Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ishtanballa

Romantic Spotter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:53 am
~Welcome to Dominica's Plot Thread~

I love my timid little Angeni/Fluttercorn mix, but that doesn't stop me from wanting to shove some excitement into her life.

This thread is for the express purpose of seeking candidates for an attacker, and a savior. When the end date arrives, I'll be discussing the candidates with a couple of my friends and picking the ones that seem to suit it best.

End Date For Attacker: Feb 12th

End Date For Savior: TBA  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:58 am
~The Rules~

o1. Please be polite and respectful to all who post.
o2. I would appreciate being notified if you are no longer interested in partaking in the plots.
o3. Please don't be mad if you're not picked.
o4. When applying for the savior, please be as detailed as possible in regards to their personality.
o5. Yes I can be slow when it comes to replying to RPs. But I am working on getting better at it.
o6. If you have a question, feel free to post here or PM me.
o7. All rules are subject to change.  

Ishtanballa

Romantic Spotter

Ishtanballa

Romantic Spotter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:10 pm
~The Mare~

User ImageParents: AonanixFremere
Sibling: Aisha
Kids: None

Likes: Shiny things, water droplets, watching the rain, humming birds, and flowers
Dislikes: Getting wet, feeling abandoned, the dark, and being the center of attention

Personality: A timid little thing who fears anything unknown. She speaks in murmurs and avoids crowds like the plague. Compliments of any form as met with a deep blush and a quick shakes of the head because she refuses to see herself as better than anyone else. Dreams of being as brave or strong as her sister fill the mare's head, but no matter how hard she tries, she always ends up fleeing as fast as her legs, or wings, can carry her.

The Future: I have no intention of keeping Dominica as a skittish little mare. Over time, with the help from friends and family, she will grow out of her fears and no longer feel the to triple guess herself.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:51 pm
~The Plots~

Attacker: For this an evil Soq is needed. One who will attack without any real reason and will pursue the prey because Dominica will most definitely flee. She will fun as fast as her little legs can carry her. And maybe even attempt to fly away, though she's not too confident in her flying abilities. I'm not looking for any permanent damage. So no ripping off wings or anything alone those lines. I'm looking for her to get injured to the point that someone would need to care for her.

Why does the attack stop? Maybe the attacker grows bored, or Dominica manages to get away by tapping into the shrinking powers that she absolutely hates using. Or anything else can be discussed.

Savior: Someone who comes across the injured mare and is kind enough to take her in and care for her. Treating not only her physical injuries but the mental scars. This would require someone patient who won't snap at the mare over her low self esteem and skittishness because at first, she may just try to hide from them. xD

While caring for her, they are welcome to try and sooth some of her self esteem issues if they feel up for tackling it. This will take maybe a few RPs, it can be discussed, and once she's better they'd need to set off to reunite her with either her family or protector (Hania Shen).

If the savior is male, there is the potential for romance I suppose. But I'm not guaranteeing anything. If they don't click, they don't click.  

Ishtanballa

Romantic Spotter

Ishtanballa

Romantic Spotter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:04 pm
~The Candidates~

~Attacker~

sbuggy166
I Want To Rip You Apart!
Rishy
What's he/she like? --short tempered and angry at the world XD
Why would he/she pursue Dominica? --wrong place at the wrong time. Rishy is hungry, she would attack because Dominica is just the first thing she came across.
Will he/she give up the hunt, or will Dominica need to find a way to escape? -- at first Rishy would not really be into the hunt, but as it progresses, she will find that she is actually enjoying it and cant wait till she gets her claws into her prey, so Dominica would probably have to escape. rishy has never met a flutter, so the whole shrinking thing would really throw her off.
Anything Else? Rishy isnt one to torture or maim. she hunts to eat so no need to worry about Dominica getting seriously injured.

~Savior~

Polette
♥I WANT PLOTS/RP!♥
Soq you with to plot with: Dominica
Link to your Soq: Anarion
Plot/RP Wanted: The Savior plot? o:
What you are interested in: Well, Ari is a naturally chivalrous stallion, so if he were to see anyone injured, he'd definitely stick by them to make sure they're okay.
Anything Else: o:

dawns_aura
Let Me Heal You
Giolladhe
Soq's Personality:-- Temper: Dutiful
Personality: Inquisitive, lively and bright, the stallion matured
quickly because of the burdens placed on his shoulders at a very young age. Due to said responsibilities, he has learned to place duty first before anything else, though deep down, he longs for the chance to cast off the shackles of his position and find out who he is. Underneath it all is a gentle and kind stallion.

History: (Snipped to fit in post. See Dawns post for history)

Any interesting facts that should be known? yes, he is blind. Yes it could be healed, but he bears the blindness out of a sense of duty and guilt. Also, though he is a unicorn, healing is not the greatest of his talents- he has the knowledge of how to treat almost any injury or illness, but he prefers to use herbs and potions rather than his innate abilities. There is also the fact he is slightly socially awkward…
Are you willing to discuss the plot as it goes? absolutely
Anything Else?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:27 pm
~The Forms~

[color=red][b][size=18]I Want To Rip You Apart![/size][/b][/color]
[img][/img]
[b]What's he/she like?[/b] --
[b]Why would he/she pursue Dominica?[/b] --
[b]Will he/she give up the hunt, or will Dominica need to find a way to escape?[/b] --
[b]Anything Else?[/b]

[color=green][size=18][b]Let Me Heal You[/b][/size][/color]
[img][/img]
[b]Soq's Personality:[/b]--
[b]History:[/b] --
[b]Any interesting facts that should be known?[/b]
[b]Are you willing to discuss the plot as it goes?[/b]
[b]Anything Else?[/b]

Ishtanballa

Romantic Spotter

Ishtanballa

Romantic Spotter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:29 pm
Reserved

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:31 pm
Open

Ishtanballa

Romantic Spotter

sbuggy166

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:17 pm
I Want To Rip You Apart!
User Image
What's he/she like? --short tempered and angry at the world XD
Why would he/she pursue Dominica? --wrong place at the wrong time. Rishy is hungry, she would attack because Dominica is just the first thing she came across.
Will he/she give up the hunt, or will Dominica need to find a way to escape? -- at first Rishy would not really be into the hunt, but as it progresses, she will find that she is actually enjoying it and cant wait till she gets her claws into her prey, so Dominica would probably have to escape. rishy has never met a flutter, so the whole shrinking thing would really throw her off.
Anything Else? Rishy isnt one to torture or maim. she hunts to eat so no need to worry about Dominica getting seriously injured.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:39 pm
Let Me Heal You
User Image
Soq's Personality:-- Temper: Dutiful
Personality: Inquisitive, lively and bright, the stallion matured
quickly because of the burdens placed on his shoulders at a very young age. Due to said responsibilities, he has learned to place duty first before anything else, though deep down, he longs for the chance to cast off the shackles of his position and find out who he is. Underneath it all is a gentle and kind stallion.

History: --

Brief History: When he was a very young foal, Gio was adopted by his herd’s mystic and second-in-command who had no heirs, and groomed to take over the position. He was a brightly lively colt with an insatiable curiosity and desire to learn.

He was encouraged in his pursuits and not coddled. From the beginning he was made aware that he would suffer the consequences of his actions. This forced him to actually think things through.

When he was a young adult, his mentor died and he was forced to take his position and bear the weights and responsibilities, which many thought he was yet too young to handle. But he proved he was more than ready to take his place among the herd during the investiture ceremony where he voluntarily gave up his sight and took the marks of the herd Mystic.

At the ceremony as the paste which would mark him as special, different- the herd’s mystic- set apart, he bore the scarring of his eyes and loss of his sight without a whimper, proving that he was willing to suffer for his charge.

New to his position, the very young stallion literally stumbled upon a solitary basket during one of his walks to clear his mind. Not sensing any parents around, he couldn’t leave the poor defenseless thing to be destroyed. So he carefully dragged it back to the herd and announced his intentions to adopt the foal, sight unseen. The herd matriarch denied his request, but upon hearing the story, she relented enough that the foal would be taken in, but the duty to raise it would not be added to his burdens- the herd would band together and take their turns to care for the little one. But if it was his desire, the mystic would allow him to claim it as his sibling.

Though the entire herd was rather amazed to find that the newest member was a mere regular, and they didn’t know her physical limitations, so they treated her as glass. Early after hatching, Gio convinced the herd elders to give his “sister” the same markings he bore, showing that she was family of the mystic, that she was under his protection.

Then came the day that broke his heart. He was forced to put the safety of the herd before the ties of family. He did what all believed was right, including the sister he was cruelly betraying. He brought to the attention of the other herd leaders the existence of a danger to the herd- in the form of his sister. Steeled to banish her himself, the young stallion was shocked when the council was needed to come to a decision.

In the end, she had taken it upon herself to leave. Though it broke his heart, he let her leave.

Any interesting facts that should be known? yes, he is blind. Yes it could be healed, but he bears the blindness out of a sense of duty and guilt. Also, though he is a unicorn, healing is not the greatest of his talents- he has the knowledge of how to treat almost any injury or illness, but he prefers to use herbs and potions rather than his innate abilities. There is also the fact he is slightly socially awkward…
Are you willing to discuss the plot as it goes? absolutely
Anything Else?

dawns_aura

Peaceful Demigod

Ishtanballa

Romantic Spotter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:18 am
Yay 8D
Thank you for applying owo  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:03 am
heart  

Ishtanballa

Romantic Spotter

Yeonn

Sparkly Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:05 am
Let Me Heal You
User Image
Soq's Personality:

Kamau is like a Knight he is very loyal and is always calm. He rarely ever grows angry and he tries to keep his emotions inside. He cares for everyone he knows and would gladly give his life for those dear to him. He is very patient even with the most evil of souls and even then he will never show fear. notability is the way to live. Stay true to your cause
History:

When Kamau was just a foal he adopted his lion look. He looked to the brave cats that had courage and bravery. He is much a gentleman and introduces himself like one.

Once he encounter a Mare who was very much a shadow but he never ran from her even if he never saw her. He will never run in fear as he believes a coward is one who never tries.

He never had much interaction as a Foal so as he grew older his knightly personality grew stronger. He will protect the weak and the evil if he feels the need to. He wont leave anyone in need no matter how evil they are.

Kamau longs for a good friend for at times he feels empty inside. He wants a Mare to call his own and protect with his life but so far he has found no one.

Life was never hard for him and he does wish to experience what the world has to offer.

Any interesting facts that should be known?

Kamau will never leave if he meets someone. He feels attached to whoever he meets no matter who it is. He will then continue to think of them even after they leave friend or not.

His anger only rises when someone threatens the life of those close to him. He turns very nasty even though it has never happened to him before. He is a uni that will fight till the death if needed.

Are you willing to discuss the plot as it goes?

Yes
Anything Else?

Thanks for considering me for RP!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:02 am
Thank you for your application =3  

Ishtanballa

Romantic Spotter

Ishtanballa

Romantic Spotter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:02 am
heart  
Chat and Plot Zone