Welcome to Gaia! ::

Death Note Official Fan Guild!

Back to Guilds

Death Note guild for all lovers of Death Note! 

Tags: Death Note, Kira, L Lawliet, Wammy House, Anime 

Reply Death Note Academy
World_of_Random's Classes: OVERVIEW Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How many of you would be interested in these subjects?
  Biology (Science)
  Mathematics
  Foreign Arts (Culture from different parts of the world)
  NONE OF THEM! I like Clover_IceQueen's class better!
View Results

World_of_Randomx7
Captain

Dapper Businesswoman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:54 pm
Hello my dear students! As you all know, I am the Captain/Headmaster of the guild. I thought I would give you the insight on what subjects I am going to teach and my expectations.
My class will consist of biology, mathematics, and foreign arts. The days this class run on are Mondays and Fridays (depending on your schedules). All assignments are expected to be posted (or sent) on time. However, don't look at this like a normal school because it isn't! wink We expect you all to have fun while learn at the same time. Wow, don't I sound like most adults?? Any how, there will be days when there will be little events like town run-arounds and stuff. Those will be later explained. Each subject will have their appropriate titles.

Example: Class #2 Foreign Arts

I know it seems like a lot to read, but it really isn't very much. Just try your best! If you need extra help or have questions, send me (or Clover_IceQueen) a message.

Now, for your first lesson, I'd like you all to look up the definition "doppelganger". It has to do with science. Send your answers to me in a PM! You have two weeks to do this assignment.

~The Headmaster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:46 pm
Do I have to do this lesson too? rofl  

TheNewLibrarian
Vice Captain

Witty Informer

9,600 Points
  • Piepitcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300

World_of_Randomx7
Captain

Dapper Businesswoman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:31 pm
Clover_IceQueen
Do I have to do this lesson too? rofl

Ah ha ha! Of course not, Clover. You are a teacher.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:25 pm
xd Okay. I've been studying up even more on aliens and other planets, so I'll start that class soon. biggrin  

TheNewLibrarian
Vice Captain

Witty Informer

9,600 Points
  • Piepitcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300

World_of_Randomx7
Captain

Dapper Businesswoman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:33 pm
Clover_IceQueen
xd Okay. I've been studying up even more on aliens and other planets, so I'll start that class soon. biggrin

Very good! Everything is shaping out just wonderfully, except for the fact that no one is re-sending academy applications except for TWO people.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:57 pm
um if u would like i could help being a teacher from time to time if its kk 4laugh whee 4laugh whee 4laugh  

Poisonharlequin

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,250 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Guildmember 100

TheNewLibrarian
Vice Captain

Witty Informer

9,600 Points
  • Piepitcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:59 pm
I still only have 1 vote... I got jipped stare  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:52 pm
black_rose_ness
um if u would like i could help being a teacher from time to time if its kk 4laugh whee 4laugh whee 4laugh

Well, that would be very kind of you. Whenever we may need a substitute, I will send you a message to inform you of the duties.  

World_of_Randomx7
Captain

Dapper Businesswoman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Poisonharlequin

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,250 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:00 pm
World_of_Randomx7
black_rose_ness

Well, that would be very kind of you. Whenever we may need a substitute, I will send you a message to inform you of the duties.

thank you quite much and if anyone quits or if you would like it i would be able to be an full teacher kk  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:10 pm
black_rose_ness
World_of_Randomx7
black_rose_ness

thank you quite much and if anyone quits or if you would like it i would be able to be an full teacher kk

You're quite welcome. Hm...that is an interesting notion. There are only two teachers currently. There is Clover_IceQueen and me. I will consider making you into a full time teacher, but in order for me to do that, you will have to prove your skills by being a substitute. 3nodding  

World_of_Randomx7
Captain

Dapper Businesswoman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

TheNewLibrarian
Vice Captain

Witty Informer

9,600 Points
  • Piepitcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:21 pm
World_of_Randomx7
black_rose_ness
World_of_Randomx7
black_rose_ness

You're quite welcome. Hm...that is an interesting notion. There are only two teachers currently. There is Clover_IceQueen and me. I will consider making you into a full time teacher, but in order for me to do that, you will have to prove your skills by being a substitute. 3nodding

I agree. We don't really know her that well, so this solution seems fair 3nodding What do you want to teach, Rose?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:52 pm
Clover_IceQueen
World_of_Randomx7
black_rose_ness
World_of_Randomx7
black_rose_ness

I agree. We don't really know her that well, so this solution seems fair 3nodding What do you want to teach, Rose?

anything exciting pretty much ,i would maybe something like that k whee whee whee whee whee  

Poisonharlequin

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,250 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Guildmember 100

Sonzai Hatsune

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:02 pm
i suck at math, but i went ahead and voted for that ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:20 am
black_rose_ness
Clover_IceQueen
World_of_Randomx7
black_rose_ness
World_of_Randomx7
black_rose_ness

anything exciting pretty much ,i would maybe something like that k whee whee whee whee whee

Hm... I'm glad that I am teaching English rofl  

TheNewLibrarian
Vice Captain

Witty Informer

9,600 Points
  • Piepitcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300

Poisonharlequin

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,250 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:39 pm
Clover_IceQueen
black_rose_ness
Clover_IceQueen
World_of_Randomx7
black_rose_ness

Hm... I'm glad that I am teaching English rofl

well thats kool for uu lucky  
Death Note Academy

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas