Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like tacos ?
  yes, of course
  no, are you crazy ?
View Results

bluntdreams

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:36 am
i'm new here and i'm looking for someone to chat withh, i'm friendly, promises wink whee
but on another note to make this thread a little more interesting, when did you know you were les/bi ? who did you first come out to ? WHAT'S YOU FAVORITE KIND OF PIZZA ?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:37 am
I first noticed I was bisexual when I was about 10 or so and I came out to my friend Ashely. And my favorite kind of pizza is peperoni. Yummy. ^^  

Uindo Seigyoki-sama

destructioness

5,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:34 am
I became bisexual when I was 14 and I came out to one of my best friends, my favourite kind of pizza is ham and cheese  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:27 pm
I found out I was lesbian last year I was 22 I came out to my closest college friends and they accept me. My favorite kind of pizza is pepperoni and pineapple.  

OtherworldlyAlchemy

Married Lover

Lady Of The Cupcakes

Pierced Shapeshifter

9,900 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:55 pm
well i've known i like girls since i was about 8. I came out to some of my close friends this last year, it was met with....mixed emotions. but those thaty stayed are the best friends i have. I love cheese pizza (yes plain i know XD)  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:56 pm
bluntdreams
i'm new here and i'm looking for someone to chat withh, i'm friendly, promises wink whee
but on another note to make this thread a little more interesting, when did you know you were les/bi ? who did you first come out to ? WHAT'S YOU FAVORITE KIND OF PIZZA ?

Hello, nice to meet you smile I found out I was les when I was about 13, and I first came out to my Aunt, who was also les, thinking that she could give me some advice on how to come out to the rest of my family.  

Aesuna

Emmi Heldt

Quotable Bloodsucker

6,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:27 pm
Was about 9 when I found out I was Bi at a party (I threw parties for the neighborhood hoodlums back then) and came out right then and there.
Still kinda shy about it today, due to the fact it attracts guys like superglue and attracts the lurid depresso Alaskan lesbians, which I guess is okay, but they're way too depressing D:
(Kinda clingy too)
Fave Pizza is Taco Pizza or a Canadian Bacon and Cheese Pizza, Yum! <3  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:15 pm
bluntdreams

least see. less then a month ago (i'm 24) and my friend carl at the end of the pity date i threw him for helping me see i was lez. and my favorite pizza is potato pizza. you can get it at topper's. very good.

also i voted no, just because i don't like that term as it is used in this pole and i really don't like tacos (the food kind)  

Bastet13

Perfect Fairy

9,950 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Edas Ronim

Angelic Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:26 pm
Hmmm... who did I come out to first...? I can't remember I think it was my best friend Bianca in 7th grade. Yeah... Anywho I looooovvvvve me some Supreme pizza!! It's the best! X3  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:11 pm
I first realized I was bi in 8th grade when my friend who is also bi came out to me and told me about it. I think I knew before then but in 8th grade is when I really understood it. I first came out to my best friend Alyssa. I told her in a note and I was so scared that she would end our friendship but thankfully she didn't. I still haven't come out to my family yet and I'm not sure when I will. And my fav kinda pizza is Hawaiian <3 Or Canadian bacon. <3  

Country Rain

6,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Friendly 100

Lilithiann

Feral Sweetheart

13,825 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:29 pm
*waves* Hello there and welcome!

To answer your questions, I am neither bisexual nor lesbian. I am pansexual which basically states, I don't care what gender you are. And I don't really remember telling anyone, I just let things happen naturally. As for pizza, I LOVE Hawaiian pizza.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:02 pm
Well I noticed I was bi at the end of fifth grade,told my friend Bibi who truns out was les and we shared our first kiss moments after 3nodding and i love love love cheese pizza with EXTRA CHEESE.  

lap_dance_baby

sexyangel231

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:23 pm
mines is everything and all i have to say i am bisexeual  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:53 am
I first realized in my early twenties.
The first person I told was my friend Adam. The only reason I told him was because I said,
"I think I am gay. If I were straight, you would be the one I'd marry."
From there it all came out...

I don't eat pizza.

lesbian slut0069

lesbian slut0069

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:55 am
Country Rain
I first realized I was bi in 8th grade when my friend who is also bi came out to me and told me about it. I think I knew before then but in 8th grade is when I really understood it. I first came out to my best friend Alyssa. I told her in a note and I was so scared that she would end our friendship but thankfully she didn't. I still haven't come out to my family yet and I'm not sure when I will. And my fav kinda pizza is Hawaiian <3 Or Canadian bacon. <3

This is exactly why I do not date bisexuals.
This right here.  
les/bi paradise

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces