Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ATh e a r t
Crew

Romantic Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:40 am
User Image

Hi hi! I shall be setting up a love-mate search for my little Temperance!

Note; I am looking for RP and there is more to this than just the love-mate-ness. Please read through the posts to understand more <3

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:14 am
User Image

User Image

User Image User Image

Personality
Tempy is naturally a very happy and naive little girl. She loves getting attention from people. One major flaw she has though, however, is that she doesn't understand evil. She gets scared of others, but it's not because she's afraid of getting hurt or eaten or something, but because she's afraid of getting taken away from others she knows and likes being with.

She found a love for flying when she had her first ride on a Wind stallion's back and is looking to go more and more.

History
Tempy was born in the midst of winter. It was cold, but when she popped out of her basket, she fell in love with the white powder that she first saw: her first snow. She'd paw in it and enjoy it, despite her mother and father telling her that she should be careful and keep warm.

She had met a Kalona before and instead of being afraid of her, Tempy made a friend. She's also met a lot of others and loves them to death as well. One that she met brought her on her first flight. Another that she met became her adopted older sister.

Her parents are normally close by her in some way; she's kind of afraid of being alone in general, so she tries to meet as many others that she can and befriend them.

*this needs work*

ATh e a r t
Crew

Romantic Lunatic

ATh e a r t
Crew

Romantic Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:40 am
User Image

Asthetics
The only thing that the stallion has to have is wings. It could be a Wind, Angeni, Kalona, or Flutter. (Though I'm not 100% sure about Flutter because I don't know if they'd be able to carry her XD.)

Colors that match Tempy would be nice too. As long as they don't horrendously clash (eye rape), I wouldn't mind at all for anything xD Personality is key <3

Personality
Note the fact that she does -not- mind evil Soquili. That's mostly because she doesn't understand/believe in evil. She pretty much believes that someone, deep inside or not, are somehow good. I want someone to love her for her, despite her size. Even if they are a Kalona, they need to love her.

Other
If your Soquili decides to try this and succeeds, they will be mates. They won't be able to breed, but they will be counted as mates. You will be free to breed with others (so would Tempy) for the sake of having children. These children would pretty much be children of whomever fling(s) that Tempy and her love decide to choose as well as Tempy and her love htem selves (meaning these kids would have 4 parents total!).

Oh yeah Cx I'm also interested in at least some RP. It doesn't have to be big paragraphs, but it would be nice. At least plotting if you are too busy for RPs.

In the Future
After Tempy finds a mate, I will eventually be opening another thread with the owner of her mate to look for breedings fling(s). BUT if you are interested in breeding with Tempy in the future, you are free to post. But no decision will be made until her lovemate is found C: Both her and her lovemate will have to like potential breeding partner(s).

*more might be added*

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:48 am
User Image

[b]Name and Image:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Why Interested:[/b] (Both OOC and IC)
[b]Best Way To Contact You:[/b]
[b]Anything Else:[/b]

ATh e a r t
Crew

Romantic Lunatic

ATh e a r t
Crew

Romantic Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:49 am
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:50 am
User Image

ATh e a r t
Crew

Romantic Lunatic

ATh e a r t
Crew

Romantic Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:51 am
Open for posting (:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:59 am
I've spotted a potential breeding partner, but no lovemate yet D: !

ATh e a r t
Crew

Romantic Lunatic

Ishtanballa

Romantic Spotter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:19 am
Good luck with your search Heart =3  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:49 am
I've got someone that I would actually love to put up for consideration, but he's not old enough to be looking for mates yet. So, if she's still looking in a little under a month, he'll be available to try. :'3  

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

ATh e a r t
Crew

Romantic Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:25 pm
Thanks Ishie!

And oki dokie Sae 8D! I dunno how long this search will take.. Hehe x3  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:08 am
Bumping this thread up XD;  

ATh e a r t
Crew

Romantic Lunatic

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:51 am
Okay, I can finally give this a go. o3o

Name and Image: Seriozha
Personality: Although Seriozha is roughly half-Kirin and half-Kalona, his personality is largely influenced by his Kirin side. While not calm and collected like many Kirin, he is very friendly and loves nothing more than making friends. Sometimes this proves difficult, however, due to his lack of self-control. When he meets someone new, he tends to get overly excited, causing many Soquili to dismiss him as obnoxious. Normally being snubbed appears to roll right off of him, but the more and more it happens, the more it begins to hurt his spirit. On days when he's especially down, the conflict between his very different blood comes to the surface. When he's emotionally unstable, it can be dangerous to approach him, as he may lash out without meaning to. Another thing to note is that because he was abandoned by his father and raised alone by his Kirin mother, he's extremely fascinated by the family dynamic and enjoys observing families to try and understand what he was unable to fully experience.
Why Interested:
IC: Serio is looking for acceptance, someone to show him that it's okay to be the way he is. He's very eager to please and really only wants someone to keep him company and not get disgusted with him as soon as he opens his mouth. He's not looking specifically for love, but he's not as stupid as he may seem, so he would realize that he was in love with her after a while.
OOC: I want someone to help calm his inner conflict and make him feel accepted. Mostly that. And I never really saw him as the type of character to be in a "conventional" relationship.
Best Way To Contact You: PM or or I can PM you my AIM
Anything Else: I don't think so!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:23 pm
Oh OwO <3 *goes to PM* x3 <3  

ATh e a r t
Crew

Romantic Lunatic

Miko Tadita

Ruthless Hunter

14,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100