Aniira's Plots! Erasto is lookin' for man-attraction... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aniira

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:03 am
User Image

Hello there all! Here is my umpteenth attempt at a plot thread, but mostly just a new attempt at one for more than one Soquili. Anyway, feel free to look around--I may not have all of my Soqs in here, but if you want plots with someone else, feel free to inquire. The ones in this thread will be my top priority.

Disclaimer: As of right now, I'm swamped with college, so my RP replies will be slow. I do not want meet and greets, unless they will lead up to something more or else my post specifically states so. I am open to background plottage, and love to discuss things through PM. If we do plot, and later my school workload lessens, then I may be more apt to RP it out. :3

Also, I'm not able to be on a ton of hours per day, so my replies in this thread may also vary in speed. However, like I said, my mailbox is open if you want a quick reply.

♥ Soquili in thread subject to change! ♥

♥ Feel free to suggest your own plots! ♥

♥ And please do not feel offended if I do not accept a suggestion--I'm just picky about some things. :3 ♥

CURRENTLY IMPORTANT THINGS--->

> A MALE love interest for Erasto. See post for details!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:19 am
User Image

Name: Kristan
Family:
Family Tree
And sisters Criana and Diantha who are missing from the chart. Also Hanna, who is his adoptive sister.

Sexuality: Straight.
Interests: Military training, running through the forest, sneaking away from his family to visit Sophia Phillipa Hale, swimming, competing with his peers in physical games, having his hair groomed, listening to his mother's stories...
Personality: Stubborn. Plainly said. He's a bit of a troublemaker, learning from his strong willed older sister Kamakana about how to not let anything get him down. He doesn't try to play tricks on people to be mean--it's just how he is. Further down in his heart, however, he's sweet and caring, and loves his family very much. He would do anything to help or protect his mother, father, or siblings. He can sometimes be cantankerous and joke around, but it's all in good spirits and he means no offense or harm to anyone. He loves physical activities and his guardian training, and holds a close bond with anyone who trains next to him. He appreciates tidbits of wisdom and has an interest in stories about ancient times or foreign lands.

At a young age, he forged a bond with a young filly of the Miakoda herd named Sophia Phillipa Hale. Ever since he saved her from a Kalona attack, he has been secretly meeting her in special places, his bond growing from a friendship to a romantic attraction. Their relationship is much like a Romeo and Juliet story, for they both know their duties to their herd, yet can not deny the love they hold for eachother.

Plots

PLOT IDEAS

♥ He would love to have more young males in his mother's herd. At the moment, they are under stress from a recent Kalona attack and darker events evolving around a Kalona named Demon, so any extra muscle would be appreciated. It would be fun to have an RP where he and a number of other male members are practicing guardian routines or training.

♥ Perhaps a male play-date who might end up being his closest friend? Kind of like a side-kick, someone he can count on to back him whenever need be. Also someone he can confide in. This can start out as foal RP and transition to adults, or can just start at the adult stage.

Damsel in Distress! A young filly who may be trapped by some carnivorous creature (perhaps even a Kalona), who he will somehow either save or help escape. They will become good friends, and perhaps even in the future, something more.
- More to come for this plot, but feel free to suggest. :3

♥ Any sibling plots with his relatives.

Aniira

Aniira

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:44 am
User Image

Name: Sophia Rose
Family:
Mother: Jessamine
Father: Devicius
Adoptive (and to her, REAL) Father: Ignis
Brother: Adrian

Sexuality: 20% Homosexual, 80% Heterosexual
Interests: Destroying small animals, plotting and talking to her brother, flying, being treated like a princess, being beautiful, tricking unsuspecting soqs...
Personality: Alrighty, here it goes!

First, a little background: Sophia's parents were an odd couple. Her mother was a non-kalona (at least aesthetically) who had a craving for blood and sated her urges by chopping up critters with her meat cleaver. However, she was a beauty to behold, and hardly a stallion could resist her loveliness. Sophia's father was the Angeni of Allure, a once lecherous and lusty stallion who rarely stuck with a mare longer than one night. When he found her mother, Jessamine, he instantly fell in love, and quit his bad habits to be with her. Jess also gave up her unsettling habit. However, months later, when they met for the final time, Jess decided to show Dev her secret. Dev would not accept her for her strange habit, and grew even angrier at the thought of his children inside her. He also told Jess his secret, that he had been with many mares beside her. He ended up leaving, though battered by the heart-broken Jess, who stole some of his feathers. The two were greatly affected by the ordeal, though their children suffered as much.

Jessamine gave her baskets to a stranger, an Angeni named Ignis, to watch over and protect. They had already been chopped at by her cleaver, and she knew she could not keep them. Thus, Ignis ended up with the two foals, and became their true parent.

Perhaps it was the rough handling of her basket, or her simple lineage, that made Sophia such a strange creature. However, whatever the cause, she is not one to be trifled with. She is very close to her brother, and besides him and Ignis, she loves no one. She thinks herself superior to others, especially stallions. She often has similar urges to what her mother had, and sates them by tearing up small animals. She also likes to bite Soquili, if only to taste their blood. However, once sated, she becomes unusually calm and clear-headed.

Basically, she's hot-headed and stubborn. She likes to keep a fierce mask on, and is a tad bit insane at times. She throws hissy-fits and thinks she's a princess to behold. However, deep inside, the story of her parents greatly troubles her, and she shrinks away from the possibility of something similar happening to her.

Plots

PLOT IDEAS

♥ Feel free to suggest something--I'm still trying to hash stuff out for her and am willing to listen to ideas.

♥ Someone who tries to hurt her brother? Whoo man, she'd be PO'd.

♥ Sophia's dominant and possessive mate, Lucius, often prevents her from having any other acquaintances because of his wish to keep her for himself. She needs another female, one who is selfish, beautiful, and strong-willed like she is, to escape to and visit. They'll be like secret friends, but Sophia really just needs someone else to vent to and gossip with. She can act a bit crazy at times, so this other female would have to be understanding. And of course, the other female would have to be able to evade Lucius, who probably wouldn't take well to another Soquili spending time with his little mouse.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:51 am
User ImageUser Image

Name: Erasto
Family: None.

Sexuality: Bi-Sexual.
Interests: Reading old human books about magic, gathering herbs, studying the random body parts he collects, experimenting with potions, luring in unsuspecting victims, wandering around at night, finding interesting things
Personality: Erasto is not exactly the viscous Kalona-halfbreed that he looks like. Whereas he enjoys his fun and games (and meat!), he is more of an intellectual who enjoys dwelling in ancient books written on the subjects of Black Magic and Witchcraft. He loves to be challenged, even if it means experiencing several mistakes and near failure. His idea of fun is experimenting with random potions and spells, all of which are for unusual and disturbing things. He constantly puts on a facade of a "Witch Doctor", and lures wary victims to his little hut with the help of his bright lantern. Despite his unruly and alarming appearance, the oblivious patients are trustful of Erasto because he claims he can cure any illness with a potion or spell. Of course, said patient is lucky enough if they leave his dwelling with all of their limbs intact.

Erasto does eat meat, but most of his victims are used for spell components--AKA, eyeballs, tongues, hooves, intestines, and anything else his cryptic books call for. He is quite the charmer, and is attracted to both males and females. However, his wants never increase to anything more than a curious lust, and he's not one for needing physical pleasure. He rather admires a body for its potential taste or ability to provide ample spell components. However, if a victim turns out to be smarter than previously thought, Erasto might simply entertain them, or bargain their release with a tidbit of information or a rare piece of jewelry or such.

Erasto can often seem absent-minded, or perhaps more focused on a single thing than all aspects of a meeting or conversation. His moods are quick to change, and he often has random outbursts of laughter or strange clicking sounds of the tongue. He finds amusement in the strangest things and is incapable of feeling fear--it's not that he's brave or heroic, he just doesn't understand danger when it occurs. He could be hanging over a cliff, about to fall to his death, and his only interest would be the variety of plant life growing on the rock face. He simply focuses only on what interests him, and all other things are disregarded as unneeded and useless.

Erasto sleeps well into the afternoon and is not a morning person. He works well into the late night, wandering around the area beyond his hut, trying to attract potential victims.

He wears his mask in almost all of his transitions, and only takes it off to sleep and during important spells. He will also reveal his face to certain horses, either because he feels that they're worthy or because he feels like creeping them out with his eyes. He found the skull buried in the swamp muds, and thinks that it's from some ancient magical beast that will protect him from others' curses.

Plots

PLOT IDEAS

♥ Testing out his homosexuality--Erasto needs an interesting man around to keep him occupied on boring days. Now, this would be a picky situation; Erasto would easily bore of a more dominant and aggressive male, so he obviously needs to be the more dominant of the two (or else they treat each other equally, in strength and intelligence). Also, this male must have something interesting about him that prevents Erasto from wanting to kill him--perhaps unusual beauty, a challenging intellect, an interest in herbs as he has, or physical incapability so bad that Erasto takes pity on the stallion. Somehow, I'd like this bond to strengthen into an odd sort of love, if it may. Of course, any love with Erasto is not normal, and this stallion would have to be able to endure his strange moods and hobbies, as well as residing in a swamp. The situation could also be a hostage situation, where Erasto forces them to stay, then a bond slowly comes out of that. Any other ideas? Feel free to suggest!

♥ If you need a creepy encounter, Erasto's the one!

Aniira

Aniira

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:54 am
User Image

Name: Ominos
Family:
Mate: Eir (owned by `raze)

Sexuality: Straight
Interests: Staying out of the sun, skulking, fighting, fighting... fighting.
Personality: Ominos is,indeed, a dark-hearted individual. He will not intentionally seek out others to torture or frighten, but if another creature happens upon him, he will not pass up a chance for food or entertainment. He constantly does things without thinking (not life-altering things, simply everyday occurences), such as ripping his prey to shreds before eating it, or killing a creature too quickly. Later, after completing his task, he often thinks back on what he could have done differently, and how he could have enjoyed the occurence so much more (i.e., instead of killing his prey quickly, he could have played with it before killing it). He prefers solitude in dark, deep caves, and can often be found in the hardest-to-reach caverns. He revels in the darkness--he can not stand the sunlight. It hurts his sensitive, light-colored eyes.

Ominos has the emotionless feelings of a judge--he won't pass up an individual just because they're young, female, or innocent. Pleas for mercy do not reach his ears, and he often kills his prey with an expressionless look on his face. He is not compassionate at all, but is known to express compassionate-like feelings in the form of control and possesiveness.

He is terribly strong, and finds enjoyment in exerting his strength over other Soquili and two-leggers. It's true that he enjoys terrifying and hurting his prey--he just doesn't think about it until it's too late most of the time.

Other words that express him: Moody, forgetful, headstrong, uncaring, emotionless, dark, hateful, defensive.

Plots

PLOT IDEAS

♥ NEW! He's currently been stabbed in the side with a small cedar branch by the members of the herd that he's stalking for his master. He's in danger of his lung collapsing from the sharp point, yet he can't reach around to pull it out. He managed to fly away from the herd land, but will not make it back to Demon with his injury. I need a healing breed, perhaps a unicorn or uni-hybrid, that can heal him. This Soquili will most likely be forced by him to comply, or threatened until they agree to heal them. Or, if they have a kinder or more oblivious personality, then they can just take pity on him and help him. Though that'd probably make him even more angry... but anyway, their help will convince him not to hurt them when he's healed, so no damage done!

♥ Currently, he's joining Syaoran-puu's "Demon" in his invincible Kalona army. He feels like he has nothing better to do and would like a chance at better hunting.

♥ Fights? I need potential enemies/victims that will feed his ego, since he pretty hates himself and everything else in the world except his mate.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:19 am
User Image

Name: Whisper
Family:
Adoptive Mother: Tranquility
???Adoptive Father: Maramu

Sexuality: Straight.
Interests: Exploring the mountain terrain around her shrine home, learning from Tranquility, observing creatures in their natural habitat, reading, humming, watching the water in streams, healing troubled Soquili, listening to others' problems, giving advice, poems
Personality: Whisper is a very quiet foal, and will be quiet for her whole life. However, though she may not say much, she listens very well and is highly intelligent. She always pays attention to small details and tries to find every part of every story, wishing to remain objective in her opinions and not subjective. She gives fair advice, even at such a young age, and always speaks her heart. She enjoys the quiet scenery around her home, and often watches the sparkling waters of streams and the actions of nature to reflect on her internal state of mind. She hardly ever disobeys Tranquility, and does not openly seek trouble making. Instead, she strives for peace withing and around her, and wants only to please others.

Plots

PLOT IDEAS

♥ Finding a friend. Perhaps a foal who travels to Tranquility's shrine, or is just around the area?

♥ Meeting a water type who would happen to live in the streams in the mountains. It's important that Whisper understands and loves all breeds of Soquili, not just those who live on land.

♥ Learning to appreciate her own size: This is where another foal, or adult regular Soquili teases Whisper about her size (she's even small for an Usdia). Whisper will not get upset, but will instead name all the reason that her size is the perfect size for her. She'll stand strong in her faith that all creatures have a purpose, and that her size is the way she's meant to be.

♥ Any other things you can come up with!

Aniira

Aniira

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:20 am
heart  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:21 am
heart  

Aniira

Aniira

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:22 am
Annnnndd OPEN!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:02 pm
heart  

Aniira

Aniira

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:18 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:39 pm
Kristan
♥ Damsel in Distress! A young filly who may be trapped by some carnivorous creature (perhaps even a Kalona), who he will somehow either save or help escape. They will become good friends, and perhaps even in the future, something more.
- More to come for this plot, but feel free to suggest. :3

I would like to offer Sophia Phillipa Hale.
User ImageUser Image

Also... for the creature I would be happy to offer Demon XD You know I love me some Demon. If they were to trick him and get far enough away even though he could chase them he would likely simply let them go because he would be impressed by their spirit and cunning. As for why he would do it.... well Demon doesn't need a reason. XD hehehe.

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Aniira

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:28 pm
Aww, she's so pretty! I'm sure Kristan would love to help her, and be so amazed by her wings haha. Seeing as his family just has flutter wings, and not feathered ones. :3
So sure! As long as she's the type who needs saving, I'm all for it. And Demon would work perfect for the attacker! I'm sure Kristan can find a way to trick him or at least evade him long enough to forget the chase. :3

Did you want to set up a RP? Or moi?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:38 pm
Either is fine with me XD whoever gets to it first? If I have some time today I would be glad to.

Oh.... just realised I didn't explain Sophia's personality. Ignore her sword XD she is a very dainty creature, and as a foal was very ill and a little frail so she is definatly the type to get into trouble. The sword was a gift from her father Jasper in an effort to make her less of a target since she is so dainty and his only daughter. She is part of the Miakoda herd..... so if you wanted RP with either her mother or another member of the herd when they actually manage to escape I am completely game for that. (Crown Cullen is her cousin XD).

But woohoo! Sounds like fun.  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Aniira

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:00 am
Haha, thanks. I think she'll work fine for the part. And Kristan will be the perfect gentleman to such a beauty. x3

I'm not sure what'll happen afterwards--perhaps she can invite him back to her herd to meet her mommy or daddy? Or Kristan could do the same, because his mother and father are going to soon have a herd (when I get around to creating the forum). Though I only own his mother, haha. So either way is fine!

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff