Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Hearts is Eternal

Back to Guilds

The place to be so you can talk about all things Kingdom Hearts!!! 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Eternal, Fun stuff, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply KH Role Playing!
Beginning in the World That Never Was Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saeed Jama

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:05 pm
A dark corridor opens near the tower in the square. Therin walks out carrying Xanov. "Whew, he's kinda heavy." He sets Xanov down near the corridor and waits for Risu.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:54 pm
Finally, after what seems like hours enclosed in total Darkness, Risu steps out into the world of the Nobodies. Looking around, she spots Therin standing by Xanov, who still appears to be unconscious.

"Hey! I made it!" she calls to her companions, jogging over.

Once she is beside them, she turns to Therin.

"Okay. So where's this place of yours?" she asks brightly.

pinnedbutterflywings

Saeed Jama

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:47 pm
"It's up near the top of the tower, come on." He hoists Xanov up on his back again and heads into the tower. When they get inside, he leads her to the floor just beneath the roof entrance and heads inside one of the rooms. Inside is what looks like a hotel suite. However, there are several piles of supplies stacked in various places. "Took me forever to gather all this, but I figured someone would need it, even if I didn't." Therin lays Xanov down on the sofa. "There, he should be fine here till he wakes up."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:11 pm
After closing the door, Risu dismisses Seraphic Melody and glances around at the apartment.

"Wow. What is all that stuff?" she asks with interest, plopping down on the floor beside the couch where Xanov rests.

pinnedbutterflywings

Saeed Jama

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:29 pm
"Most of its recovery items I've found and stashed here during my journies. I have almost every curative the universe has ever known. Unfortunatly, I don't think I have anything that can help Xanov at the moment, though." Therin moves over to the chair nearby and sits down. "There's a bedroom down the hall and to the left, bathroom is the same direction, but on the right. Let me know if you need anything, I'll sit and watch for a while and let you know if he wakes up."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:38 pm
Risu looks up at him and smiles, exhaustion evident in her features.

"All right. Thanks, Therin. For everything. I'll be sure to let you know if I need something," she tells him, before getting up with a yawn.

Then, the pink-haired Keyblade wielder pads silently down the hall, turns left, and finds herself in a modest bedroom.

Sighing to herself, she plops onto the bed, not even bothering to get under the covers.

Soon, her breathing slows, and she finds herself drifting off to sleep.

'Van-nii, I'll...find your heart. If it's the last thing I do... I promise I'll get it back. So we can be a team again...' And with this last thought, Tanaka Arisumei allows herself to succumb to her dreams' beckoning, falling into a well-deserved, peaceful slumber.

pinnedbutterflywings

Saeed Jama

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:16 pm
Therin, being built to need no rest, went to set some supplies aside for when they decided to leave. Then, that being done, he checked on Xanov and then Risu. Seeing them both asleep, he went up to the top of the tower for a few minutes, leaving a note near Xanov incase either of them woke up and he wasn't there.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:35 pm
*Xanov wakes up and holds his head* ow..big head ache...huh? *looks around* whoa! where am!  

AztecSunGod

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100

Saeed Jama

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:04 pm
Therin comes back down and comes in to see that Xanov is awake. "Well, Sleeping Beauty finally wakes. Hahaha... Sorry, couldn't help it. Anyway, you should rest some more. We're in the World That Never Was. We brought you here so everyone could rest and plan for what to do now. Risu is in the bedroom over there sleeping, so try and let her rest. When morning comes, we'll all get up and get planning." He goes over to the bedroom to check on Risu again.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:20 pm
She is dreaming that she is alone in a familiar unfamiliar place, when she feels rather than sees another presence enter.

'Hello?' she calls out. She hears the tinkling of bells, along with familiar voice that is not a voice, saying, I am here.

'Who...?' she asks, and she receives another chime in response: you know who I am.

'Oh. What...?'

The deep toll of a bell: a warning, saying, take caution, Tanaka Arisumei. You are among friends now, but if you meet the one responsible for Wielder Ovan's suffering...you may wish to seek the advice of--

'My Master?' She hears a subtle ringing: yes.

'Where...?' she has to ask, and the response is: wielder Ovan has been there. Can't say other than that. Have to--

'Wait!' she calls out. The chiming of bells, distant now, but still audible, seems to hesitate, so she asks, 'Who are you?'

She hears the soft tinkling of a bell. And sees feathers...made of light. And she knows.

'Seraphic Melody.'

And the dreamer dreams on...but she does not forget the message.

pinnedbutterflywings

Saeed Jama

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:17 am
Therin hears her mumbling. He catches enough to know she's dreaming about her master and her keyblade. "A dream. Perhaps she'll remember enough to describ it to us." He muses to himself. Then he goes back to Xanov.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:05 pm
*gets up weakly and move to the window to see the town*......what happened how did i get here?...last i remember was that we were on the tower in that town...  

AztecSunGod

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100

Saeed Jama

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:04 pm
"Your keyblade took us to the keyblade graveyard. Then you fused it to what it is now. After that you kinda went berserk, demanding to know where Maukin was. Then you just passed out. We brought you here to rest and decide on what to do now." Therin looks at Xanov, almost expecting him to go crazy again. "This is the tower in the World That Never Was. It's a safe house I keep stocked with supplies whenever I need them. Seeing as no one exists here anymore, I figured I would take advantage."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:23 pm
Mauka?.....*he thinks about it* that name does sound familiar *he pulls out Dawn's Judgment* this is a odd *concentrates his power and separates it back to Legion and the other blade which is no longer rusty* his blade!!!!....*looks at it again* its name...belongs to someone...else...  

AztecSunGod

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100

Saeed Jama

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:04 pm
"According to the memory Risu and I were shown, Mauka was the one responsible for turning you into a nobody." Therin seems surprised that he restored the keyblade. "Perhaps your keyblade is trying to show you something your forgetting." Perhaps if Xanov can remember more of his past, then Therin and Risu will be able to find a way to help him.  
KH Role Playing!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff