Reply Chat and Plot Zone
IsisMagic's Plot Thread

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IsisMagic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:50 pm
Hi, and welcome to my plot thread! A few things you should know before we get started:

1. I am shy. Very, very shy. I have spurts of being social, yes, but I'm not good about putting myself out there.

2. I don't have all that much experience RP-ing. So, if I do something not quite right, please let me know so I don't do it again!

3. I have a tendency to think big, huge, unrealistic plots. Whether this is good or bad, I'll let you decide, but just be warned, you may have to reel me in occasionally. I will try my best to be good.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:03 pm
User Image

Name: Eoghan
Temper: Heroic
Color: Dark Blue

What I was thinking for Eoghan was a Hero's Journey. Think kind of The Hobbit or even Star Wars. The Hero is called to adventure (he usually tries to refuse the call) then leaves his home. Adventure ensues. Sometimes there is a love interest, sometimes there is a quest, and most of the time there is at least one villain to overcome. The Hero meets many friends along the way who help him on his journey. Sometimes there is also treasure involved, which can be literal or figurative, in the form of new knowledge. At the end of his journey, he takes this treasure or his new knowledge home. Throughout his adventures, the hero has grown into a mature character.

Basically, this plot idea can be morphed into anything you can think of. This is kind of just the formula I'm thinking of to get me started.

As for Eoghan's personality, he's a bit immature at the moment. He has the makings for a great hero, and he tries to be noble and kind, but he's also naive. He also has a bit of a white knight complex that makes him want to save everyone, which doesn't really work out so well for him, seeing as he's kind of an idiot. A bit socially awkward, he doesn't understand deception very well, and could be taken in very easily by arguments that seem logical. I haven't done much actual RP with him yet, though, so this may all develop quite differently than what I'm imagining now.

If he sounds like fun, or at least interesting, give me a nudge! Thanks!
heart  

IsisMagic

IsisMagic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:04 pm
heart Reserved heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:04 pm
heart Reserved heart  

IsisMagic

IsisMagic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:06 pm
And Open!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:34 am
fufufufufu.
i actually have a meta-plot going for one of my soq at the moment. there's a treasure hunt of sorts involved in it and lissa's looking for people to help defend said treasure. o:
Eoghan sounds like he'd be perfect for the party. Lissa could offer him some treasures in return.

Basically the idea we (Nyx and I, she's playing Lissa's first rival) have is this.
Her soq - Semmy heard of treasure in caves that lie in Lissa's land. She went skulking around there and Lissa didn't like that so she confronted her. Then Semmy attacked her, something very dishonourable since Lissa IS a leader.
etc'.etc'. (I'm too lazy to explain it all, the RP is Here if you wanna read it.)

SO. Lissa's shoved Semmy off for now but Semmy's not going down that easy - she wants the treasure. So she's going to get a group to help her take it and Lissa's looking for a group to help her defend the caves.

Curiousity will get the best of Lissa and she'll take her band of merry men (and women) and go into the caves to see if they're even worth defending. Semmy finds out and follows her in and there's a cave-in and they have to work together to get out, but they keep trying to trick each other to get the treasure.

Um, yeah. XD There's more but that's the basic idea. Lissa's also looking for herd members if Eoghan would be interested? Specifically protectors and warriors since she has none. XD

Her plot thread has more details. >w<

sorry for the long post. XD  

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

IsisMagic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:43 am
That sounds really interesting! We can try it & see if Eoghan is a good fit or not. He'd probably stick around for at least the treasure hunt. Then we can see if he'll want to join the herd or not. biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:45 am
I love stars! XD Stunning stallion... just had to say that! Anyways, if you ever want RP with any of my soquili feel free to just pick one (and feel free to PM me, poke me in thread or just talk here) the link to my teepee is in my signature.

Again... beautiful boy!

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:35 pm
Terribly sorry, I was a bit late noticing this. D: I'll set up an RP in a little bit and post the link here. <3  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:24 pm
@ Syaoran-Puu - Thanks so much! I like him, too!  

IsisMagic

Chat and Plot Zone

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff