Welcome to Gaia! ::

★ The Random Guild: Random People Unite! [[Since 2008]] ★

Back to Guilds

"The Random Guild is like a giant family, except you never get tired of anyone!" - Toxic Pepper 

Tags: Random, Contest, Gold, Friends, Hangout 

Reply 04: Guild Memories - Old events, historic threads, etc..
Guild Memory Thread - 2010 Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Year 2011
+1
100%
 100%  [ 36 ]
Total Votes : 36

Toxic Pepper
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:26 pm
Guild Memory Thread (2010)

I have decided for one of the sub-forums that
we will make a "Memory Thread" for each year!
Post a picture of you (optional), and tell us a little about you.
Please only post once in this thread!

Topic Open's December 25th 2010
This topic will be moved into the new sub-forum January 1st 2011.

The POLL above is suppose to say "Year 2012"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:29 pm
Da Saber-tootheded chinchillas invaded? I ditched my co-workers at the bar & grill? I flushed the toilet zombies away? I led the CRF with mah imaginary glowstick to fend off the chinchillas? I gambled with the toilet zombies? I died? I ate a thousand or so meals? I was voted most random? I was random? I became the president? I was Boom? I was Zooboom? I am Zooboomafusaboteur. BWAHAHA.  

ZooboomafuSaboteur

44hrygydi

8,250 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:45 am
Hi. I'm Chaos. biggrin I don't really have any interesting qualities that make me stand out. I'm pretty average and I used to practically have no life, almost always on here, all the time. And.... I don't know what else. -shrug-  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:49 am
im Chan...... i dont really hav a hobby besides the comeputer (on gaia) confused  

iiChanx

Caistio

Man-Hungry Receiver

10,825 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:04 am
EllO!
Well I don't do much I'm kinda dull, boring don't do much, and don't
like much biggrin
HMmm I like swimming and going in snow and I like winter there's not much to tell sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:05 am
hi! i am Zylem i am a Avi desighner and a art arena expert. i am also an Avi drawler! (Hand drawn). in realistic life!i take in Parkour)~ which is juming's in series of trick's and from ditance to another.i also take part in jamastic's not really but i can do flips and more on my trampoline!

If you ever need adivce about Gaia i am here to help techniclly 24/7 so if you need avi art or a perfect desighnt for that special avi come to me!  

zylem X

5,900 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200

Toadette25

5,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:25 am
Hey, I'm Toadette! I love tekteking, but never get around to it. I enjoy going on Gaia, and have gotten into zOMG, though I'm not that good. I love talking with almost anyone, so feel free to say hello! Though I may not always post, I'm always watching... oOoOo...  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:13 pm
It's great But My Wrestling Is going to be over and Finaql exams coming soon But can't wait for my one week vacation coming in the end of January
First Day I watch episodes of show with 52 episodes and spend then rest of the day sleeping the next day And the rest I goo outside and play in the snow not much of a tight shedcule  

ImmaEffinAngel

Unbeatable Noob

16,700 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Zachacats

Shirtless Fatcat

9,500 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:29 pm
Hi im halochick and i luv halo and can beat most peoples at it... thts about it... oh yeah! i spend 75% of my life listening to music biggrin k thnx bye  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:12 pm
Hello I am Musique, the classical intrumental, opera, broadway, reading lover. I play the flute and this year I am going to teach younger kids how to play the flute. I am learning the violin then the mandolin after that then maybe something like the cello. I can be known to be loving and caring for those close to me.

I love plays and reading the scripts and reading music like a book. To me music tells it's own story without the use of words. I am in love with the story the Phantom of the Opera (Gee really?) and Sweeney Todd. I am in 8th grade and will be in 9th next year. (I hope) I love Harry Potter especially the music. I have three characters that in their own ways represent me, Salena the music lover that is shy is the real me, Linn the angry distrusting one is who I sometimes think is me, and Clara the fun loving dancer that I want to be. Well that is about it I don't want to ramble on too long.

Musique au Coeur

odessa18

9,590 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:36 pm
heart sooo, im star. odessa is my middle name. IM AWSOME!! Theres a pic on my profile. my year is made up of fustration and ignorence. i like turtles and i have finished writing my first young adult book. xp  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:25 pm
HELLO IM LILITH. SPECIAL QUALITIES: I MAGICAL, I AWESOME, I CAN DRAW YOU AND I EATS YOU NOW~~~~. YAH I COOL. k bye. heart  

Lilith Kokos

yeyffdtudge

5,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:49 pm
I'm yeyffdtudge.
'Nuff said.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:51 am
Hi My Name is Tyna Rubinos
I Live in Cebu, Philippines
I Love Dogs, Hello Kitty, Anime and Vocaloid!
and My Favorite Color is
Blue.User Image
Note: If you want to know more about me, Please visit my Profile heart  

Bellicini

6,150 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100

- h a b i b a t i -

Codebreaking Nerd

6,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:40 am
Hi! Im Roses Are Black Killers, im Yana.
I live in Indonesia.
I love playing guitar.
And im kinda' having a crush. heart  
04: Guild Memories - Old events, historic threads, etc..

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games