Darius, The Assassin, will be owned by Marzipanz

Faith, the Keeper of the Family Secret, will be owned by ATh e a r t

Charisma, no relation but Faith's close advisor, will be owned by ~Kiana_Nala~

Justice, the Family Seer, a close friend (Female), will be owned by Muffinsbaby

Gideon, The Broken Hero, will be owned by Mahogany Sunset

-Still Pending-
Have not been added to quest amount

Bliss, the Healer, related through the Nephew, his mother (Female) - Pure Uni
Gwyn, Bodyguard, related through a distant Aunt (Male) - Draft Pure Cerynei (Might be taken by Roman Foi)

More might be added depending on what I feel like doing.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:07 pm
Forms
Those still not completed will be asterisked
Also I'm posting all forms from everyone.
Only ones with my user name are the ones I will be getting.
Others are for you to look over. <3

wahmbulance IMPORTANT wahmbulance
If ANYONE would like to make me a reference image of any of the horses posted out of the kindness of there heart it would greatly be appreciated. <3

Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: Cerynei
Body Build: Regular
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: New Concept based on Hania Shen
WIP Needed?: Yes please

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: A light gray color with very light blue glowing spots on his rump. More like dapples, but not too many. Just a small amount. -------> CLICK
Face: A gray stripe down his nose like his son has – [x]
Mane: [x] – I want it very long and wavy, like down to the ground long. The color would be black with random strands of white and gray
Tail: The typical Cerynei stub for a tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: White and glowing like the horns? If possible. I would like the fetlocks to be a little longer then on premades. Doesn’t matter the length. I trust you.
Eye Color: White
Scars: I would love if he had a few scars on him. The locations don't matter just not to many or ugly ones. xD If that is possibly? I want it to seem like he fought off a Kalona if that helps.
Reference Image(s): See above for any images

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): White and glowing if possible? The usual Cerynei antlers.
Wings: None
Fins: None
Scales: None
Pelt: None
Other Notes: None

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items: None
Custom Items: Skull – [x] - This goes over the face. I would love if the color of the skull stayed the same and with the skull on his eyes glowed like his son Hania Shen.
Reference Image(s) for Items: See above

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Zion
Owner: XxPrimevalPandaxX
Breed: Cerynei
Temper: Defensive
Mate: None
Tag Background: 016 of the premades
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC
Also I would like to request a masked and unmasked version of him. <3 Thank you!

750k/1,250,000

Edit Category: Moderate (If he is heavy let me know)
Soquili Species: Cerynei/Kalona Crossbreed
Body Build: Regular
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: Based on Hania Shen’s Family Plot
WIP Needed?: Yes please

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: Black
- Tribal Markings: [x] – That is just an example, but I want markings like that on his ankles, back, neck, and face. I don’t care what they look like as long as they are tribal and white.
Face: Same as the default kalona's have. That sneer bearing their teeth.
Mane: Long, full and straight. Coming to around the knee area. I would like random braids through the hair. But more then one please and maybe different thicknesses? Also the color would be Teal with strands of black and white.
Tail: The typical Cerynei stub for a tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: If possible, I would like the fetlocks to be a little longer then on premades. Doesn’t matter the length. I trust you. Kalona style hooves please and they will be white.
Eye Color: Red and glowing? If possible
Reference Image(s): See above for any images

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): White and the usual Cerynei antlers.
Wings: Premade Wing Style 4 Smooth. The color would be black outer part, but teal inner part like his hair.
Fins: None
Scales: None
Pelt: None
Other Notes: None

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items: None
Custom Items: Skull – [x] – Must go on face and red eyes would be glowing through the sockets.
Reference Image(s) for Items: See above

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Sonneillon
Owner: XxPrimevalPandaxX
Breed: Cerynei/Kalona Hybrid
Temper: Hatred
Mate: None
Tag Background: 037 of the premades
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC
Also I would like to request a masked and unmasked version of him. <3 Thank you!

750,000/2,725,000

Nephew
.:Crossbreed Soquili:.
Colorist wanted:
Name of horse: TBD
Owner: TBA
Temper (one word for horse's personality):
Breed: Cerynei/Unicorn
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
Eyes: Light Green
Hair Color: Dark Brown with a very light golden blond color as streaks.
Hoof Color: Gold
Body Color: A super light golden color that can almost be seen as white.
Antler Color: Gold
Unicorn Horn: Gold
Reference image(s):
Skull: [x] - Must be on face with unicorn horn through it. Green eyes must be glowing through like Hania's. Also the skull MUST be white
Hair Style: [x] - Wavy, full and long. Doesn't matter how long.
Markings: [x] - In those locations with more of a dappled effect and in a light brown color.
Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: CC
Premade Tag Number: 036
Tag frame color (for custom tag):
Tag feather color (for custom tag):
Tag BG (for custom tag):
Hair/clothing edits (if any): See Above

0/1,500,000

.:Kalona Soquili:.
Colorist wanted:
Name of horse: Vetis
Owner: TBD
Temper (one word for horse's personality): TBD
Breed: Kalona
Description (wing/horn/tail colors/eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
Eyes: Red and glowing?
Hair Color: Teal
Hoof Color: Crimson Red
Body Color: Black
Horn Color: Crimson Red
Horn Style: Premade Ramhorns
Tail Style: Premade Deviltail 2
Tail Color: Black that fades to teal towards the end
Wing Color: Black on the outside with teal on the inside
Wing Style: Premade Wing Style 4 Smooth
Reference image(s):
Hair Style: [x] - I want him to have long dread locks but not every single strand please. Most, but I also want some straight strands that aren't dreads.
Default accessory color(s)?:
Premade Tag Number:
Tag BG (for custom tag):
Hair/clothing edits (if any):

Approximately 2,500,000

~Kiana_Nala~
.:Angeni Soquili:.
Colorist wanted:
Name of horse: Charisma
Owner: ~Kiana_Nala~
Domain (one word for horse's personality):
Breed: Angeni
Theme (one word/theme where power/ability comes from): Ghosts

Description (wings/eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
Eyes are completely white with no pupils
Dress will be slightly transparent/turning into mist at the ends.
Hooves will be black
Body color is white
Reference image(s):
Hairstyle
Hair color and make up - it's light blue
Dress
Necklace

Which stage you want them to start as? (basket, foal, or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: Listed above
Premade Tag Number:
Tag BG (for custom tag):
Hair/clothing edits (if any):
In Reference images above

Quest for a family

EST.
4mil + 1mil = 5mil

Nukido
.:Cerynei Soquili:.
Colorist wanted:
Name of horse: Camelle
Owner: Nukido
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Headstrong
Eyes: Pale Blue glowing eyes
Hair Color: Light gray fading to black at the tips with light blond streaks here and there. Near the bottom the blond fades to white streaks as the hair gets closer to ground. Bangs are lighter. She has two feathers behind her ear. One is the faintly glowing blue and the other is faintly glowing pale gray with white tips. She also has hairpins in her hair that are glowing white with like streaks of with glowing off the pin.
Hoof Color: Pale Blue on the verge of white and glowing faintly
Body Color: White with a streak of gay on her face viable and first and then fading.Legs are a light Grey color and on her back is a light blue like the hoofs fading to a gray and then to her white body color. Spots should be pale black/gray/white as they fade and go farther down.
Reference image(s):
Hair Style: X
Skull: X
Necklace: She has a necklace with round beads and animal teeth around her neck.She also has a necklace much like her sister Adalyn.
Bracelet: She has a single bracelet that is silver
Earnings
Mask: Normal bone color but a bit lighter kind of white but darker than her body. Mask should have the metal jaw like in the ref pic
Premade Tag Number:
Tag BG (for custom tag):
Hair/clothing edits (if any): See above
Could i get an unmasked version also?

Mahogany Sunset
Colorist wanted: Any <3
Name of horse: Gideon
Owner: Mahogany Sunset
Temper: Broken
Description:
Eyes: Very pale blue/silver. Pupils should be only a bit darker shade of the iris. Slightly glowy.
Hair Color: Mostly silver/white with thin black streaks for a slightly unkempt/deranged look.
Hair Style: Very thin, straggly and wavy - a combo of these: [x] [x] Length should be to the bottom of the neck.
Body Color & Markings: A mix of white, pale blue, and silver. This [x] tattoo on his shoulder in black. Other tattoos [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] similar to these spread over his body in a shimmery/shiny, faint silver.
Hoof Color: Pale/silver blue, sorta glowy.
Skull: [x] [x] (Coyote skull) Goes over face. I would like it if it could be decorated sorta like this: [x] but with the sharp tribal designs (like his tattoos) instead of circles.
Antlers: Like his hooves in main color, but with black designs like the skull. Style wise, one is broken in half and one is missing. You've got freedom with how the remaining one looks/is broken off. =)
Piercings/Jewelry: 3-hoop silver earrings from trading post on his facing ear. Eyebrow piercing like this: [x], visible when skull is off. Black cord necklace [x] with this [x] pendant.
Reference image(s):
Hair Style: [x] [x]
Markings: Black tattoo - [x]. Silvery markings - [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]
Skull & Skull designs: [x] [x] Design - [x] (but with sharper tribal designs rather than circles; see tattoos)
Eyebrow piercing: [x]
Necklace: Cord - [x]. Pendant - [x]
Default accessory color(s)?: N/A
Premade Tag Number: 036 Crystal Forest
Tag BG (for custom tag):
Hair/clothing edits (if any): See above. May I also have an unmasked/unskulled version of him?

Mother’s Sister
Colorist wanted:
Name of horse: Lenore
Owner: Ishtanballa
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Elagant
Eyes: Golden
Hair Color: Golden White, see references for pic.
Hoof Color: White
Body Color: See References
Reference image(s):
Hair Style: [x] – That curly and half way down her legs.
Skull: [x] – Must go on face
Body Color: [x] – That color blue with it fading to white whe you go down near the hooves.
Hair Color: [x] – Like that dogs hair
Speckles: [x] – Like on those eggs but in black on the Mare’s back and down her one leg. But I want it to be dense on her beck, but then fade to a little when you go from back to leg.
Premade Tag Number:
Tag BG (for custom tag):
Hair/clothing edits (if any)

More forms to be added!

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:16 pm
Info on Characters
Not completed and subject to change <3

DETAILED CHARACTER INFO!

Lenore, will be owned by Ishtanballa
Propriety is something of great importance to Lenore and rarely does she sway in her ways. If you do anything in the mare's presence that could be considered improper, be prepared for a tongue lashing. Despite her feminine nature, and falsely dainty personality, a fierce temper rages beneath the porcelain surface. Push her too far, and she'll charge at you like the very creature whose skull she wears as a mask.

Camelle, will be owned by Nukido
She is very bad at giving advice to anyone buy ever since she was a foal she loved to be rough with the others very unlike the other females. She feels like she is an outsider because of the fact she was very much a tom boy and loved exploring with her brothers more than staying and chatting with her sisters. Other the years she grew distant and then one day she just left leaving her newborn brother and sister and her parents behind. Now she has a very Headstrong temper and wont really open up to anyone but questions them till they leave. She can be very rude at times and never shows the other more caring side of her. She is outgoing but is much like a stallion in the way she acts and how she introduces herself. Not much would be able to change the way she acts and even though she is one of the elsit she has never felt the need to love as she feels the bond can be broken as easy as it can be made.

Darius, will be owned by Marzipanz
Darius is truely the definition of a scoundrel. He looks to harm others and feeds off their tears and sufferings. Nothing makes him happier than to see the weak get kicked when their down. I suppose you could also call him a cheat and a liar as well, but that sort of goes along with his bad to the bone persona. He has a distinct weakness for beauty however. He prefers not to completely mutilate something with exceptional attraction but that doesn't mean he'll listen to his gut. This sometimes results in him destroying every inch of the victims body except for the head. A sort of trademark for his work. Most of the time his kill is for a gain, but that's how it goes when you're an assassin.

Vetis
He is a vicious pure kalona who doesn’t like anything spiritual or holy. He despises Faith’s bloodline because one time he was in love with the mare. Yes he fell hard for her and she denied him because he was a Kalona, which are taboo in her lineage. He went on a rampage and made an oath that he would kill her one day. But as a stab in the back to the family, he raped one of Faith’s children impregnating her. Once she gave birth she felt so ashamed of what happened, she left her half kalona children to fend for themselves and she was banished from the family.
Vetis enjoyed this and in the end made it his life’s goal to make that family miserable in every single way.
Plot Ideas
- Vetis trains his son
- Vetis attacks the family
- Vetis and Jezebeth create a master plan

Jezebeth
A Kalona that will eventually turn cursed Skinwalker. He despises life and everything that comes with it. His only friend is Vetis and hung around him from a young age. He helped him come up with the plan to rape Faith’s child so that there was tainted blood in the family. He is pretty much the main mastermind behind every single evil plan. He has a STRONG obsession for Arcadia.
Plot Ideas
- Jezebeth recruits the Assassin
- Jezebeth corrupts another family member
- Jezebeth confronts Gwyn

Justice
A pure uni who isn’t necessarily blood related to the family, but is very close to them. She is a mystic at heart. But she does believe in voodoo, witchcraft, spirits, and aliens. She has a very open mind and is very sweet, but serious.
Plot Ideas
- Justice finds the children
- Justice is greeted by Vetis
- Justice speaks to the nephew

Bliss
She is a pure uni and is the mother of the nephew. She is the family healer and that is her only job, but it’s a very important one. She was one of the few accepted into the family by Faith so she sometimes will brag about it to others, but it wouldn't be knowingly. Each and every day she speaks with Faith she brings up the conversation about letting more uni's or even some winds into the family bloodline. She of course always gets turned down, but she is trying since she doesn't want the line to just stop. She is strong willed and not afraid to let anyone know what she thinks, but does it in a nice way. When Gwyn speaks of her..it almost sounds like she is a goddess. Though still...she missed her mate, who died from wounds she couldn't heal.

Gwyn
A draft pure Cerynei that is the family bodyguard and will defend any one of them until his death of need be. He is related through a distant aunt, but still retains the abilities and customs of the family. He sticks closely to Faith and Justice the most, but no one knows that he secretly in love with Justice. He never told her and doesn’t plan to. He would rather live with unrequited love then to actually risk his job for something he could easily evoid.

Charisma, owned by ~Kiana_Nala~
She is a pure Angeni and is one of the main reasons the family has such a prominent power. She rules over the domain of spirits or ghosts. She is VERY close to Faith. Being a mute and blind, she communicates through a mind to the female or if anything she will draw symbols in to the ground of what she is trying to say. She is very much in touch with the sounds around her as well as the way she feels in certain places. Very telepathic and knows exactly what he thinks about you before she meets you.
Plot Ideas

Faith, owned by ATh e a r t
A pure Cerynei mare that started the whole family lineage and plans on keeping it completely pure. She will approve occasionally of a uni or wind letting cross-breeding happening. She doesn’t mind that, but there is in no way shape or form Kalona allowed into the family. If she finds out, which she will, then you will be kicked out of the family. She is very much on the holy and spiritual side of things. No one evil is allowed to taint her lineage even though she does realize she has a family member out there that was half-kalona. She dislikes him very much and won’t even acknowledge him as being part of the bloodline. She lost a daughter due to him and isn’t going to lose someone else.
Family Secret: (Curse) Seeing spirits, talking to spirits, being more supernaturally connected, and being a guide.
Plot Ideas
- Faith, Bliss, Charisma, Arcadia, and Justice discuss war

Gideon
A broken and battered pure Cerynei, he stands on the brink of losing his mind most of the time. He is part of the family, but nearly out of it. He use to be a bodyguard like Gwyn until the night they ended up fighting each other. He lost the will to fight and the strength to even go on each day. He is a bit of a downer and nothing seems to make him happy. But he was the one that trained Gwyn and is very wise. So he spends most of his days now giving information or helping others in the family. He won't fight and in a way can't..one antler is broken in half the other other...well let's just say it's missing.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:04 pm
Donators

250k - Katachii heart
198k - dawns_aura heart
1 mil - Lady Aria Starstone eek heart
1 mil - Huroggmeten eek heart
60k - Chibi_Kokoro143 heart

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:06 pm
burning_eyes OPEN! burning_eyes

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:10 pm
Marzi is in this and I'm not DX! *shot dead*

Kidding XD I'd like to join (if possible C: )  

ATh e a r t
Crew

Romantic Lunatic

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:19 pm
xD Lmao!
Alright I will send you an IM. =3  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:56 pm
*GASP*
I WOULD LOVE TO JOIN!  

~Kiana_Nala~