Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:10 pm
Currently: Still Wanting Chapter One Plots, Chapter Two Is Currently In Progress

User Image

[Regular Plot Thread] [Teepee]

Welcome to Sakura's meta-plot thread.

Sakura is my first full-size Soq, and I love her dearly. I want her to have a long, full life absolutely bursting with RP.

Part of her life is written out below, but I need other Soquili in order to fulfill it. That is why this thread is here. Interested in helping? Just post which plot you want to apply for, your Soquili and why this Soquili would suit this plot (just a sentence or two about your Soq and any ideas you have for this plot xP).

The best way to contact me is either in this thread or by PM.

Note: I prefer guild RP, not AIM.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:18 pm
User Image

User Image

Name: Sakura
Meaning: Cherry blossom
Born: 28/12/2010
Lives: In the forest, just East of the Kawani Village
RP Color: #DB7487

Current RPs:
[PRP] Pumpkins. Why Pumpkins? (With Coyote) Abandoned
[PRP] Don't Treat Me Like A Foal! (with Synestra)
[PRP] Would You Like To Hear A Story? (With Cloee) Abandoned
[PRP] Fire! (With Acacia)
[PRP] One Warm Day (with Roman)
[PRP] A Motherly Figure (With Annika)
[PRP] Another Bloody Mess (With Gabriel)
[PRP] No Need To Fear (With Yoi Kihaku)
[PRP] Unicorn-Phobia? But I'm Not Scary! (With Berk)
[PRP] Advice From The Wise (With Thesh-ah)
[PRP] You're A Bit Young To Be Alone (With Vienna)
[PRP] Oh My, How Dazzling You Are! (With Atreyu)
[PRP] Its just a game my flower (With Tyler)
[PRP] Sorrowful Farewells, A Grave Burial (With Briallan)
[PRP] Silence (With Idonea)
[PRP] This is... Nice? (With Cleite)
[PRP] Some Healing Time (With Omutia)
[PRP] New Heights (With Bardán) Abandoned
[PRP] To The Beat Of My Heart (With Niall)
[PRP] Crazy Mood Swings FTW! (With Reii Yuki)
[PRP] Help Me! (With Xaivary)
[PRP] Could It... Be True? (With Kaiya)
[PRP] What Are You Talking About? (With Sitareh)
[PRP] Freak Out! (With Itzel)
[PRP] Basket Popping (With family)
[PRP] Just Foaling Around (With Zehaedeos)
[PRP] A Haunting Howl (With Frostbite)
[PRP] At The Beginning (With Chandar)
[PRP] EVERYTHING Is Going Wrong (With Bijoux)
[PRP] And The World Comes Crashing Down... (Self RP)
[PRP] ESCAPE! (With Maion and Auri)
[PRP] Getting to Know You (With Adrian Dragonshadow)
[PRP] Students and Teachers (With Shrivatsa)
[PRP] Pumpkins, Fog and Company, Oh My! (With Bushkin)
[PRP] Daily Routines (With Blair)

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:33 pm
User Image

In brief: kind, patient and motherly. A bit naive, very young. Loves children, wants kids of her own, but can't seem to settle down with any guys. Prefers to stay in one place, though she secretly yearns to travel. Likes stories and sharing her "wisdom".

A disclaimer: I have always described Sakura as being "motherly" without ever really pondering the terminology. But then I began to think, what really constitutes being "motherly"? What makes a good mother? After all, some are strict and set in their ways, some kind and malleable, yet all are a mother.

Then I realized that none of that matters. Being motherly doesn't require being overly kind, nor being overly strict. It is about looking after your foals and sticking with them, no matter what. It is a dedication to another being, one bound to you by blood and familial ties. It is about sacrificing part of your life to this other organism.

To be a mother, you can be constantly scolding. You can nag and nag and nag, and be telling them off over every little thing. But then again, you can also never say a stern word. You can be compassionate and comforting, a shoulder to cry on for them. These are two extremes on the scale, with most finding some place in the middle, and yet neither constitutes being "motherly".

All in all, there is no set personality for being a mother. A mother is how you choose to be, and anyone can be one. It is a vow of loyalty, of dedication, and of love. And so, in everyone's own way, this can be expressed. Be it worrying constantly over their offspring, or not being afraid to let go and let them make their own mistakes in life. Be it smothering them with caresses when they are injured, or telling them to tough it up.

So, in a way, I cannot really describe Sakura's personality as "motherly", contrary to what it says on her cert, but I can describe what sort of mother she is, and what makes her a good mother in her own way.

Personality In Chapter One: Upon first glance, Sakura appears to be a kind and bubbly person. She is sweet, she is talkative, and she can get a conversation spurting out of even the most introverted of souls. Always seeking out anyone within the vicinity for a conversation, it is clear that she feels most comfortable surrounded by a crowd. And although she tends to dominate a conversation, she has the patience and the ability to restrain her tongue enough to encourage those more quiet and shy speakers (without totally smothering them in words). She is warm, open and just begs for others to return her affections.

Yet deep down she is lonely. She longs for foals and a family of her own, but in some small part of her brain she is afraid. The tragedy that befell her parents haunts her in some hidden part of her mind, not quite acknowledged, but still a looming shadow that casts doubts through her. To try and contradict these feelings, she tries not to allow herself to fall in love. She wants to, but there is always hesitation, and her relationships always collapse after a short while. Not only this, but she misses her family greatly. She misses the bickering between her siblings, she misses their caresses and the feeling of belonging.

That is the reason she confines herself to the loneliness of her forest, where few people seldom wander. This is where her family used to live, and this is where with every step she can relive the memories. But that is not what binds her to this land. The truth is, before her father left, he made her promise to stay and said that he would come back. He said he would go for help, to his parents and his old herd, to find someone to care for the foals and raise them. She vowed to wait for him and not leave. But as time went on, the foals grew hungry and were forced to leave their cave to forage for food. And eventually, her siblings realized they were alone and went off to live their own lives. Yet Sakura, as loyal as ever, remains in the hope that one day he will return. Despite this, she secretly yearns to travel, though she knows she cannot.

The mare tends to act more mature than she is, which is a consequence of being forced to raise herself from such a young age. In truth, she is very young and it is reflected in her naivety at times. Due to her talkative and open nature, she usually hears a lot of stories about other Soquili, and tends to give out advice based on these stories. Unfortunately, this advice is often a misinterpretation of the stories and so can lead to dire consequences. After all, she herself is inexperienced in the world.

But overall she is warm and compassionate. She is a shoulder to lean on in tough times, and always willing to listen to others. She enjoys a good chat, and feels most comfortable around others. She is loyal and does her best to help others, be it consoling them emotionally or healing their physical wounds. She also strongly believes that everyone has a good soul deep down, and strives her best to bring this out in others.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:44 pm
User Image

The basics (to be typed out neatly later):
1. Born the oldest. Her parents had two consecutive litters, each containing three baskets. They also adopted a few stray foals, so Sakura had many siblings.
2. Whilst giving birth to the last set of baskets, something went wrong during labor and Sakura's mother ended up weak from blood loss. After that she caught an infection. Weakened as she was, the virus finished her off slowly. Her uni powers could only keep it at bay for so long.
3. Her father tried to raise as well as he could, but it was difficult for him. He had to deal with many foals and the loss of his mate.
4. With her father failing badly to maintain their family, Sakura took over looking after her family. .
5. With a promise to come back, Sakura's dad simply... vanished one day. To this day he has not returned.
6. Sakura was distraught but fought hard to keep her broken family functioning. She raised her siblings, most of whom left without a word of thanks, and was eventually left on her own.

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:53 pm
User Image

The first part of her life is mainly just casual RP, so I can help get a feel of her character and work out her quirks and such. During this section, I will explore her past gingerly and try to get a hold of why she is how she is, including some of her issues (commitment issues, fear of leaving the forest, her intense dislike of solitude). She will also have some foals, though she has no love for the father beyond friendship.

General Stuff

1. General RP:- Yup, just casual meet and greet type things. She gets along well with almost everyone, and this is to help get a feel of her character and help make some friends. If you have any plots you’d like to use her for, feel free to suggest!
Needed: Anyone. She should meet different species and such, even water-dwelling ones such as Mer and Seathi! I could arrange for her to be on the seashore to meet them. I don't want any particularly traumatizing stuff yet, but meetings with twisted skinwalkers/kalonas are good. Ideally, I'd like her to meet ALL the different species. Here are the ones she has yet to meet:
Kelpi, Flutter, Kalona, Mer, Hippogryph, Ulun'Suti, Seathi, Putti, Imp, Nixie, Pixie, Nymph, Minicorn, Quilin

2. Adoption:- Sakura greatly wants to be surrounded by foals again. She misses their company and being relied upon. However, she is not ready to have foals of her own yet, so she is forced to adopt. Have any foals that need looking after? Look no more!
Needed: Parent-less foals/baskets whom she could look after/raise.

3. Family:- She wants to meet a few large families, and maybe babysit for them. She feels lonely without foals constantly running around her, so this would be her way of temporarily curing it.
Needed: A family, obviously with foals (or baskets), who would allow her to look after them for a bit.

4. WHY PUMPKINS:- Sakura hates pumpkins, period. She had a frightening encounter with them when she was very little and has never felt right about them since. Any RPs to do with pumpkins would be loved. Be it someone pulling a prank on her or someone discovering this hatred and questioning her about her past a little.
Needed: Anyone

5. Bad Advice:- Sakura likes to give advice to others. Though her advice is usually good, she does occasionally make a bad mistake in her judgment as she hasn't really experienced much so far and doesn't speak from prior knowledge. Need any advice, be it good or bad? Look no further.
Needed: Anyone. Some indication of the sort of advice you'd like would be nice xD

6. I Believe I Can Soar:- Flying with other Soq is always a pleasant thing to do. Got wings? Want to have a good time just frolicking about? Sakura won't fly far from her home, but she'd be up for a race or two, or an aerial show.
Needed: Winged Soq

7. I Can Teach You:- Have a Soq that has wings but needs to learn to fly? You've found the perfect tutor: patient and willing to teach, Sakura will have you flying in no time!
Needed: Winged Soq who want to learn how to fly

8. Tell Me About Yourself:- It would be nice to have a Soq talk to Sakura for once, instead of her dithering on about nothing important, or asking about their problems. She has a past, and it needs to slowly come out. It might take some coaxing to get the finer details out, but it doesn't take much prompting to set her off talking about her family at first.

Being talked over with Adrian <3

9. Teach Me:- Sakura is always up for learning something new. Be it being taught a new way of life or learning how to meditate, she wants to try it all. Nothing violent however.
Needed: Anyone who has a talent or knowledge to share. E.g. she would be curious to see how a kirin does acupuncture (even if she can't do it herself), how to make trinkets, how to meditate etc.. ANYTHING!

10. Storytelling:- Sakura loves to both tell stories and be told them. Want to share a storytelling session? Either both could exchange stories, or one could tell the other stories (or a story).
Needed: Anyone with an interesting story, or who wants to hear a story.

11. Just Around The Riverbend:- Sakura is wary of new locations. Though she can tell many grand tales, she had never really experienced the world. She confines herself to the comfort of the familiar forest, where she knows she is safe and loves it there. I need someone to draw her out of her shell a little, to pull her out of her comfort zone and encourage her to explore: be it a persistent foal with grand dreams of being an adventurer, or just a good friend who would draw her out. The reason? She is ever awaiting her father's return, and her dad said to always wait for him and not leave home. She waits for him always, not realizing that he may be dead.
Needed: An adventurous Soq

Filled by Synestra!

Healing Plots

12. You're Hurt?!?:- Got an injury? Sakura will heal it! Her uni blood is diluted, but she can fix most small things. Gashes and bruises aren't a problem, maybe even small fractures, but she can't heal a truly broken bone or serious I'm-about-to-die bleeding (though she could keep someone on the brink of death from dying without fully healing them, she'd need help to make it permanent). Older injuries are harder to heal too.
Needed: Anyone who is injured, be it a sprain or a cut. She can't heal anything major however, not with her powers.

13. You're Not a Uni:- Have a non-uni healer? Sakura would love to learn how to heal without using her powers. If someone could show her the ropes of healing using herbs and other things such as splints and such, she'd be most grateful. This could span over several RPs if you wanted, where Sakura could act as a helper in healing things or as a sort of apprentice. Or it could just be a one-off encounter.
Needed: A healer, NOT a uni.

Being filled by Shrivatsa and Okelani!

14. Improving Abilities:- Sakura is a uni, yes, but she taught herself how to heal. If another uni came along and gave her some pointers that would be lovely.
Needed: A uni, or a cross-breed with uni blood.

Pregnancy Plots

15. HALP:- Sakura is braving motherhood pretty much alone. Though she desperately wanted foals, she could never settle down with a single stallion. Her friend, Adrian, offered to step up and impregnate her, so her dreams of having foals would come true. But now Sakura is scared, she doesn't know what to expect from pregnancy. I'd like for some Soquili to share their knowledge about it with her.
Needed: Former mothers, current mothers, fellow pregnant Soquili. Just anyone who can tell her what sort of stuff to expect.

16. Fat:- I'd love her a foal to see her and be like: Oh hey you look fat! Sakura won't know she's pregnant at this point, and will deny it. But by the end of the conversation, she'll realize that she is starting to put on some pounds. This will trigger her to go and seek out a healer who can tell her if her suspicions are correct.
Needed: A foal

Filled by Sitareh!

17. Is It True?:- I need a healer who can tell her and confirm that she is pregnant. She won't know what signs to look out for, so she will be unsure as to what is happening to her.
Needed: A healer (or someone who can recognize that she is pregnant)
Fulfilled by Kaiya!

18. Mood swings FTW!:- I want RPs with her in her ballooning state where she goes from happy to angry in 0.5 milliseconds XD Like meet and greets, but with crazy emotions all over the place.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:57 pm
User Image

The second part of her life will be the moment when the whole plot kicks off, beginning with something to shake her up.

Quote:
19. Broken Faith:- Sakura is going to be kidnapped. Dun dun dun. Those two Soq she met on the road might have seemed nice at first, but after a few seconds she realized what she was into. The two kalonas will torture and terrorize her. She will sink into a deep depression, locking herself off from the world. Her entire belief system is going to be broken, and broken badly. It is only through the work of Maion that she manages to escape and regain just a little bit of herself.

Needed: No one. Plot is currently in progress!

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:03 pm
User Image

The next part of the plot marks the start of her big quest. This will be a major twist in her plotline and I will need a lot of Soq to help me with it.

Quote:
20. Alone For So Long:- It's been so long since Sakura had a true family, that she no longer knows where she belongs. Her trust has been shattered by a traumatic event and now she is too afraid to go seeking out strangers to talk to, as she once would have. Yet her parents are long gone: her mother perished due to illness; her father locking himself off after his mate's death only to vanish mysteriously; even her brothers and sisters, once so close to her, went their own ways and she can no longer find them. She yearns for a family, not just for foals. For such a long time Sakura was forced to take the role of the mother, but now she needs to find her own mother. She needs a Soq who will take her in and care for her, to take the role of her missing parents in her broken state. This kind soul will have a special place in Sakura's life, and the two will end up being very close. Sakura will gradually regain her faith in the world.

Needed: A motherly figure. Someone to care her for and take the place of her dead mother.
Seems to have been found XD

Quote:
21. Where Did You Go, Daddy?:- Having found someone close to her, she realizes that she wants to regain ties to her family. Determined to find her missing father, she overcomes her fear of travelling and embarks on a life-changing quest. This will be a long quest, full of wild-goose chases and false leads that make her travel from one side of the Soquili lands to the other. Eventually she learns the truth, she traces her father’s journey away from the family, learning of where he travelled and what he did before his untimely end at the paws of a skinwalker.

Needed: Anyone. This journey is going to take ages and I need loads of Soq for it. She needs false leads as well as meetings with Soquili who really met her father in the past. She will travel to the desert, to the western lands, everywhere she's never gone before, she will end up there. I will pick a few leads that will be true once in a while, so keep it going forward, but this will be a lengthy plot.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:09 pm
User Image

Now that her quest is over, Sakura will need help understanding the significance of it. This deals with her final acceptance of the past, and the way forward for her.

Quote:
22. You’re Really Gone:- Forced to finally accept the death of her father, Sakura learns the bitter truth. Her family was gone, only younger siblings remaining. Slowly, she will discover her fears. One has been conquered already: the fear of the unknown is manageable now. But what about her fear of being alone? She’d always assumed she was just a social Soquili, but perhaps there was more to it. Maybe it wasn’t just longing for her old life, but being terrified of living without it, even if she never realized it. And her fear of love? Why had all her siblings happily gallivanted off with their mates, leaving her behind, whilst she had never felt a thing? She will have to come around and understand that she doesn’t want to end up like her parents did. She is close to foals because they don’t have these issues, they are omnibenevolent and never judge. They don’t fall in love in the romantic sense, you can always rely on them. These will most likely be self-RPs, or RPs in which she seeks out counselling from wiser Soquili than herself.

Needed: Mentors and wise Soquili. Ones who can guide her through her journey.

Quote:
23. Now What?:- Sakura has come to terms with her past and must now turn to the future. Closure has been found, and she feels oddly calm after the ordeal, as though she has found herself through it. Now is the time to start living her life, free of constraints and regrets. What will it come in? The form of danger? Adventure? A handsome stallion?

Needed: N/A. Have possibly found the right plot, trying things out.

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:12 pm
User Image

This isn't a plot, per say. These are just musings of what may come about after all these plots are done.

Quote:
24. The Future Is Unknown:- After that, we shall see where her story leads her. It depends on the last plot, really, and whether it works and where it takes her. I'd definitely be interested in taking her up to elder, and perhaps even starting a herd of her own. The future is uncertain. We shall see.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:13 pm
Open!

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

ATh e a r t
Crew

Romantic Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:00 pm
I think I have a mare that fits your Chapter 3, bullet 6 - 'Mother Figure'.

User Image

To start off, Emille definitely did not start out as a strong mother. When she got pregnant the first time, the stallion she had fallen for abandoned her and she was pretty much a wreck. Through time and talking to others about how she felt, she eventually gained more self-confidence and knew that she had to be strong for her children (she has 3 btw).

Now, she wants to start bringing strength to other single mothers as well as children that seem to be lost. Emille wants them to be able to believe in themselves but also wants to give them someone a shoulder to lean on if they ever need it.

If you think she matches what you want, please PM me (:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:12 am
User Image

Meet and Greet: This is more benifical for me than for Roman, this allows me to come to grips with his character. I need soquili who are most likely to randomly start a conversation and who do not anger easily or decide to run off when faced with someone challenging. Roman will speak when spoken to but rarely does he ever start a conversation.

Hello there! I am looking for some general rp for my stallion Roman so I can become acquainted with his personality. Your mare seems excellent for this because she is a motherly figure and would most likely see him as a bratty or sorrowful child. I really wish to work on his personality and subject him to different soquili. Any questions please ask! If you are not interested I understand, thank you for your time! ^^

Regal Renegade

Eloquent Elocutionist

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:16 pm
@ATh e a r t: It won't be for a while, but she sounds like a good candidate ^.^ I'll check if you're still up for it by the time I get to that stage!

@XBlind-DarknessX: I'd love to! Would you like to start or should I?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:55 pm
heart I shall start and ping you the link! Thank you, he really needed this, you are really helping me out!  

Regal Renegade

Eloquent Elocutionist

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:02 am
Sorry guys life went a bit haywire >.< Will be getting to tags ASAP

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash