Reply 03. ✿ - - - Role Playing
1x1 Roleplay Between Me and II Angelic Agony II Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Official Rosalie H

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:57 pm
Lol, so nobody post but me and her. You can watch and read, but nothing else:33 OH and Angelic Agony, its open!:3  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:02 pm
{{ooc: Where is this taking place?}}  

ll Angelic Agony ll

Distinct Noob

3,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

The Official Rosalie H

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:04 pm
(ooc-highschool hun XD)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:19 pm
User Image
~Johnathan Nevarde~

{{ooc: }}

Do not worry about the incarnation of ideas. If you are a poet, your works will contain them without your knowledge—they will be both moral and national if you follow your inspiration freely.
-Vissarion Belinsky

Johnathan walked up the steps of his senior year. Already, he thought, frowning. I'm gonna miss this place so much. Then, Johnathan saw his secret beloved-Sierra Rose. Long, blond hair cascaded down her pale body. Her eyes looking like sparkling gems, making Johnathan stunned, for the shortest nanosecond, but he quickly regained posture. He sighed. He slowly walked by her, soaking in every feature that is Sierra.

All things are artificial, for nature is the art of God.
-Thomas Browne

ll Angelic Agony ll

Distinct Noob

3,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

The Official Rosalie H

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:27 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

~Sierra Rose~Sierra walked into the school, only to be pummeled by her possy. Sierra smiled she said with a smile, and pushed her blonde hair over her shoulder. She turned around and saw Jonathon staring at her and she smiled.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:37 pm
User Image
~Johnathan Nevarde~

Do not worry about the incarnation of ideas. If you are a poet, your works will contain them without your knowledge—they will be both moral and national if you follow your inspiration freely.
-Vissarion Belinsky

Johnathan saw Sierra looking at him, and for the slightest second, their eyes locked. His with deep affection, her's welcoming and friendly. At one point or another, he had to look away, Johnathan had to see where he was going. He whipped his head around, only to be face-to-face with someone else. "Oh, I'm so sorry, excuse me." Johnathan blushed, feeling slightly embarrassed.

-Thomas Browne

ll Angelic Agony ll

Distinct Noob

3,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

The Official Rosalie H

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:43 pm

~Sierra Rose~

Sierra put her hand over her mouth and giggled when she bumped into the person and she turned her head the other way, her hair flipping over her shoulder. She walked to her first class, gossiping with her friends. "So, Im just like, if he does that to me, than hey Im gonna break up with him! So thats what I did." she said to her friend and smirked.

(OOC- Lol its just the beginning, it will.)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:58 pm
User Image
~Johnathan Nevarde~

{{ooc: This is getting nowhere.....}}

-Vissarion Belinsky

Johnathan walked into health, his first class, and one of the few classes he had with Sierra. He heard her gossiping with friends, but he thought that was worthless. Just tell your friend something, then get on with your life. He bit his lip. Who do I have to sit by?! This was always a problem. He didn't have any friends in this class, so he never knew who to sit by. Then there was this awkwardness..... Oh boy.

-Thomas Browne

ll Angelic Agony ll

Distinct Noob

3,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

The Official Rosalie H

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:05 pm

~Sierra Rose~

Sierra looked around, but the only seat open was by Jonathon. She sighed and walked over to him and put her books next to her desk and turned to look at him. "So how was your summer?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:04 pm
User Image
~Johnathan Nevarde~

-Vissarion Belinsky

Johnathan sat at his desk, not expecting much to happen. Then, to his complete surprise, Sierra actually sat next to him. Right next to him. He sat there for a second, mouth slightly agape, when he realized she had asked him a question. "Oh, um, pretty well. I went to Italy with my family." He said, hoping she would be at least slightly impressed with his good taste in vacation spots. He offered a weak smile.

-Thomas Browne

ll Angelic Agony ll

Distinct Noob

3,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

The Official Rosalie H

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:09 pm

~Sierra Rose~

Sierra smiled. "That sounds like fun! I've always wanted to go to Italy." she said and batted her eyelashes at him. She read in a magazine that guys find that attractive, and she had the biggest crush on him. "So I was thinking..Im having this party at my houes tonight, my 'rents are outta town...and I was wondering if you wanna come?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:36 pm
User Image
~Johnathan Nevarde~

-Vissarion Belinsky

Johnathan was surprised. It was rare that he was asked to a party, let alone a big one. He wasn't a nerd, God no, but he wasn't exactly the biggest party person, per say. But an invite from Sierra? The Barbie doll love of his life?! Hell yeah! "U-Uh, sure, why not?" He said, smiling. He'll find a way to make this party thing work out.

-Thomas Browne

ll Angelic Agony ll

Distinct Noob

3,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

The Official Rosalie H

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:41 pm

~Sierra Rose~

She smiled at his reacting than pulled out a pink sparkly pen and a peice of paper. She wrote an adress on the peice of paper, a time, and a phone number. She handed it to him. "Be at that adress at that time. Oh, and I put my number at the bottom...call me sometime." she said and winked at him before turning to the front of the room to listen to the teacher.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:59 pm
User Image
~Johnathan Nevarde~

-Vissarion Belinsky

Johnathan stared at the piece of paper held before him. Whoa, He thought, breathless. Score! He smiled, and turned to the teacher.

-Thomas Browne

ll Angelic Agony ll

Distinct Noob

3,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

The Official Rosalie H

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:25 pm
~Sierra Rose~

The day passed by very slowly for her. First day of school, and she was already getting tired of it! Plus..she couldn't wait until her party. Maybe she would finally have a chance with Jonathon?

The bell rang and school was over and she saw people bustle out the doors and she went in the parkin lot and saw her brother Austin in his car waiting for her. She smiled and climbed in with him.

03. ✿ - - - Role Playing

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff