I feel like life is pointless Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:08 am
It's weird, but I don't have that drive to live that others to. I don't think it's depression because I laugh, I smile, I have fun, But it just seems like a facade. In two years my parents will kick me out, and I'll probably go on to live a redundant and pointless existance. I can't help but question "Why not end it here?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:39 am
dont say that!!!!!!try telling them how u realy feel,u will have no place 2 go,or just try traveling and seeing the beuty of life then never even knowing it?????  

XxChOcLaTePoKiIxX

4,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Member 100

Bellazara

6,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:07 pm
Honestly, I feel the same way. But "pointless existence?" No way! You're a great person, and you can go on, do things with your life, make others happy. It would be a huge loss if you were to end it all. Especially your parents; think of how long they would grieve.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:51 pm
I don't mind leaving, honestly. It's not that I won't have a place to go it's just... I don't see that point of living a truly meaningless existence. It's Impossible to actually change anything to a great degree, and whether I'm an author, or a police officer, or anything really, I won't be important in the long run. I'm just going through the motions.

Honestly, I don't particularly care for the "Beauty" of life. There IS no beauty in life. I could be killed any day while walking on the street, and nobody would care. All it will be is the whole "Teenager dies" And honestly, that sickens me. The reason that death is on the headlines, is because that's what people want to see. People don't think about that person's life. They just want to know, where they died, how they died, and what's the best way to post up on their facebook that they feel bad. It sickens me. They don't think about the pain that person felt, or how scared they were. It's just "So sorry for John doe, R.I.P." Maybe in a few hours they'll remove that and forget about them. It sickens me.

Thinking of my family is the only thing keeping me alive. My little brothers and sisters... Yeah.

I don't know if this is related, but I don't really feel sympathy or compassion, in a way. If someone gets sad, I don't. I just think... I'm too logical, I guess.  

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

x-Her_Shirokuma-x
Crew

5,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:13 pm
i think i speak for everyone when i say that is some grade A bull crap there. sure, in a logical stand point yes, life is pointless, but even logical people enjoy the life they have. think of it this way, imagine life as a roller coaster. have some damn good fun on it, so much that you look back when its over and say "wow, that was great! can i do it again?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:13 pm
.......everyone i have gun in my hand and i have to barrel in my mouth i think you all know why ............i bid you all a farwell crying crying crying crying crying crying  

shadow_hellchild9756

Unforgiving Lunatic

5,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200

x-Her_Shirokuma-x
Crew

5,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:18 pm
END_OF_ALL_HOPE975
.......everyone i have gun in my hand and i have to barrel in my mouth i think you all know why ............i bid you all a farwell crying crying crying crying crying crying

ok buddy. thats the second time you've done this this week. i freaked the first time but now i believe your looking for attention. next time i see it im gonna have me a talk with scarlet  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:21 am
2 things

1. if your a good person real attention can come to you, you dont need to pretend to want to kill yourself its not even real love its pity, and all that does is make your paranois of being unloveable a reality.

2. you cant really live behind a computer screen and constanly enclosed in places where people are nothing but lairs and ever expect to have a life you can believe in. you have to make an effort to leave your comfort zone, it confines you in a cage. you help create your misery this kind of misery is why i joined the carnival. were all up to no good and good at it but at least were honest and try to make a life for ourselfs.  

Hoshioni

10,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:09 am
dethviper
i think i speak for everyone when i say that is some grade A bull crap there. sure, in a logical stand point yes, life is pointless, but even logical people enjoy the life they have. think of it this way, imagine life as a roller coaster. have some damn good fun on it, so much that you look back when its over and say "wow, that was great! can i do it again?"

Lol at least my bull crap is grade A. Seriously though, I just don't find that type of enjoyment in life. It's like, no matter what I do, I know it's going to be over, I'm gonna go home, or go somewhere with my friends. If I go home, I'll get on my laptop and do the same thing, roleplays, and gaia, or fanfiction. If I go out with my friends, we'll eat something, or see a movie, then get shitfaced drunk and/or high, then pass out while watching a movie, or something. For the moment, everything's fine, but in the back of my head, I'm asking myself "What's the point." What's the point of having momentary fun when it lasts such a short time? It's... Hard to explain...

Hoshioni
2 things

1. if your a good person real attention can come to you, you dont need to pretend to want to kill yourself its not even real love its pity, and all that does is make your paranois of being unloveable a reality.

2. you cant really live behind a computer screen and constanly enclosed in places where people are nothing but lairs and ever expect to have a life you can believe in. you have to make an effort to leave your comfort zone, it confines you in a cage. you help create your misery this kind of misery is why i joined the carnival. were all up to no good and good at it but at least were honest and try to make a life for ourselfs.

For number one, I'm not sure you are talking to me, but if you are, I'm not sure of my paranoia about being unlovable comes from. I'm not particularly afraid of being unloved. You probably talking to that end guy.

About number two, I don't know where you got the assumption that I live behind a computer screen from, but I don't. I go out, and I have a social life. I have a girlfriend, even if it's an unwilling relationship. Compared to most people, I have an awesome life, and the problems don't really matter in the scheme of things. I DO have a life, I just don't care for it. What's the point of living a mediocre, boring, and worthless existence for the next 60-70 years, then die for the rest of eternity.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:47 am
really whats the point of knowing the problem and doing nothing hmm??? why not seek hiugher education and understanding of the world why is life medorce? and if your having fun do u really need a reason  

Hoshioni

10,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:39 am
Hoshioni
really whats the point of knowing the problem and doing nothing hmm??? why not seek hiugher education and understanding of the world why is life medorce? and if your having fun do u really need a reason

Because out all the things I have tried thus far, nothing has helped the problem. I do not seek education because higher education is useless. It's impossible to understand the world. Why do you think people go to religion? Life is mediocre because life is predictable. Even if I'm have fun, I still have the voice in the back of my head that asks why?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:24 am
Ryoko Earth
Hoshioni

Because out all the things I have tried thus far, nothing has helped the problem. I do not seek education because higher education is useless. It's impossible to understand the world. Why do you think people go to religion? Life is mediocre because life is predictable. Even if I'm have fun, I still have the voice in the back of my head that asks why?

ah higher education in a traditional sense is wrong seek transendant humanism. seek underground culture, you live in a mainstream world unless new things are introduced nothing will change. youve got nothing to lose so why waste your chance to try??  

Hoshioni

10,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:31 am
What makes you think I live in mainstream?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:14 pm
no day is ever the same, and if you feel like it is, go out and find something new. put forth effort to live a good life  

x-Her_Shirokuma-x
Crew

5,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:26 pm
I'll try. Thank all of you.  
A need to vent/help others

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]