Welcome to Gaia! ::

☾The Outlaw Wolf Pack☽

Back to Guilds

A guild for everyone and everything. We offer fun stuff for all types, and we aim to please. We try to have a bit of everything. 

Tags: Contests, Prizes, Roleplay, Friends, Outlaw Wolf Pack 

Reply • Your Favorite Topics •
Air-Headed Stories That Make You Look Back And Laugh Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ILoveTalkingOranges808

6,150 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:11 am
Well, we all have been stupid, air-headed, and forgetful at times that kinda mix together that make funny stories that you look back on and laugh at yourself. I just wanted to make a thred (sorry, I got really confused if this should be favorite topics ((since I love this topic)) or genereal chat) here to share our stories. We all have those times were we are searching for something that is in your hand, or just letting a little thing slip your mind and then you freak out and the you realize and your like -smakes forehead- 'I can't belive I freaked out over that.', and others. I'll start with mine:

This happened a few minuted I think before I posted this. I looked at the day on my computor and I saw it said 'Sunday'. I got really confused. I was sure yesterday was Friday. I then started a little freak out in my mind. 'Did I sleep trough a whole day!?' 'Did I forget a whole day that happened!?' 'Am I losing my memory!?' Well... this went on for a minute I think (I am not good at estimating time), then I realized, 'Oah, it's past midnight' then I started thinking of how stupid I was and then I found it amusing of how dumb I was.

Not really an exiting story... But no matter how short it is, take a time to laugh at yourself and laugh WITH (not at) other stories when people have been a little dumb. If any comment is mean, be sure to expect I visit from mister sharp knife... Ehehragurahahahahha! (maniac laugh)
Jk, just please don't be rude here, it's here to make people be happy, not sad and feeling bad.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:17 pm
Ha ha. That's funny. You rhymed at the end lol. Hhmm... I know I have a story like that, I just can't seem to think of one right now... Hhhmmm... OH!

Once I was with my friend during the summer and we were outside in my pool swimming. I had goggles on so I could see underwater, and I thought I saw a bug swimming around (If any of you didn't know, I HATE water bugs) and I totally freaked out and dashed out of the water. My friend checked and started laughing. I asked her what was so funny and she said my bug was a peace of leaf. LOL!!

So there is my silly little air-head story. Hope you liked it! Ha ha smile

Fizzyness Treasury Head

ILoveTalkingOranges808

6,150 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:55 pm
Lucky-Lovely 13
Ha ha. That's funny. You rhymed at the end lol. Hhmm... I know I have a story like that, I just can't seem to think of one right now... Hhhmmm... OH!

Once I was with my friend during the summer and we were outside in my pool swimming. I had goggles on so I could see underwater, and I thought I saw a bug swimming around (If any of you didn't know, I HATE water bugs) and I totally freaked out and dashed out of the water. My friend checked and started laughing. I asked her what was so funny and she said my bug was a peace of leaf. LOL!!

So there is my silly little air-head story. Hope you liked it! Ha ha smile

Your not the only one... Well, ok, even worse:
One time I was swimming and thought something was near me... But it was my hair. Really funny 'cuz I actually freaked out at first! XD  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:01 pm
StarryEyedSkyler
Your not the only one... Well, ok, even worse:
One time I was swimming and thought something was near me... But it was my hair. Really funny 'cuz I actually freaked out at first! XD

OMG! lol That's funny.  

Fizzyness Treasury Head

Solomon Dawn

2,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 4:05 pm
Interesting......well once i washed the dishes and put them inside the fridge........it was a hard search when i had to eat the other day.  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 1:24 pm
Ok this one has a bit of cussing in it (because I cuss in rl) so bare with me...

This was a couple of days before spring break for me and I was in math class. No one was really doing things because it was a "work" day and we all got our homework done.
So I'm talking to my friend and he's asking me some questions about math. I don't remember what the question was but it was really stupid and obvious. So I get on a teasing rant about him not being special (I had WAY too much sugar that day) so he's laughing his but off while I keep going on and on about random things that don't have to do with him at all. Eventually I notice that someone is staring at me from the table next to ours.
I stare at him and I say:
"The F*** are you looking at!?" (really loud and obvious)
The guy (who had no idea he was staring at me) suddenly blushed and looked away but I was on a role. I went on and on on him about how it's not nice to eavesdrop on people and then I noticed something else: The WHOLE class was quiet and staring at me.
Now normally someone would apologize and go back to work but I was still high off of sugar so I said:
"Now what are you all looking at! Turn around! That's right! Look away!"
Then I say to my friend:
"And that is what happens when you have cocopuffs with monster."  

Mystika999

CuteHappyMomma

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 2:15 pm
More than once I have lost my cellphone and thought to myself, "I'll call my husband and see if he knows where it is."  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 2:14 am
I think my story's the dumbest... xD
in one hand, my phone. In the other, trash
-mom tells me something-
-i reply-
-throws phone in trash bin and tries to text using trash-

lol xD  

Breath of Silver

Wheezing Prophet

KingVivaPinata

4,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 3:35 am
Mystika999
Ok this one has a bit of cussing in it (because I cuss in rl) so bare with me...

This was a couple of days before spring break for me and I was in math class. No one was really doing things because it was a "work" day and we all got our homework done.
So I'm talking to my friend and he's asking me some questions about math. I don't remember what the question was but it was really stupid and obvious. So I get on a teasing rant about him not being special (I had WAY too much sugar that day) so he's laughing his but off while I keep going on and on about random things that don't have to do with him at all. Eventually I notice that someone is staring at me from the table next to ours.
I stare at him and I say:
"The F*** are you looking at!?" (really loud and obvious)
The guy (who had no idea he was staring at me) suddenly blushed and looked away but I was on a role. I went on and on on him about how it's not nice to eavesdrop on people and then I noticed something else: The WHOLE class was quiet and staring at me.
Now normally someone would apologize and go back to work but I was still high off of sugar so I said:
"Now what are you all looking at! Turn around! That's right! Look away!"
Then I say to my friend:
"And that is what happens when you have cocopuffs with monster."

Cocoa Puffs and Monster? Are you serious. I've tried my fair share of crazy stuff ( Like cheerio's and Hot Sauce, but not that crappy not-hot Louisiana brand) but thats like as if you injected yourself with rocket fuel. Must've had one h311 of a crash huh.  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 3:42 am
My story:

I was walking with my friend, I look and see that he had called five others. I knew EXACTLY what they were going to do. So I waited... Then he screams, "TAKE OUT HIS LEGS!" I instantly kicked the first one who had dived to grab my legs. I had a limp for three days he had sore chest for 5 days. I still kicked all their @$$3$. We had truce at detention.  

KingVivaPinata

4,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100

Mystika999

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 7:22 am
KingVivaPinata
My story:

I was walking with my friend, I look and see that he had called five others. I knew EXACTLY what they were going to do. So I waited... Then he screams, "TAKE OUT HIS LEGS!" I instantly kicked the first one who had dived to grab my legs. I had a limp for three days he had sore chest for 5 days. I still kicked all their @$$3$. We had truce at detention.

WHYYYY!!?!? Why did you have a truce in detention! It would be more fun if you took out the teacher who was in charge of detention and then fought amongst youselfs!!  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 7:27 am
Mystika999
KingVivaPinata
My story:

WHYYYY!!?!? Why did you have a truce in detention! It would be more fun if you took out the teacher who was in charge of detention and then fought amongst youselfs!!

We're a very settled kind  

KingVivaPinata

4,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100

l Omie-Gosh l

Wealthy Guildswoman

8,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 5:40 am
IXI Silver IXI
in one hand, my phone. In the other, trash
-mom tells me something-
-i reply-
-throws phone in trash bin and tries to text using trash-

lol xD

I like this a lot, it's so silly! xd  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 6:34 am
Alright, I've done my share of stupid things. Heck, I've probably done enough stupid thin gs to make up for a few friends, I'm sort of like that guy at the party who'll do just about anything if it means I could need a hospital visit afterwards. So here's my story:

I was wrestling with my brother wen my grandmother came oustside to tell me something. My brother didn't get the memo that I was talking to someone and that meant stop and he tried to tackle me. Much to the suprise of everyone, I flipped him over my shoulder and comntinued talking for a few seconds before it dawned on my what I'd just done..... needless to say, my brother was okay and I didn't get in trouble, so we all came out on top.... well, I came out on top, my brother hit the floor...  

sandrock_buck

Versatile Raider

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150

Breath of Silver

Wheezing Prophet

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 6:43 am
x_Sagewort_x
IXI Silver IXI