Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-MoomoolatteCha-

Crew

Tiny Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:46 am
Welcome.

So its about time I get my butt in gear getting some roleplay and atleast remembering to finish the roleplays.If I do happen to take a really long time for responding to a roleplay,or you see I forget.PLEASE I mean please do pm me and remind me,people forget things and I'm the one to forget.
I have to admit I do get sick a lot,so I do apologize for it.School will be a first before any roleplay,since I am failing two classes and I have to get two 80's for the next two marking periods.

I do either Guild or Aim/Msn Roleplays.I do prefer Aim/Msn roleplays more.

Also,way to contact me - Please pm me that you've posted or just pm me.

Below you will see Adelia's personality and some of her plots.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:55 am
User Image

Above is your Lovely Lady Adelia.
She believes that she is a princess,Wanna be one that is.She can be very lazy and just not wanting to do much.But if she has to Adelia will help out anyone who needs help.Especially her mother[Linnie],Adelia would do anything for her mother.She would protect her if some stallion or mare hurt her.

Her personality is still a work in progress.

-MoomoolatteCha-

Crew

Tiny Wolf

-MoomoolatteCha-

Crew

Tiny Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:59 am
Here are the plots!
I Thank panda for helping me with my plots<3 xD

I’m a Princess
- I want Adelia to meet someone who either doesn’t like royalty or loves royalty.

I’m Tough
- Adelia doesn’t really look all that strong, but she really is. For this I would like her to meet another Soq that looks a little menacing. A kalona perhaps or even a skinwalker, but I don’t want her to be hurt. She will just want to prove that she can take on fierce beasts on her own. To show she isn’t scared. (Male or Female)

Teach Me
- For this she needs to meet someone else who considers herself a princess. They would become the best of friends and for her it would be a learning experience. To learn more ways of how to be a princess, but still remain tough in the face of danger. (Female only)

Your Mine
- Just like the title says I want there to be someone that takes an obsessive hold on Adelia. Thinking that she is forever going to be his and no one else. This can pretty much be anyone just as long as they take on the obsessive role well enough. This can develop into a love and it might not. It all depends how the RP goes. (Male Only)

Tears
- I want someone to completely break Adelia down. To show her that being a priss isn’t all the world is cracked up to be. They wouldn’t physically hurt her only emotionally hurt her. This can lead to a friendship, but I highly doubt it depending on how badly they break her down. (Male or Female)

GROUPIES!
- I want her to have a bunch of girly friends. Yes the ones that are prissy and love looking good, but aren’t afraid to kick some a** too. This will be more of a club then anything that will swoon over hot stallions or stallions who show heroic nature. (Females only and more then one can be a part of this)

Be My King and I Will Be Your Queen
- This can be the end result of the ‘Your Mine’ plot or it can be an entirely different one all together. She will need love, but not just any love. She will need someone that is willing to be her kind. Someone that is willing to put all aside and be there for her and only her. They will need to prove their worth to her though. (Male Only)

Are You A Ghost?
- This is a plot specifically for Gabriel. She meets this stallions and he is pretty much a protector for her. How it leads from there is entirely up to how it all roleplays out. But she will think of him as a spirit because of how he looks, but will grow fond of the male. More fond then she probably should in a first meeting.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:22 am
Post! 8D

-MoomoolatteCha-

Crew

Tiny Wolf

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:54 am
heart  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:56 am
-nomnomnoms panda- =3=  

-MoomoolatteCha-

Crew

Tiny Wolf

ToniCourtel

Sparkly Star

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:59 am
*snuffles around and ponders offering up mares for the 'Groupies' thing* ninja heart

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:16 am
xD That would be awesome Lat<3  

-MoomoolatteCha-

Crew

Tiny Wolf

malhith
Vice Captain

Sparkly Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:38 am
YAY ADELIA!! xD *doesn't have much to offer up, since majority of my soq are family to her.* biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:32 am
XD True that Mal.
-hugs-  

-MoomoolatteCha-

Crew

Tiny Wolf

-MoomoolatteCha-

Crew

Tiny Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:07 am
heart ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:02 pm
heart ninja  

-MoomoolatteCha-

Crew

Tiny Wolf

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:23 pm
I give you Hototo for the "I'm a Princess" plot. Him being something of a knight it should be interesting. n-n

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:44 pm
Ooooo.<3
Awesome.We could start the roleplay,if you'd like i could start it or you could?  

-MoomoolatteCha-

Crew

Tiny Wolf

Death Resurrected

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:01 pm
Cynara and Eve

These two girls for the possible group, Cynara is happily mated but could be the big sister type or Eve, who is her daughter. She's younger, very bouncy. She's not the princessey type but she admires everything that is beautiful. She could be used for the teach me as well.

Also have: Asho'Caine; He's Eve's uncle and Cynara's younger brother. He could be introduced via Eve for teaching the girls to 'stay tough' what not. If you like we could plot something else later.

My AIM is Deep Wondors.

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces