Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:22 am
Hello There.
Welcome To Kuro-Yume's Plot Thread.

Kuro-Yume is a Charming young stallion. He is a bit of a flirt and that does at times get him into trouble. Though he is still learning how to treat a Mare. He does get a lot wrong and needs a few things to help him out. That is where his Plots are going to come in handy.

So if you are interested Please either PM me or Post here.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:23 am
User Image

~♥Name:♥~ Kuro-Yume
~♥Name Meaning:♥~ Black Dream
~♥NickName:♥~ Kuro or Yume
~♥Gender:♥~ Male

~♥Obtained:♥~ Given to me as a basket from Rita Zyon (Thank You for my First SoQ)
~♥Date Obtained:♥~ 12/25/10

~♥Sexuality:♥~ Straight
~♥Likes:♥~ Females, Midnight walks and flights, Sunbathing, getting into trouble though he needs help out of it.
~♥Dislikes:♥~ getting hit on by males so when pissed about it he plays along just to upset them

~♥Parents:♥~ Zei x Mireille
~♥Siblings:♥~ Canon, Zeke, Ayita, and Zacharias
~♥Mate:♥~ Amu
~♥Children:♥~ ---

~♥Temper:♥~ Charming
~♥Personality:♥~ Kuro-Yume is a flirtatious and a charmer. He sweet talks but that like his flirting and charming ways get him into trouble he loves the thrill of it all and getting out of trouble. Though he does need help on that and maybe a lifetime mate to keep a leash on him.
He is sometimes a hard stallion to handle but he can be controlled once you find his weak spot. --won't give that away unless in an RP-- He can also be high strong when he feels like he has no way out of something. But he is normally wearing a smile or smirk on his face when being his normal flirtatious and charming self. There is no pick up line he will not try on a female.

~♥Breedings:♥~
1.♥ amu-
2.♥ amu-
3.♥ amu-

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:41 am
~♥Plots:♥~

~♥Best Friend Plot:♥~
Kuro-Yume is in of a Friend who can help him out of trouble. This friend can be Female or Male. That doesn't matter. The only thing that I am really looking for in this area is someone who likes to RP as they do friend things. Getting into trouble. Getting out of it. Exploring. Showing off. Things you would do with a friend.

~♥Lifetime Mate Plot:♥~
This is also something I am looking for someone who likes to RP..
Female and she has to be able to put up with him and put him in his place when and if he steps out of line. It is going to happen.. He is known to step over the line at times. So the female going to be his lifetime mate needs to put a leash on him with his charming and flirting ways.

~♥Girlfriend For First Breeding:♥~
Taken this is just a note to self..
But I think I am going to try and breed him with the CYO Plushie girl -waiting on her cert- I got Though this might change. Though I believe I am co-owning her with a friend. -needs to see her cert first though if memory is right-

Chat and Plot Zone

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games