehe

Oh, and I don't drink alcohol or do drugs.

I hope we get alogn well and can be good friends...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:21 pm
*waves* Hello  

Lilithiann

Feral Sweetheart

13,825 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Emmi Heldt

Quotable Bloodsucker

6,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:45 pm
aceotaku
hmmm

don't really watch black and white movies that much unless it really interests me.

hmmm what else? I like to read, write stories, draw, watch anime and play games. Among my faves are hellsing, gurren lagann, castle of cagliostro,paprika and maybe some others.

hmmm I'm not sure if I am totally what you're looking for....but I hope so...hehe

I can dig it biggrin
'I am overly flamboyant and hyperactive online, so I suppose that'll work, I usually dig slapstick comedies in black and white like the Marx Brothers, or some really terrible horror movies that you can narrate throughout like in Mystery Science Theater 3000, Hellsing is a fantastic anime, and I can't wait to find more episodes of the OVA, I don't do any drugs as of current, but I'm willing to try pot depending on the circumstances, sometimes I might sneak a dip or two of hard liquor, but I'm not a big partygirl who gets drunk and wasted all the time.
I'd love to see some piccors sometime, if you're comfortable with that, and I'll see about finding a few of myself that don't look too poopy.
:3  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:17 am
Rebellous SaDiablo
aceotaku
hmmm

I can dig it biggrin
'I am overly flamboyant and hyperactive online, so I suppose that'll work, I usually dig slapstick comedies in black and white like the Marx Brothers, or some really terrible horror movies that you can narrate throughout like in Mystery Science Theater 3000, Hellsing is a fantastic anime, and I can't wait to find more episodes of the OVA, I don't do any drugs as of current, but I'm willing to try pot depending on the circumstances, sometimes I might sneak a dip or two of hard liquor, but I'm not a big partygirl who gets drunk and wasted all the time.
I'd love to see some piccors sometime, if you're comfortable with that, and I'll see about finding a few of myself that don't look too poopy.

I'm sorry, but I don't have any pics of me.... sad is that alright?  

AdoIf HlTLER

destructioness

5,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:20 am
Hello, my name is rebecca razz  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:46 am
aceotaku
Rebellous SaDiablo
aceotaku
hmmm

I can dig it biggrin

That's fine.  

Emmi Heldt

Quotable Bloodsucker

6,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Emmi Heldt

Quotable Bloodsucker

6,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:49 am
destructioness
Hello, my name is rebecca razz

Hallo! Do tell me about yourself.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:32 am
Well, i'm about to turn 16 razz , I'm a bit shy but I'm kinda getting more and more out there and my favourite colour is yellow razz  

destructioness

5,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Kitsune Vanrouge

Questionable Vampire

17,675 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:02 pm
i'm short (little over five feet tall)
i'm a ginger
i can be bubbly or hyper and my friends say i'm fun to be around
i don't like being around too many people, it makes me nervous....
i'm not so sure bout me being creative but i like to draw, does that count??
i love food
i listen to all kinds of music so my tastes jump around....
and i like black and white movies... and i like shows like "The Twilight Zone" *has nothing to do with the twilight movies/books*
and i love movies with blood and gore...

i'm not a very good conversation starter, though...  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:39 pm
Well i am a 5 ft tall ginger (with a soul)
I love books, drawing, and walking (yes very corny i know).
I'm shy around large groups of people. I love film of all kinds and silent movies are one of my favorite kinds. A good horror movie is nice though, i admit if i watch them with other people i usually hide my face in their shoulder. i love to cuddle biggrin i dont drink or do drugs. Hope we can be friends hun. below is a photograph of myself ^^
User Image  

Lady Of The Cupcakes

Pierced Shapeshifter

9,900 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Timid 100

AdoIf HlTLER

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:14 pm
Rebellous SaDiablo
aceotaku
Rebellous SaDiablo
aceotaku
hmmm

I can dig it biggrin

That's fine.

hehhe you're popular ;3  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:01 pm
Akumu no yona Kitsune
i'm short (little over five feet tall)
i'm a ginger
i can be bubbly or hyper and my friends say i'm fun to be around
i don't like being around too many people, it makes me nervous....
i'm not so sure bout me being creative but i like to draw, does that count??
i love food
i listen to all kinds of music so my tastes jump around....
and i like black and white movies... and i like shows like "The Twilight Zone" *has nothing to do with the twilight movies/books*
and i love movies with blood and gore...

i'm not a very good conversation starter, though...

<3
I very much like that description, and yes I know what the twilight zone is :3 Used to watch that and "The Masked Magician" when I was little. I don't really like hanging out with large groups of people, 3 or less is good for me, You sound wonderful :3 I'll take one! razz  

Emmi Heldt

Quotable Bloodsucker

6,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
les/bi paradise

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers